Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You Fezza molls are just jealous that I can carry off this bewdifewl outfit!!! Yes I smoke, The skincare brands I fob off to you rejects don't need to know that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ripped a hole in her top that is underwear and not for her basketball shape of course you did itā€™s not your size!
OMG I skipped past her story as it went too long and I couldnā€™t be bothered but just went back to find this. She ripped the corset šŸ˜³ why would you post this on your story? I mean we all knew it was too tight because thatā€™s what she does.

Reactions: 16
Firstly, lemon cello šŸ‹ šŸŽ» šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Secondly, this gives massive Emma wiggle vibes, and my eyes need to be washed with bleach after seeing how she styles herself.

I saw a video of Iris Apfel talk about how being fashionable and stylish are two different things and I think old mate Moulin Winnie Blue Lou tries to hard to keep up with the Joneses in the fashion stakes she is on the opposite side of being stylish.

Zero style to her thousand dollar outfits.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And her kids have how many? she is disgusting
Donā€™t forget they got a birthday coatšŸ™„a bleeping birthday coat and this joker gets around in a different coat that doesnā€™t even bloody for her every day of the week.
Is she is taking this piss. Im still not over the stupid comment her hair is a mess cos of her coatšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚no it looks that way cos it hasnā€™t seen a brush all week

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Wasnā€™t this her weekend with ā€œThe Childrenā€ā€¦ going to a budget box at the footy with z list chemist warehouse ambassadors doesnā€™t seem worth palming your kids off for (wellā€¦ if youā€™re not Emmylou from Emmylou Loves I suppose)

Iā€™m a pleb and Iā€™ve been to the corporate boxes a few times through different jobs (they sponsored) and they ALWAYS serve pies/sausage rolls and scones. A co-worker got excited and had about 8 sones once and it made him so sick šŸ¤’ šŸ˜‚āœŒ Now where is that suckling pig Chef?!!

• Haha
Emmyā€™s downsizing on the Darts, Duromine and Diary entries. Still desperate and dateless and carrying dupes.
Thread title

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I seriously have to wonder if this isnā€™t a Chris Lilley production. Have the writers behind The Comedy Company got back together again? Martin Molloy? Matt Lucas??

That lemon double bass sent the PlywoodMotel up in smoke, wrecked her clothes and copped a burn from Millsy. How does she do it?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The darts puts a whole new spin on the breathlessness in videos. ZM must be a cash cow to be able to afford them!

It was found to be a woman sitting beside her. I'm not sure what Emmy's thoughts on clam are. I mean, she'll eat anything (but tomardo farken sauce)āœŒ
I donā€™t think itā€™s a woman. Theyā€™re wearing different clothes from the HR one and her mate.

Reactions: 4
Firstly, lemon cello šŸ‹ šŸŽ» šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Secondly, this gives massive Emma wiggle vibes, and my eyes need to be washed with bleach after seeing how she styles herself.

I saw a video of Iris Apfel talk about how being fashionable and stylish are two different things and I think old mate Moulin Winnie Blue Lou tries to hard to keep up with the Joneses in the fashion stakes she is on the opposite side of being stylish.

Zero style to her thousand dollar outfits.
Moulin Winnie Blue Lou šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ This is my new favourite name for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.