Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%! Her content made the place look ridiculous, the only positive was Oliver, who made the Plywood look semi professional.

Ohh .... it's a self contained apartment and a hotel remember! :ROFLMAO:
It’s not exactly the Crown is it? I like the crown and rhe Westin when I travel to melbs with my “man friend” …😜

Maybe she’s missing because she’s trying to figure out how to open the wall window?

Whilst we’re waiting for our porkie pig to grace us with her presence, did anyone catch this video of her at Tribe? 😂😂
OMG dying
What a find!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you looked at the Sky Bar insta and seen the clientele that was there last night?

And then there's our little pork chop...
View attachment 1494722
...with her sausage toes
View attachment 1494723

She didn't even get the money shot, the skyline all lit up at night. Can she do anything right?!
I wish she would remove that manky toe ring maybe she can’t 🤣 she really is the most useless influencer the bar has 360 degree views and she chose the view looking out at the Westgate freeway she is so out of her depth.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"LonelyLou" another good one, not sure I've seen it used previously.

If i was responsible for marketing at that hotel I'd be pissed that she isn't getting constant content out over the course of her stay.
I’d be pissed to but she’s got form takes the gift then does nothing it’s too late when these idiots realise.
She’ll probably come on with some sob story for her tribe how this has been so hard remember she mentioned her anxiety so many times yesterday.
I’m just disappointed those bewdiful outfits will be wasted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d be pissed to but she’s got form takes the gift then does nothing it’s too late when these idiots realise.
She’ll probably come on with some sob story for her tribe how this has been so hard remember she mentioned her anxiety so many times yesterday.
I’m just disappointed those bewdiful outfits will be wasted 😂
Me too I live for her fashion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So many garment bags, so little time! Come on Lou, crack out the Glad bags and put on a show!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep dropping how anxious she was so many times yesterday I'd say has something to do with no posts today. I mean such a big build up - hair, makeup, outfit, staycation, mama's night out blah blah and then sitting having drinks and dinner alone on a Friday night - I mean that would be enough to send anyone over the edge!! What a bloody sad, miserable life when you boil it all down. I'd rather sit on the couch with my husband on a Friday night in my uggs with a pizza and a block of chocolate and a few g&t's exactly like I did last night than live her sad, depressing existence. I honestly think she's had a WTF am I doing moment!! She makes me thankful for my total normal existence - home last night with my husband, watched my son play footy today and had a champagne with a friend at the game, home tonight, brunch tomorrow with my long-term (40 year+ friends) and then the movies in the arvo with my husband - seriously nothing special but watching EL just makes me feel totally grateful!!! Sad but true!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We are also yet the see the light blue plastic skirt she showed the other week that was purchased for her staycation…….🤔

Awkward!!! She shares Sally Obermeder’s story but Sally only tagged her sister and not old mate in the obviously old photo! 🙊🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe she’s missing because she’s trying to figure out how to open the wall window?

Whilst we’re waiting for our porkie pig to grace us with her presence, did anyone catch this video of her at Tribe? 😂😂
Oh fucken YUCK. I got so much second hand embarrassment off this. Yuck. I feel filthy.

Have you looked at the Sky Bar insta and seen the clientele that was there last night?

And then there's our little pork chop...
View attachment 1494722
...with her sausage toes
View attachment 1494723

She didn't even get the money shot, the skyline all lit up at night. Can she do anything right?!
HAHAHAha Ok this is gross and hilarious.
She makes me sick and makes me not even want to hate watch but my goodness ive had some solid laughs from you guys I never want to leave again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like a few others here I often just skip through EL’s stories as they are just too much sometimes. But I had a moment to go through them again this morning after reading some of the comments here - especially about finding the wall behind the curtain 😂 and had to see for myself.
I was shocked and concerned about how excited she was about staying at a hotel. As if she has never stayed at a hotel before! Very strange!

Also all her talking in the foyer and looking around at everyone walking past. Having seen her in the wild a number of times I have noticed she does this and always looks around to see who is looking at her. I find it very hard to believe she is so anxious but still manages to film so much in public 🙄

Reactions: 25
Maybe the babysitter quit and she had to go home to look after ‘the children’. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe her body has “shut down” again like it did in Bali?
Then before we know it we’ll be graced with a sad story about mumma’s anxiety complete with tears and darting eyes followed by the next scam.
Emmylou’s 12 week, (DIY after week 2), non refundable mindfulness program to manage anxiety anyone?

