Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man, she’s annoying, just had to say 😂😂😂

and ‘the tootsies’ Please go and kindly f*ck yourself you adult toddler

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A21EAFBB-6622-4A41-BF92-F2CBE113536E.jpeg

Ladies and Gent introducing Melbourne’s Yellow Peril 2.0.
#collab
#influenced
#fashun

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How many coats does she own? This is freaking ridiculous!
I was wondering that.

I had to have a think. Off the top of my head. Blue Country Road, Black Ted Baker, Check/Plaid Zara, Maje brown coat with white and red stripes, Unreal Fur in an Indigenous print, Unreal fur fluffy in at least 2 different colours, pink Zoe Moss, purple Zoe Moss, check/plaid Zoe Moss.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was wondering that.

I had to have a think. Off the top of my head. Blue Country Road, Black Ted Baker, Check/Plaid Zara, Maje brown coat with white and red stripes, Unreal Fur in an Indigenous print, Unreal fur fluffy in at least 2 different colours, pink Zoe Moss, purple Zoe Moss, check/plaid Zoe Moss.

And her kids have how many? she is disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Unbeknownst to us, she put the hard word on him for the lead role in the next production of Hairspray. Tracey Turnblad eat yo heart out! The hospital singing lessons and zoom acting classes suddenly make sense. It's the role of a lifetime for Lou!
B8CBA1B4-B743-4C65-AADD-D4CF2F06CE33.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was wondering that.

And where does she keep them all? I know she's cleared out her wardrobe but she needs a bit of air circulating around her clothes and coats.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.