EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure her plum rump hole is free for the night
It's a disgusting image in my head but it did make me laugh out loud. I'm pretty sure she could take babe back there as she's obviously trained it pretty well by how much she talks out of her arse all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stop and think about you are saying LL, I have been in touch with a woman in Shepparton who is coordinating events (EVENTS WTF) and they are expecting a FLOOD BOMB on Friday it is a rain bomb (heavy rain). Just quit it trying to make yourself a martyr at the expense of others misery this is a new low even for her.
She can't think, she's a dumb #unt who only thinks about herself. She pretends to care about what's going on outside her bubble

Reactions: 12
WTF is she thinking with those outfits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't - the shorts with the heels and the crop top and then the going out sparkly tracksuit. I honestly think she's taking the piss - no one in the world could look in the mirror in either of those outfits and think they look good let alone walk out the front door!! I'm speechless!

Reactions: 17
The fact she didn't even hear or acknowledge Brad telling her to literally 'Get fucked' speaks volumes. Nothing matters in her life but her. She is the type that doesn't listen when you talk, never asks anyone how they are!? It's all about her.

She is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I never post as I just watch but today!!!! She should be ashamed of herself …. No one wants to see you Lou when you hand out your trousers for publicity. This was an example of what a BPD person does when they want/need recognition. Could this not be done anomously so no one needs to know. But no she couldn’t just hire a van or whatever needs to be done she wants to be there - shameful

Reactions: 22
Yo Ho's! Recrap time!! ✌🏻 - We had pretty much of the same from Port Melbin Muffin' ..... We had a Meat Feast for her and Babe... We had lash Friday Livestream with extra love from a viewer named Claire 🤣 tellin EL some home truths about herself! - We had try ons and photo shoots in the rain, Cold coffee drank, Emmylous rank stank tuna tank on show for all to see, The cold weather does not slow her down. - We had ONE PT session at the Gym!! Where EL busted out her Mr T Bling and went for it!! She said it was going to continue... but like everything else in Slothy's life she cannot manage to. She is simply too busy!!! - Busy doing walks with Bub, talking about thier honey tubs, a face that she never scrubs and a pool where she may have rub a dubbed for her weekly bath? That is still in question-
We had W.A cousin come to visit, of course she had to show off the basketball tickets to him!! And treat them all to hotdogs outta a thermos!! Yum!! Cousin won a shirt, she told him to size up!! Then back to the dump! - We were treated to her flopped up in Bubs bed, i am sure loads of dead skin was shed, she got out of cooking dinner, cause Mumma is such a winner!! - We had bewddiful school lunches dropped, Mumma feeds her Children like pigs to a trough, We had Brad, and boy was he mad!!! If looks could kill, Ole Emmylou would be shitting bricks uphill!!! - We had Gawjjjus markets, Fruit and Veg were never bought, we had Driscolls sending a PR platter but all they did was jabber, Emmylou stuffed her face and asked Vida what was the matter, never mind Mumma dont care anyways, its always about the banter. Floods you say?? She never knew, always too busy looking out for Emmylou, thought she had a genius plan to turn up to all her flood ridden fans, But that was not to be someone dare tell Emmy she cant get $60,000 worth of gladrags in her car fit for a hag, Its all for the clicks and views for old mate Lou, she has no time if she cant get the fame, Nice tax write off, and she thinks shes a hero, but all the while Mumma is a big FAT zero!!
Good luck on the never ending quest for fame, at the end of the day, you children suffer, u umpty nuffer, time to give up this pipe dream and be a mother!!! PEACE!!!!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻
I dont know How you do it. But I love it. Recaps are life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Calling it early with a new thread title. 😅
Get farked has been the highlight of my year.

Thread #48
Squeezing $60k worth of ZM tit in the Mitsubishi! Authentic donation, or tax write off, something seems fishy. But the highlight of this year has definitely been, the ‘get farked’ coming from the mouth of Brad from Canteen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Brad the people‘s hero

All Hail our new leader Canteen Cafe Brad or CCB

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's so far up her own arse that I don't think she's noticed he said that. He was almost shaking with rage, that's how you can tell he meant it.
It was the absolute best 😂

I wonder if Canteen Brad is really that Jason guy who went after her on the Facebook post, it was like there was pent up rage against her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Calling it early with a new thread title. 😅
Get farked has been the highlight of my year.

Thread #48
Squeezing $60k worth of ZM tit in the Mitsubishi! Authentic donation, or tax write off, something seems fishy. But the highlight of this year has definitely been, the ‘get farked’ coming from the mouth of Brad from Canteen!
I know…yes!!! And he meant it….so f#€king funny. His body language spoke volumes. He was so happy to lean forward and say it just to make sure she heard it. His satisfaction of finally saying it was pure gold. We all have heard stories of how the staff at the markets can’t stand her which leads me to believe that there must of been someone to his right that he smiled and looked at. I think he’s been waiting to say it for a while. After that tit show today, so have we….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.