• Haha
Nah I’m leaning toward I the anxiety as the perfect fallback for failures of recent weeks, and the ones that are coming as it feels like another disaster is brewing. Back to normal programming in the burbs tomorrow and thank goodness as I’m immune to the crop tops but still a bit reactive to the lacy and racy going out outfits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep dropping how anxious she was so many times yesterday I'd say has something to do with no posts today. I mean such a big build up - hair, makeup, outfit, staycation, mama's night out blah blah and then sitting having drinks and dinner alone on a Friday night - I mean that would be enough to send anyone over the edge!! What a bloody sad, miserable life when you boil it all down. I'd rather sit on the couch with my husband on a Friday night in my uggs with a pizza and a block of chocolate and a few g&t's exactly like I did last night than live her sad, depressing existence. I honestly think she's had a WTF am I doing moment!! She makes me thankful for my total normal existence - home last night with my husband, watched my son play footy today and had a champagne with a friend at the game, home tonight, brunch tomorrow with my long-term (40 year+ friends) and then the movies in the arvo with my husband - seriously nothing special but watching EL just makes me feel totally grateful!!! Sad but true!!!
oh so agree. I Have a small friendship group. Great hubby relationship. Nothing like a Friday night either on the couch with take out or dinner out. Few drinks and lots of talk. Last night was out with drinks. Oooh and today cause i knew i wouldnt see Lazylou i had a long lunch at The Graham ( Lazylou’s favourite dinner for one venue).

It really is a very lonely existence for Lazylou. All the performance over the week inferring she was staycationing with a *wink *wink ….something /someone special. Eyelashes, hair blow waved and tarted up in a new outfit all to spend the night by herself. Couldn’t invite Charlotte**** along for dinner????

it seems quiet pointless-
She is literally down the road from the hotel. Could see my apartment from the views she shared. If my kids were home as hers were I’d want to head home. Staycations, holidays call it what you want is kinda just well pointless without family. My kids are teenagers now and goodness they are the loves of my life. We are lucky enough on occasion to take them abroad on work trips and make it and extended work/holiday trip. I hate my kids missing out. I know there is work and there is leisure but seriously she seems just lacking in so much joy for family.

• Heart
Is the "anxiety" a new thing that her therapist has told her about?

I'm not sure I've heard her mention it before and if she is indeed suffering from anxiety, she sure puts in a good #confidenceiscuntagious shitshow for the gram.

Reactions: 20
oh so agree. I Have a small friendship group. Great hubby relationship. Nothing like a Friday night either on the couch with take out or dinner out. Few drinks and lots of talk. Last night was out with drinks. Oooh and today cause i knew i wouldnt see Lazylou i had a long lunch at The Graham ( Lazylou’s favourite dinner for one venue).

It really is a very lonely existence for Lazylou. All the performance over the week inferring she was staycationing with a *wink *wink ….something /someone special. Eyelashes, hair blow waved and tarted up in a new outfit all to spend the night by herself. Couldn’t invite Charlotte**** along for dinner????

it seems quiet pointless-
She is literally down the road from the hotel. Could see my apartment from the views she shared. If my kids were home as hers were I’d want to head home. Staycations, holidays call it what you want is kinda just well pointless without family. My kids are teenagers now and goodness they are the loves of my life. We are lucky enough on occasion to take them abroad on work trips and make it and extended work/holiday trip. I hate my kids missing out. I know there is work and there is leisure but seriously she seems just lacking in so much joy for family.
I'm exactly the same - my kids are in the 20's and if I got a free hotel suite for the weekend they would 110% come and stay with me, otherwise my friends would or obviously my husband would. I don't think I'm unusual but there is no way I couldn't find one person to share a free weekend away with (I can say that with 1,000% confidence)!!! Worse case scenario I'd ask my sister-in-law lol (don't ask but she'd still come)!! EL is seriously just a depressing mess!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is the "anxiety" a new thing that her therapist has told her about?

I'm not sure I've heard her mention it before and if she is indeed suffering from anxiety, she sure puts in a good #confidenceiscuntagious shitshow for the gram.
I think it’s new. Wondering if it goes hand in hand with whatever her new project is and the journaling. How she lost weight and cured her anxiety. I don’t believe she’s anxious for a second. Depressed? Probably.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.