Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget they got a birthday coat🙄a bleeping birthday coat and this joker gets around in a different coat that doesn’t even bloody for her every day of the week.
Is she is taking this piss. Im still not over the stupid comment her hair is a mess cos of her coat😂😂no it looks that way cos it hasn’t seen a brush all week
BIRTHDAY COAT bleeping hell she is the lowest form of human....

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Great minds Screeny, great minds!

Speaking of boobs, how's it all going with your little bundle? ❤
We’ve been arguing about going to bed for the past three hours, so I’m pretty over her for today 😂. She’s six weeks old already which is exciting and depressing because it’s fun when they get more interactive, but it just goes way too fast!!! 😭😭😭

Also wish I could get paid to stay at home all day with my kids and occasionally film a half assed ad. Alas, I’ll have to return to work eventually and the thought is already making me 😫😫😫

How many coats does she own? This is freaking ridiculous!
Owns a million expensive coats, which tells us she feels the cold…yet wears mini skirts and crop tops in the dead of winter 🫠

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Cleary I’m living in the past cos I still can’t get my head around that blue outfit. Even if she doesn’t own a mirror which we know she does she should be able to tell that isn’t appropriate without having to watch her posts back. She was bursting out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It was found to be a woman sitting beside her. I'm not sure what Emmy's thoughts on clam are. I mean, she'll eat anything (but tomardo farken sauce)✌
View attachment 1497133

Edited to add - the jokes with this one are just too easy. She walks right into everything....including Oakwood walls 😂
I’m reading this in bed and laughing so much the bed is shaking. All of it was perfect! 👏🏽

She looks like a poached egg 😂😂
View attachment 1497180
She’s pulling on her dinner plate sized nipples here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In all seriousness lol 😂 The Plywood Hotel was THE most crappy ‘work’ she’s done lately and that’s saying something as it’s all been terrible!! All I know is that the room is pretty small, fridge is hard to open, there may or may not be a bathroom, it has a little wall, they definitely won’t give me free champagne and there is a bar/dinner area overlooking the freeway. Clap clap 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In all seriousness lol 😂 The Plywood Hotel was THE most crappy ‘work’ she’s done lately and that’s saying something as it’s all been terrible!! All I know is that the room is pretty small, fridge is hard to open, there may or may not be a bathroom, it has a little wall, they definitely won’t give me free champagne and there is a bar/dinner area overlooking the freeway. Clap clap 👏🏻
It really is. She put more effort into plugging Millsy's new show than she did an entire comped weekend stay. New low, Lou.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I now know more about Hairspray than I do about the Plywood. Also, sounds like I can get tickets to Hairspray! And EL told me that I can’t book the hotel right now…so…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And where does she keep them all? I know she's cleared out her wardrobe but she needs a bit of air circulating around her clothes and coats.
Why does she need so many coats, when she has so many crop tops. Those two things do not go together. Make it make sense!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.