Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I wonder if the African Sausage by her side is also the one she was dancing with in the Tribe video that was posted a few pages back?

Reactions: 3
She really doesn’t deserve to be paid for this partnership, she should have been posting all weekend. Imagine all the people working their asses off this weekend for pittance while this hoe gets paid for being a dickehead.

Reactions: 22
So I wonder if the African Sausage by her side is also the one she was dancing with in the Tribe video that was posted a few pages back?
It was found to be a woman sitting beside her. I'm not sure what Emmy's thoughts on clam are. I mean, she'll eat anything (but tomardo farken sauce)✌
20220814_183943.jpg

Edited to add - the jokes with this one are just too easy. She walks right into everything....including Oakwood walls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It was found to be a woman sitting beside her. I'm not sure what Emmy's thoughts on clam are. I mean, she'll eat anything (but tomardo farken sauce)✌
View attachment 1497133

Edited to add - the jokes with this one are just too easy. She walks right into everything....including Oakwood walls 😂
thats the reason she pinned Sophie Cachia’s comment… she may be considering lesbianism as her next big reveal…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rob Mills just absolutely burned her!

'We do real work'

She awkwardly ignored it but 'will try' get to his show which runs 8 times per week for 3 Months!?

I think you can make it you lazy jobless duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Great spotting of the lighter!! I quit smoking about 18 months ago ... lol I was a Winfield Blue Optimum Crush smoker! lol Within a week of not smoking, my skin was so much better in texture and brightness. Now I look at her skin and she really does look like she has smoker skin.

Her not sharing stories and being spotted in other stories is so odd for her. We have seen her out with people and she NEEDS to flex on Insta to show off in front of people. So I wonder was there a bigger character there? A bigger player? Or is she hiding her next move that Tattlers predicted and her company would give it away.

Her content at the Plywood is pitiful and a turn off. I hope she gets her arse handed to her by the PR person who #gifted her the weekend.

On a side note, sometimes I get a little sad that I don't have a partner in life. I am not actively looking, but sometimes it would be nice. Now in those moments, I am so thankful for the other people in my life that make my life so full and happy. My tight circle of girlfriends, my family, and the wide circle of friends I have made by being active in my kid's sports. I may not have a partner, but I am so thankful I am not EL who has no one unless they are paid by the hour.

'We do real work'

She awkwardly ignored it but 'will try' get to his show which runs 8 times per week for 3 Months!?

I literally spat out my drink! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 26

'We do real work'

The look on her face was gold!

Of course she’ll go and see it. If someone gives her free tickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.