EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY DOES SHE MAKE THAT FACE WHEN SHE DANCES. It makes me think she’d make in when having sex too and the thought bothers me soooooooo much.
The clips from the movie premier with the open mouth gave me so much second hand embarrassment with that too! Such a try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bring you Emmy's predictable left arm pose, a montage. Est. 2018. Legend has it, it's inspired by hailing a cab in NYC and standing in a Melbourne tram. Facial expression inspired by taking a dump in Myer.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
WHY DOES SHE MAKE THAT FACE WHEN SHE DANCES. It makes me think she’d make in when having sex too and the thought bothers me soooooooo much.
This face coupled with the “it’s gross!” comment about the wet pussy shot tells you everything you need to know about StarfishLou

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she will be wearing the clodhoppers when she visits Echuca on Wednesday?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gee, Sunday morning 11am and still no content. Somebody better go check she didn’t do a Mama Cass on that steak wrap - cos NO ONE believes she had access to free booze and only had 2 drinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now I know why the female toilets are always gross!! "Ladies" like EL shitting up the walls!!!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻Thread Title Suggestion: LazyLou Shitting up walls in shopping malls, claims she drinks no alcohol. ✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last night my family had a braai (bbq) with boerewors, roosterbrood and potjiekos and the idea of her rocking up in a crop top, sticking a phone in everyone’s faces and asking the aunties about “African sausage” fills me with glee. If babe is indeed South African, I hope he takes her to meet the parents 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
✌🏻 Thread Title Suggestion #48: LazyLou Shitting up walls in Shopping Malls, Claims she drinks NO alcohol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So if she hit her goal of losing 20kg in May, does that mean she hasn't lost any Weight since then?
She has to be gaining. I don’t believe she’s maintained. She did look visibly thinner after she disappeared for a week, but not anymore. I think the “20kg” is from her absolute heaviest (probably pre-surgery, despite what she says) to her lightest. Sometimes measurements are a better indicator, I’d be curious to see how many CMs she thinks she’s lost. We know she hasn’t gained any muscle.

Reactions: 17
Emmylou Loves #48: Emergency Cheezels & “I don’t drink booze”, waxed flaps & steak wraps & clodhopper shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks for the new thread @Michy02

I'm just catching up with EL and her generous donation of Zoe Moss clothes. As others have rightfully said. They don't want physical items as it means that a team of people have to sort through it and have a venue to hold it all. They want cash so the people who have lost everything can buy what they want/need.

And can she buy a loaf of bread or a pack of rolls to keep in the freezer. That giant roll was too much. Maybe for a hungry tradie but not kids.
That was equivalent to a footlong at subway. 😂. Most conversations are about making food or constantly eating it. Anyone seen Saturdays yesterdays story. It’s stil up 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.