Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @ChunkyCustard for thread title number 37! Your prize is an uncooked African sausage, just waiting to be sizzled outside your local football club canteen the next time they're operating. I've also thrown in a bottle of bewdiful cheeky red. Both items await you in the refrigerator - if you can open it!

Mod edit
Updated the title to loves

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You fezza moles! I can’t keep up. Thanks for the new thread. Just had a couple of red wines by myself so I had to rely on the dictaphone function. I hope this recrap makes sense.

Dear Diary,

With any luck, this journal entry will see me lose another 2kgs. If I write enough I just hope I can smash a cheeky party bag of Cheezels this weekend and not see the scales change.

Port Melbourne’s premier paramedic began the morning with a light stim session in bed. Either that or ET had crawled in to bed with her and suddenly wanted to call home when he saw what was on the menu tonight.

Small business owner and the world’s most accomplished egg sheller cooked up a big family feast and tried to pass off her intestinal discharge as some great African sausage. After seeing it violently hacked in to by a pair of scissors, uncle Cal got the message loud and clear and promised not to mess with Bubs again. After all, it’s a family affair.

The gorbellied goblin inspired us with before and after photos in the same bikini. A mid story minge check confirmed the gardening was up to date. Inspired by Cachia’s painted on abs she told us all about how she lost 20kgs. Leah didn’t have the heart to tell her she changed the setting on the scales and it’s only 20lbs. Never mind, Emmylou will be back at her job at Fitness First soon enough.

Donning a pair of rubber gloves to touch the meat, the vitamin drip lady was back to give Emmylou a marinade for the weekend. She needs all the energy she can get if she wants to go sky diving, horse riding or hot air ballooning.

Unmuzzled, our lady of leisure was grifted a friends weekend away with… ummm… let me check my notes. Nup. No idea. Didn’t the website say “BFF Sleepover package”? We were introduced to a cameo from the lovely bellhop, Oliver. Being the consummate professional he did everything to ensure every other guest was taken care of, rather than be pulled in for girls drinks.

We’ve met a gawjuss wall, a beautiful fridge and every man’s dream… endless views as far as the eye can see of car filled freeways intersecting before our eyes. Beware Tinder. It’s a trap fellas. If you don’t watch out the only way to escape might be to… abseil down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
You fezza moles! I can’t keep up. Thanks for the new thread. Just had a couple of red wines by myself so I had to rely on the dictaphone function. I hope this recrap makes sense.

Dear Diary,

With any luck, this journal entry will see me lose another 2kgs. If I write enough I just hope I can smash a cheeky party bag of Cheezels this weekend and not see the scales change.

Port Melbourne’s premier paramedic began the morning with a light stim session in bed. Either that or ET had crawled in to bed with her and suddenly wanted to call home when he saw what was on the menu tonight.

Small business owner and the world’s most accomplished egg sheller cooked up a big family feast and tried to pass off her intestinal discharge as some great African sausage. After seeing it violently hacked in to by a pair of scissors, uncle Cal got the message loud and clear and promised not to mess with Bubs again. After all, it’s a family affair.

The gorbellied goblin inspired us with before and after photos in the same bikini. A mid story minge check confirmed the gardening was up to date. Inspired by Cachia’s painted on abs she told us all about how she lost 20kgs. Leah didn’t have the heart to tell her she changed the setting on the scales and it’s only 20lbs. Never mind, Emmylou will be back at her job at Fitness First soon enough.

Donning a pair of rubber gloves to touch the meat, the vitamin drip lady was back to give Emmylou a marinade for the weekend. She needs all the energy she can get if she wants to go sky diving, horse riding or hot air ballooning.

Unmuzzled, our lady of leisure was grifted a friends weekend away with… ummm… let me check my notes. Nup. No idea. Didn’t the website say “BFF Sleepover package”? We were introduced to a cameo from the lovely bellhop, Oliver. Being the consummate professional he did everything to ensure every other guest was taken care of, rather than be pulled in for girls drinks.

We’ve met a gawjuss wall, a beautiful fridge and every man’s dream… endless views as far as the eye can see of car filled freeways intersecting before our eyes. Beware Tinder. It’s a trap fellas. If you don’t watch out the only way to escape might be to… abseil down.
In fits 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you never fail to deliver the gold 👏 Every. Single. Time.🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Dear Diary,

Ahahahaaaaaa. “ET crawled into bed with her“. I’ve got tears. Never stop @Sure…Media! , you are a true master. Also congrats to @ChunkyCustard for a very fitting thread title win. And @SnarkyTart for the thread x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Dear Diary,

Take a bow 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did Camilla get paid for her efforts with the leaf blower? Seeing as it was a “paid partnership”?

The dinner didn’t look very appetising fried who knows what x2 and oysters. Hope she packed some Cheezels!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why can't I tag Sure?? Looks like some others have difficulty too.

Anyway, back to business at hand - if you're looking for an adventure this weekend, hit up the Sky Bar and ask for Emmy's signature Cheezel Martini. Yummy!
20220812_220841.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Dear Diary,

Oh my god you’ve done it again!
love the title thread congrats to @ChunkyCustard hope you enjoy your BFF package next weekend with EmmyLou loves. One bed only hope that’s ok…? 😂🍷🍷🫢

Why can't I tag Sure?? Looks like some others have difficulty too.

Anyway, back to business at hand - if you're looking for an adventure this weekend, hit up the Sky Bar and ask for Emmy's signature Cheezel Martini. Yummy!View attachment 1492959
You have to do a capital S @Sure…Media!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I felt like I was watching the Blair Witch Project the way Leah was swinging that camera around getting the views.
When I saw the screenshot of her staring at the wall it actually had me thinking of Blair Witch Project so Leah filming like that is just the cherry on top. That was the one with the person standing facing the wall wasn’t it? Oh and the black handprints.. maybe the hotel wall will have greasy little orange handprints left behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.