Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CB399516-C154-40CF-9C46-3B0357F2332C.jpeg
Looking pretty worn out today. She might like to consider a makeover of makeup style to suit her ageing complexion and FFS if youโ€™re going to wear yolk yellow, you want to make sure youโ€™ve got your base colours right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Rob Mills just absolutely burned her!

'We do real work'

She awkwardly ignored it but 'will try' get to his show which runs 8 times per week for 3 Months!?

I think you can make it you lazy jobless duck.
It would be a burn if he actually knows who she is - do we think he knows who she is? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
All these companies just enable her narcissistic ego by gifting her all these things! ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't you love how there is the "great guntless void" in all her pants now!!

The culottes, in varying shades, are by far my favourite empty space.

PS I bet the yellow jacket doesn't do up

• Haha
What a mess she is๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚how did she get smoking past everyone for so long! Imagine her hair smell now๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Ripped a hole in her top that is underwear and not for her basketball shape of course you did itโ€™s not your size!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
News In: The corporate box excited her
News In: They have warm scones!
News In: She's back in her hood that she was in when she was staying at Chez Plywood

No paid partnership/ad/spon for her cheeky Chemist Warehouse posts, eggcellent work as always!

• Haha
Are they the same culottes as the Australian Open? The culottes she wore before the 20 kilo weight loss?

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 7.14.55 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 7.15.36 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Rob Mills just absolutely burned her!

'We do real work'

She awkwardly ignored it but 'will try' get to his show which runs 8 times per week for 3 Months!?

I think you can make it you lazy jobless duck.
Im sure he was thankful that Emmylou gave the show a plug.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god has she lost or chipped a tooth.
Holy tit! Musta been one hard African sausage she bit into ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Im sure he was thankful that Emmylou gave the show a plug.
Unbeknownst to us, she put the hard word on him for the lead role in the next production of Hairspray. Tracey Turnblad eat yo heart out! The hospital singing lessons and zoom acting classes suddenly make sense. It's the role of a lifetime for Lou!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.