Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck she’s hammered! Tonight’s stories are going to be LIT. Fingers crossed for a live.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like she is actually a little coked out in the latest post after such silence. If not, very manic!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh hello hospital bluey mat skirt!! I’m pumped to see it looking as completely ridiculous as I’d hoped, dreams do come true tattlers 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She just makes it too easy doesn't she. Wtf is she wearing, Emmybloo looking like she's smuggling a basketball in her top 🤮

Reactions: 12
Leah is buying those bags from the fake bali/china markets. Does Leah look like she totes around a Balenciaga? Oh so happens to be in baby blue to match the Country Road coat.
Back in my overseas Asia work travel days it was a great visit to the black market ‘bag’ lady for replicas of any and every brand. Couldn’t tell the real from the fake.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
I see the Tiffany basketball, she’s trying to hide it but the CR jacket can’t.
Was just about to say the same thing 🤣😂🤣😂

She honestly believes she is some kind of celebrity posting that story with what she is wearing and tagging it all. She is so far removed from reality it’s scary to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Leah is buying those bags from the fake bali/china markets. Does Leah look like she totes around a Balenciaga? Oh so happens to be in baby blue to match the Country Road coat.
Back in my overseas Asia work travel days it was a great visit to the black market ‘bag’ lady for replicas of any and every brand. Couldn’t tell the real from the fake.
Agree it’s a fake Leah must be getting them from the same guy who sells to the wags and their friends. It’s ok though that her tribe thinks that Leah has $4k to drop on that bag and others her parents might have done coin but not enough I’d say for the bag habit Leah and Emmy have

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.