EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that tit about just wanting to sit down, is she trying to seem relatable? I found it so annoying and it’s still bugging me 🤣

Imagine inviting someone to your expensive VIP booth and they think the best part is that they get to sit down?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So this happened?!
I know this is the EL forum, but a lot of people seem to follow cachias drama too.. 🤔 definitely a subtle post implying infidelity?
Thank God Maddie woke up maybe Aaron helped her figure out how to leave

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ell will be thanking god that Sophie’s taking a bit of a hit tonight, she will get some sleep knowing the Tattle page might leave her alone for a bit

For a lot of people this is a normal wake up time, with work etc. Not for EL.

View attachment 1671616
Yeah this absolutely makes me wild!! This is my everyday life! Plus I have 2 small kids so likely it’s broken sleep prior to the alarm.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've actually got a proper mad dog busy day tomorrow, actual meetings in the morning and then tender presentations in the afternoon 😓

Reactions: 11
I bring you Emmy's predictable left arm pose, a montage. Est. 2018. Legend has it, it's inspired by hailing a cab in NYC and standing in a Melbourne tram. Facial expression inspired by taking a dump in Myer.
Have we ever seen it straight? Maybe she’s like a Barbie with those permanently bent arms

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've actually got a proper mad dog busy day tomorrow, actual meetings in the morning and then tender presentations in the afternoon 😓
Me too! Flat out! But I stayed up late to take the last lot out of the washer and hang on the clothes horse so I will give myself the luxury of a 6am sleep in before folding, lunches, showers and chaos, you know, normal parent life!! Best of luck with you MDB Monday!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.