Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EL is a strange cat. I was assuming Jess and her friend checked in, then met up with EL for dinner. Filmed her drunken cavorting outside Oakwood (I certainly hope it was Jess who filmed that, and not poor Oliver).

Reactions: 14
I was wondering the same thing - did she share the dinner story from the Jess woman so all her followers thought she was there??? They definitely weren't together (and if they were we would have been bombarded with a million stories from EL herself - particularly of a dinner out!!). She is seriously spiralling - probably sitting alone in her room while she's sharing a post of someone else having dinner wishing desperately she was there. It's getting sadder by the minute!!!

Reactions: 15
Lazy lou needs mental help. I have three good freinds but have always been ok to go out alone when they where busy but would never, a) dress like im desperate, b) act all silly and get drunk. Or post it online.

• Heart
Leah is buying those bags from the fake bali/china markets. Does Leah look like she totes around a Balenciaga? Oh so happens to be in baby blue to match the Country Road coat.
Back in my overseas Asia work travel days it was a great visit to the black market ‘bag’ lady for replicas of any and every brand. Couldn’t tell the real from the fake.
Yep, can get them.on Dhgate for about $100

She has forced herself into that Mossman top and she looks horrible
I think you'll find its pronounced Mozmin 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Leah is buying those bags from the fake bali/china markets. Does Leah look like she totes around a Balenciaga? Oh so happens to be in baby blue to match the Country Road coat.
Back in my overseas Asia work travel days it was a great visit to the black market ‘bag’ lady for replicas of any and every brand. Couldn’t tell the real from the fake.
I have always thought that Leah is a seller of knock off bags making herself some good coin.

Reactions: 9
It really is so odd and grim. She's done bugger all to advertise Oakwood. No footage of breakfast, no commentary on how she slept and the comfort of the bed. Nothing at all to sell this location and influence her followers to book there.

My God, if she really wasn't with Jess and just sharing her stories, that is so effing desperate and sad.

Reactions: 20
You all weren’t wrong about her wobbling all over the place! Manic.
There’s no way she could have been at dinner with those other ladies. There’s only two spots at that table and EL isn’t one of them! I’m not sure whether I want to cringe or feel incredibly sad for her. Why would she share that to pretend she was with them?! Or did she just share it because she’s drooling at the steak? 😆 “come to Mumma!”

Reactions: 16
It's so cringe. What was the motivation?!? Was she hoping they'd invite her after she posted the story?? Who the hell did she go to Lume with? I have too many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It really is so odd and grim. She's done bugger all to advertise Oakwood. No footage of breakfast, no commentary on how she slept and the comfort of the bed. Nothing at all to sell this location and influence her followers to book there.

My God, if she really wasn't with Jess and just sharing her stories, that is so effing desperate and sad.
Odd and grim describes her perfectly. I think she is useless as an influencer, however, in her own deluded mind she believes that she is doing a brilliant job because she is after all Emmylou one word from Emmylou Loves. For her influencing on Insta is not her end game she is going to be a big time media/tv personality it just helps pay the bills, fulfils the greed and stokes her ego, whilst she continues chasing that dream, which ain’t going to happen she is not on anyones radar within the media/entertainment industry she had her chance and failed, she is going to further harm what’s left in her life, how she cannot see this damage she has caused, her partner fleeing, messed up her children s lives and perhaps reignited an alcohol issue, just highlights how big that ego of hers is, she needs to stop get proper psychological help.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's so cringe. What was the motivation?!? Was she hoping they'd invite her after she posted the story?? Who the hell did she go to Lume with? I have too many questions!
I think by posting the story she is trying to give the impression she was with them at dinner. Not a chance that happened as it would've been all over the gram.

What a totally fucked up life she has. 🤦‍♀️

I have friends(yes real ones) currently in the Greek Islands and others in Thailand.
Maybe I should post their stories and pretend I'm there too?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you @SnarkyTart ❤ for people who do suffer anxiety it makes me angry when the likes of EL and SC make a mockery of it.
Same. My anxiety is a lot better these days but it was debilitating at one point.
My best friend couldnt get on her flight to europe last week because of it. Literally went to the airport and couldnt go through the gate.
I bet she wishes she could be getting free hotels and facials while she had anxiety attacks and bad episodes.

They trivialise everything bc they know there is such a focus on mental health that no one will call them out on it. Makes me sick.

Also what the duck! She is so drunk she looks tragic. Her life is falling apart.
Oh and EL they arent "tootsies" your feet are the size of a coffee table. Cover them.

Isnt it cold in Melbourne? Why is she wearing that skirt?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh and EL they arent "tootsies" your feet are the size of a coffee table. Cover them.
🤣🤣🤣
Odd and grim describes her perfectly. I think she is useless as an influencer, however, in her own deluded mind she believes that she is doing a brilliant job because she is after all Emmylou one word from Emmylou Loves. For her influencing on Insta is not her end game she is going to be a big time media/tv personality it just helps pay the bills, fulfils the greed and stokes her ego, whilst she continues chasing that dream, which ain’t going to happen she is not on anyones radar within the media/entertainment industry she had her chance and failed, she is going to further harm what’s left in her life, how she cannot see this damage she has caused, her partner fleeing, messed up her children s lives and perhaps reignited an alcohol issue, just highlights how big that ego of hers is, she needs to stop get proper psychological help.
Everything you said, makeitstop 🙌 perfectly articulated and spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s say she had a few nose beers, a few wines, hooked up with a random for a quick root then got all dolled up in that blue monstrosity to hit the town with him. It would totally explain her messy story. She’s so embarrassing.

• Haha
I don't think she stayed either night. She either pretended to check-in or something went wrong (maybe the childcare arrangements) and she had to go home.
Last night - "Day 2" she was in the foyer. As mentioned, she lives very close to the hotel so she could have turned up for a 5 minute story. No make up tutorial from the amazing bathroom? No breakfast buffet stories?
She hasn't showcased the hotel beyond the room and the skybar since Friday evening.

What about the gym?

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 11.22.24 am.png

Reactions: 21
Mexican/African Barry/Sausage?
🤣🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 MABS!

I wonder if she will continue to hint that MABS was there with her… and her thumbs 😬 She’ll probably act like that’s why she was so quiet on the gram for this sponsored stay that she should’ve been promoting all weekend.

Yes! This!! These types of influencers who act like them visiting or staying somewhere is enough of a promotion in exchange for the property funding their visit and paying them. You’re not that influential EL! Just like Cachia and that Gold Coast stay. Who do these people think they are? You’re not celebrities! They get 5 comments from lonely followers who are desperate for any kind of engagement and think they’ve made it.

What about the gym?
Come on now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Knowing her, she'll probably dump a heap of recorded "content" tonight. Her timelines never make sense

Reactions: 17
In today’s Luxury Escapes email:
59C56274-6292-4BF6-8638-DC53BEAA32D8.jpeg

Imagine if you were actually on the ball with your “job” as an influencer, you could promote this as part of your “staycation” weekend that you’re not posting about on Instagram. I’ll give you this one for free EL, you’re welcome to use it!

She reminds me of a pepper grinder for some reason 🤷‍♀️View attachment 1495082
This absolutely sent me 🤣 so random but so “frickin awesome”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.