EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bring you Emmy's predictable left arm pose, a montage. Est. 2018. Legend has it, it's inspired by hailing a cab in NYC and standing in a Melbourne tram. Facial expression inspired by taking a dump in Myer.
PS all a
All of these outfits are a disaster
Go back and watch the stories where she’s losing her nut over the shots and never-before-seen carafes of mixers….. these 3 blokes are my Best On Ground (despite clearly not wanting to be in the background of this spontaneous Nat Geo “Banshee in the Wild” documentary
I thought the same thing. Imagine heading to your seat to see this sitting there. ⬇

the sound of that plastic skirt sticking to the seat. Those shoes.
:sick:View attachment 1673136
Mummas working hard this week. I’m hoping for a full airport rundown in some tight inappropriate clothes. Followed by all you can eat in Adelaid
For those who are blocked you can watch some of her performance on Virgin Australia’s Instagram
Iganony.com - I use this app

Reactions: 3
As soon as u turn on the morning stories at Virgin insta u hear her big fat mouth!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mad dog busy people may set alarms for early morning wake ups, but when you do it regularly, you don’t even need the alarm. A 5am alarm is not a flex. Get back to us when you’ve got no alarm but waking up at 4 bleeping 59 ever goddamn morning, even on weekends, coz that’s what your life and schedule has gotten you accustomed to because you work, actually like your kids, clean your house, have appropriate groceries in the house to make healthy lunches every day, AND can maintain an adult relationship with your partner beyond him being your camera man.

Reactions: 24
Uggggghhh WHY Virgin? Why?! I don’t like to fly VA anyway so no loss to me.

Also, I haven’t watched the stories yet, but is she actually getting on a flight? Who wears a mini skirt on a flight? It’s always my mission to dress as comfortable as I can 👌🏻 I also get so cold.

Reactions: 19
Pumpkin Skin Tone and a Gut to match!!! And lets not forget the CRAZY EYES and Jaw Swing!! Coming in hot as an ice cube this morning ManicLou!!!!
D17CFF1B-90F9-4E30-B184-5743539D6531.jpeg
ECA492DE-E8D8-4DB2-B011-61F6E2C13190.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Uggggghhh WHY Virgin? Why?! I don’t like to fly VA anyway so no loss to me.

Also, I haven’t watched the stories yet, but is she actually getting on a flight? Who wears a mini skirt on a flight? It’s always my mission to dress as comfortable as I can 👌🏻 I also get so cold.
She mentioned she was going to Adelaide a few days ago for ‘work’. So convenient that she can do a paid partnership on her way onto the airbridge. Would love to know how much she gets paid for that or whether they have done some contra and given her a flight instead. Maybe she’s flying to Adelaide on a middle seat, doing the same thing at Adelaide airport then flying back? Lol

Reactions: 10
Pumpkin Skin Tone and a Gut to match!!! And lets not forget the CRAZY EYES and Jaw Swing!! Coming in hot as an ice cube this morning ManicLou!!!! View attachment 1673383View attachment 1673384

God that outfit is embarrasing.i do not wear skin tight tops for that reason. I know i hate my weight but keeping my adult kids alive and keeping my depression at bay are my priorities at the moment. Journalling wint fix anything.

Sitting with her leg crossed to try and hide that gut spilling over the top of her plastic skirt. Going to need a bigger leg mumma smurf.
Going to need all three seats to herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mad dog busy people may set alarms for early morning wake ups, but when you do it regularly, you don’t even need the alarm. A 5am alarm is not a flex. Get back to us when you’ve got no alarm but waking up at 4 bleeping 59 ever goddamn morning, even on weekends, coz that’s what your life and schedule has gotten you accustomed to because you work, actually like your kids, clean your house, have appropriate groceries in the house to make healthy lunches every day, AND can maintain an adult relationship with your partner beyond him being your camera man.
My alarm is set for 3:30am every day except weekends so I can go to the gym and shower and be home before school mornings start/hubby gets out of bed for work (I’m a bodybuilder)… guess what time I wake up on the weekends with no alarm 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.