EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a wonder we can’t see Babes reflection in her horrible sparkle tracksuit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the bleeping duck is she doing? Go watch her stories immediately I have so much second hand embarrasment. duck this witch needs a reality check.
Imagine seeing that thing dancing to you with that face.
What you mean this??
BAB8F9CD-15A7-43C9-8F8A-2991AE8AD7C8.png
7A25F333-72F9-4C48-AA0C-1977A2DF1CC4.png

ummm mahhhhh Babe not gonna be happy Mumma gettin saucy wiv da DJ 🌭🙈🚬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What is her fascination with the floods I guess now that she has her tax deduction she’ll drop all mention of it. I wonder whether she’ll get the cash back in her qtrly BAS to pay for more of her lifestyle.

Guess she declined the VIP night at Feeling Smooth cause dressing up like a mirror ball and taking the boyfriend to the movies for a pash in the dark was the priority.

Emmy got this in my ads have you picked up a set for the BF’s pleasure yet cant imagine anyone but a nut job like you wearing it

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I caught the boyfriend comment too.

Yoyo Mumma is out on a Wednesday night.✌🏿

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The way she thinks she is KILLING IT when dancing that lard ass is solid entertainment.

Sit down you middle aged, jobless, overweight fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just came here for the boyfriend comment, even recorded it , but alas y’all already all over it !!
that DJ tho is absolute 🔥🔥🔥 if I was a Melbourne girlie I’d be all over that

Reactions: 10
The sequins pants may be ok, with a black blazer but NOT a matching zip jacket! She’s so out of touch with fashion!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just came here for the boyfriend comment, even recorded it , but alas y’all already all over it !!
that DJ tho is absolute 🔥🔥🔥 if I was a Melbourne girlie I’d be all over that
Just fan girl him in the DM’s, let him know you are one of Lous thirsty fezzas

• Haha
Reactions: 18
- O hello Dj Mc Something or another!! Mumma came to dance!!! And rap-- Yo Yo, got Mo chins than a chinese phone book, Brad gave me a go to hell look, Yo Mamma out in glitter with a maxi pad up her flitter..... Go Go Go... its ya birffday ✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way she thinks she is KILLING IT when dancing that lard ass is solid entertainment.

Sit down you middle aged, jobless, overweight fuckwit.
Those dance lessons have paid off. Don’t know what’s worse her dancing in this razzle dazzle ensemble or when she was dressed like one of the Lion King Animals for the night at Tribe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you’ve been blocked by someone and their profile is public you can watch / see their stories and posts on https://iganony.com/.. saw a post about it today and checked it out - and yep it works ..

Also did u notice the boyfriend clip was kind of edited out but still in 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
"IF" she does go up to the flood effected areas - I hope her Mitsubishi/Mazda (whatever she drives) get caught in the flood (I don't wish harm on her), just a good lesson not to try and make yourself look like you care (you don't)
I think the last thing the locals and emergency services personnel need in those areas atm are out of towners/non locals going there and getting in the way of the clean up and preparations for more rain.
Because let's face it, she is not going to risk getting her hands dirty by offering to help in any way. She just wants to be there to have her face on front of the camera and to look like a matyr

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.