Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she got stuck trying to get into the EK garbage bag dress herself, as Leah wasn't there to grease her up. For the love of cheezels, go check on her Oliver!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm calling bullshit on her having anxiety, I suffer from it and I struggle to even go out with my close friends let alone continuously going out dressed up on my own.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How tanked is she in that story? She's all over the place and can't stand still. Wonder if it's Mexican Barry or African Sausage doing the honours of holding the phone ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I donโ€™t even think she stayed the night and just went there to show us a room (badly) and the bar. No evidence as yet that she stayed the night. Suitcase was probably empty!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How tanked is she in that story? She's all over the place and can't stand still. Wonder if it's Mexican Barry or African Sausage doing the honours of holding the phone ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
She's GONE!!!!! not just not being able to stand still, but it's like she's struggling to talk

• Wow
I'm calling bullshit on her having anxiety, I suffer from it and I struggle to even go out with my close friends let alone continuously going out dressed up on my own.
Much love to you ๐Ÿ’“ I understand this feeling well.

• Heart
Omg DrinkyLou we KNOW itโ€™s Windsor Smith on ya feet cause itโ€™s all you ever wear! Someone drank that bottle of champagne to themselves!! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚
FCDC7429-E20E-48AC-ABC8-3ACECF625400.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Wow, sheโ€™s wobbling all over the place, and Iโ€™m not talking about the rolls

• Haha
The blue skirt made an appearance, stand still and show us your outfit.. cringe cringe cringe. This staycation would have looked a lot different if the surgery actually went ahead. No mention of the said surgery since it got cancelled, so was it even really happening?! Iโ€™m tucked up in bed, after a real Saturday with two kids. Would still kill for a night off in a hotel โœŒ๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What medication is she mixing with that champagne?! Holy mother of Christ she is tit faced ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 25
I donโ€™t even think she stayed the night and just went there to show us a room (badly) and the bar. No evidence as yet that she stayed the night. Suitcase was probably empty!
I agree! Until I see her sitting in that bed (probably in a live), I don't believe she stayed there last night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.