EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beautiful morning? No thought for her flood victims as the state braces for a week of downpour… duck me she is stupid

Reactions: 26
Beautiful morning? No thought for her flood victims as the state braces for a week of downpour… duck me she is stupid
The pause. You could actually see her tiny brain trying to find words but all she could come up with is beautiful. Her go to.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I live out of town to a flood affected area and with the rain we got last night I can’t leave my house because of the water on the roads. If this witch gets across to Echuca to hand out clothes no one wants to buy I will cry. I drive past a charity shop in town the other day and the amount of donations out the front was crazy. They also had a sign saying donations are closed. the Towns people are already donating items to others affected.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Exactly. If this bish really wanted to help, she would contact someone and ask what is needed. Not just round up some clothes because she has left over stock she can’t sell, and wants more of her “label” in the local area.

Sending love to all Tattlers being affected by the floods 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s tempted to strip off - ah please don’t, it’s too early for this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This was actually really rank to watch. Her dribbling on about how beautiful the morning is!? Literally looking like she was about to get emotional about it!?

People are flooded!? People have lost everything!? People are literally fearing this rain!? And this dumbshit with no social awareness has the audacity to talk about how beautiful it is!?

Get the duck in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This happened after the Black Saturday bushfires. People wanting to donate but also just offloading a lot of unusable tit, like high heeled sandals and out of season clothing. There was also no where to store it.
If Emmy was genuine about wanting to help the flood victims, she'd have a flash sale and sell off those clothes she wants to donate. $20 for a pair of joggers or fugly dress and all money donated to the flood appeal. She won't do that because she wants a tax write off on clothes destined for the tip. She never does anything without an ulterior motive.

Reactions: 38
I’ve never been effected by a natural disaster, or any other major trauma where I’ve lost everything, so please please correct me if I’m being ignorant.

But do the people of regional Victoria who have just lost everything want to be going around their town wearing matching outfits with everyone else who picked up Zoe moss out of a cardboard box in the community hall? I get that they have major things to worry about (shelter, housing, cleaning, food and water…) but isn’t it weird to all be wearing the same clothes?
1000% this!!! Just because these people have lost everything, doesn't mean they need to be subjected to getting around their flood ravaged town in matching outfits that this bleep can't offload. The only thing those dated joggers and knits might be useful for at this point is to make sandbags out of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
All I saw when she mentioned wanting to go into the water was a perplexed look when trying to figure out who will film her. If it’s not on the gram then did it really happen??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As someone who lives in a flood area of NSW that has been smashed 3 years running.....the best thing anyone can give is gift cards or cash....that way it can go directly to what people actually need. She really has no idea. Also, if she actually had any sincerity in all of this, she would have reached out to the local charities/council etc on the down low and not use it for a publicity stunt. She is just vile.

Reactions: 26
Why mist she always make out she's an adventurous, sporty free spirit?!

You're just an absolute twit that has no social or community awareness whatsoever.

My thoughts with all those bracing for what today's weather will bring ❤

Reactions: 18
This happened after the Black Saturday bushfires. People wanting to donate but also just offloading a lot of unusable tit, like high heeled sandals and out of season clothing. There was also no where to store it.
If Emmy was genuine about wanting to help the flood victims, she'd have a flash sale and sell off those clothes she wants to donate. $20 for a pair of joggers or fugly dress and all money donated to the flood appeal. She won't do that because she wants a tax write off on clothes destined for the tip. She never does anything without an ulterior motive.
This is the way to do it! A flash sale to generate and donate 100% of sales to the areas who need it so they can direct it where it’s most needed. But you know our greedy little fuckwit goblin always seizes any opportunity to grift to her sole benefit 🤬

1000% this!!! Just because these people have lost everything, doesn't mean they need to be subjected to getting around their flood ravaged town in matching outfits that this bleep can't offload. The only thing those dated joggers and knits might be useful for at this point is to make sandbags out of.
I mean if Emmyloulovesoneword really wants to help, she could just join the 2km levee in Echuca as a human sandbag

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I live out of town to a flood affected area and with the rain we got last night I can’t leave my house because of the water on the roads. If this witch gets across to Echuca to hand out clothes no one wants to buy I will cry. I drive past a charity shop in town the other day and the amount of donations out the front was crazy. They also had a sign saying donations are closed. the Towns people are already donating items to others affected.
Stay safe hon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Was she about to cry? Such a bewdiful morning while standing in the pissing rain not giving one thought to those affected by the floods. Read the fuckn room flog.

Reactions: 19
Sending you much love! Stay safe 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She could have started up a fundraising raffle to win clothing packs for $5 a ticket or something like that. But nah, just trying to offload crap she can’t even sell to people who don’t want it. Those clothes are the least of their worries.

looking out to the beach with a storm coming, oh glorious, sure that will make the flooded communities feel great. Just what they need 🙄

Reactions: 16
At least that rain let EL wash her face🤷‍♀️
she had smudged eyeliner still on from last night

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she was doing a raffle or super sale on the website with profits to flood victims, it would be much easier to generate content and reshares etc. You could flog that across socials all weekend. She could reach out to brand partners like Russell Hobbs and ask them to donate vouchers or money.

She isn’t interested in helping. She’s just trying to get rid of clothes she can’t sell while bragging about being a good person. There’s sadly been enough natural disasters in the recent past that we know what is most useful. Money.

Outspoken, this is worth discussing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
These drippy hippy stories have made me so sick of this blob. Here I was yesterday thinking I don’t dislike her legs, sure I wouldn’t wear shorty shorts but of all of her physical features her legs are the least offensive. Then these bullshit earth mother, water baby stories just flicked a switch. I think I need a break again. Real life might be getting too much for me at the moment, but looking at her Insta is doing nothing for distracting me. Back to lurking again because you all are on fire!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.