EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe Moss jacket off to be donated. Never worn once. Still has tags. I bought when I hadn't seen the light, but saw it not long after purchase. Hopefully one of her minions will find it and enjoy it so it's not a total waste. I feel sick that I lined duck faces pockets.
Don’t worry plenty of others have also lined her pocket at least once. My sister bought her hoodie bundle gave me one it’s actually nice but I threw it out purely because I can’t stand her I’d never wear it again and have people recognise where I got it from

Reactions: 12
Wonder if she will wait until 8pm to realise she has no school snacks for The Children and will go to woolies for a smoke to get some

Reactions: 18
Who the hell cooks steak at 1am. Like someone else said grab some fries or make a piece of toast 2 panadol some water and off to bed.

She really is self centred no kids and it’s all about her no grocery shopping to set up the week for her and the kids instead it’s walks and basketball. Don’t get me wrong taking time for yourself is important I too went out last night but this morning I picked up my kid from the grandparents went shopping will take the dog for a walk while kid plays at the park dinner and then getting settled for the week. Meanwhile she’s had a drunken night and off to the basketball 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
she is always acting so tired & run down during the week, blames the kids & how hectic she works during the day, yet has a whole weekend free of the kids & chooses to go out all weekend, feasting, drinking & dancing getting home at all hours. Why would you not try to relax at home, wind down, rest while you can. Do some tidy up at home, lord knows it needs it, get some groceries and meal prep some lunches for the kids and have it all nice for when they get home.
I am lucky that I have a supportive husband who helps with our 2 kids, so I don’t pretend to know how hard it would be during the week for her, but seems like she bungs it on to me.

Reactions: 22
Who the hell cooks steak at 1am. Like someone else said grab some fries or make a piece of toast 2 panadol some water and off to bed.

She really is self centred no kids and it’s all about her no grocery shopping to set up the week for her and the kids instead it’s walks and basketball. Don’t get me wrong taking time for yourself is important I too went out last night but this morning I picked up my kid from the grandparents went shopping will take the dog for a walk while kid plays at the park dinner and then getting settled for the week. Meanwhile she’s had a drunken night and off to the basketball 🤦‍♀️
I did the same. Did groceries kid free was so good! Got everything ready so I can make my week easier.

Reactions: 13
Wonder if she will wait until 8pm to realise she has no school snacks for The Children and will go to woolies for a smoke to get some
She said she is off to Adelaide on Monday so no doubt has another kid free night ahead of her

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I know. I couldn't be bothered cooking at that time of night.

She said she is off to Adelaide on Monday so no doubt has another kid free night ahead of her
Wonder if she'll have the kids tonight or they'll stay with their Dad until she returns from Adelaide?

Reactions: 9
Last night my family had a braai (bbq) with boerewors, roosterbrood and potjiekos and the idea of her rocking up in a crop top, sticking a phone in everyone’s faces and asking the aunties about “African sausage” fills me with glee. If babe is indeed South African, I hope he takes her to meet the parents 🤣
Hello fellow SA!👋 I know what my aunties would be saying in front of her in Afrikaans and laughing , ‘Die Miesie is Maal’. (This girly is crazy).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Please don't remind me 😒 I was in the city today half expecting to see her obnoxious self didn't realise what day she gets here.

Disastrous floods do not fear as Saint EmmyLoo the patron Saint of Cheezels will save the day with her Zoe Moss gear!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Zoe Moss jacket off to be donated. Never worn once. Still has tags. I bought when I hadn't seen the light, but saw it not long after purchase. Hopefully one of her minions will find it and enjoy it so it's not a total waste. I feel sick that I lined duck faces pockets.
Did you size down?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why on earth does this dumb bint think that it will be appropriate to visit Echuca on Wednesday??? There's an evacuation order in place for Echuca at the moment, and the rivers around there are still to feel the full impact of all the rains in some instances. Plus there's more rain coming. She is so unbelievably thick and so focussed on head pats that she doesn't give a sh*t about whether or not her actions are going to help all those flood affected people. Frankly, even if there wasn't a flood happening I'd be evacuating Echuca as soon as I heard LazyLou was on her way ... :mad:
All she needs to do is 1. STAY AWAY FROM FLOOD AFFECTED AREAS and 2.. Do some fundraising of her crappy clothing line that her Communideeeee with throw money at (and one day regret)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.