Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aarons vibe is what I’m taking into the rest of the week!
Yep this made me so bleeping ANGRY!! What happened to her grandstanding a few weeks ago during her Live saying “oh I don’t talk about ALove’s life because we have boundaries”.

Mind you he could have told her to turn the phone off or walk away and not respond.

Reactions: 14
Therapist?🤞

P.s. I can no longer call him Timomatic after someone called him Tippo earlier in the thread 🤣 whoever that was, bravo, I'm still cackling days later 😂
Hahahahaha that was me, if he is dating EmmyEw (🤮) then Tippo Man is the perfect name for him, because they both belong in the tip along with her overflowing bin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I speak on behalf of the Perimenopause Team and she can duck right off from us too!
Thank you all for chiming in, no one wants get… not one 😂.

And absolutely see the sociopathic tendencies. Girl needs a damn good psychiatrist and neuropsychologist.

The DSM-5 will need revision to include Emmylounatism: a rare mental disorder wherein a person imagines they are infinitely more special, talented and interesting than the rest of the population. Prone to exhibitionism, public nakedness and food fetishism.
"Hey Lou, can I bum a ciggie?"
😂🤣😂🤣 The ego she would get from this, no doorway would stand a chance of her passing through

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I am going to tread gently here ....

I too am a single Mum in her 40's (well I am 40!) and I have been on/off dating apps since my split with my ex 8 yrs ago. Dating apps are interesting after 40 ... like I mean the difference between 39 and 40 matches on POF, Tinder and Bumble are an eye opener.

I get about 20 messages a day on POF .... 10 of them are messages you can tell the persons first language is not English and the photos they use as American military men or clearly men who live in the USA. You can tell by the scenery in the background, cars they are in etc. So these are clearly scammers. Posing as good looking men and just using photos they find, not realising the smarter of the age demographic will pick up on all the little things that are not right.

The next 3 out of 20 are men that are 20-25 yrs older than me, trying really hard to seem young. Using the term "self-employed" rather than retired.

Then you get to the men who actually live here and are real. Out of the 7 that are left, 5 will be genuine. But the remaining 2 are foreign men, of different nationalities and they have no children, are not married, and looking for love.

I believe that LonelyLou would fall into this trap. The men that are genuinely real, who can and will meet up but are only after one thing .... Australian Residency.

As I said, these men generally have no children and their profiles read as if they are looking for their Queen. Which is 100% a line EL would fall for.

@ICouldSizeDownToMedium I saw that SS and instantly thought the person in that profile could be exactly this.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She looks like she’s auditioning for The Bold and the Beautiful by standing with her back to Aaron asking him what he’s organised for the girls for dinner!! 😂😂
Also, wonder where Sage is?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I believe that LonelyLou would fall into this trap. The men that are genuinely real, who can and will meet up but are only after one thing .... Australian Residency.

As I said, these men generally have no children and their profiles read as if they are looking for their Queen. Which is 100% a line EL would fall for.
Well said.

This snipped here, I see all the time on 90 Fay Fiance. Ladies over 40 and 50 searching for a new man. Fall for someone who just wants a visa. It doesn't always work out.

Aaron and EL have been separated nearly a year. Aaron was looking quite good in his work clothes. Meanwhile EL can't manage to wear pants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.