Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am back from an amazing dinner with my girlfriends! Such a lovely night that LonelyLou would have no clue how it feels.

But I am home to see her flashing her DH Gate Balenciaga bag that was 100% made in a sweat shop by women and children who are forced to work in the most appalling conditions.

These influencers by fake designer brands make me so angry! Because it makes it about the label, not the actual product, quality etc. They don't care that these fakes are made by the most vulnerable people in poor countries, being paid $2 per day and forced to work 16 hour days.

I didn't think she could hit a new low for me, but that blue bag has done it :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok just watched. She didn't even finished what she was saying, it just cut off.

All she showed was driveway.

There's just too much blue and it's all too tight and not flattering.

I wonder if EL is worried about the AusPost price increase? A lot of small businesses day they are going to struggle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I had a look at this older Q&A and found some interesting posts. Sorry for the last one 😳🫢✌
She looks good in the bikini here! But knowing how she works her angles and photoshop, maybe I shouldn’t believe it 😂. I’m still so confused by the surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I had a look at this older Q&A and found some interesting posts. Sorry for the last one 😳🫢✌
Good find! Some interesting answers in there.

But good on ALove, he finally finished his sci-fi novel, if that's what we're calling his stream of consciousness word vomit!

She looks good in the bikini here! But knowing how she works her angles and photoshop, maybe I shouldn’t believe it 😂. I’m still so confused by the surgery.
I agree Screeny! Her body was proportionate and looked healthy. The bikini was very flattering. I much preferred her body pre chop.

I don't know whether this pic was pre or post surgery, but I think she actually looks very nice here. The clothes fit, the shoes match the outfit and her hair and makeup look clean and fresh. And it's all ZM - it's "her" brand, she should be wearing it everywhere to promote it.
20220813_232916.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

But good on ALove, he finally finished his sci-fi novel, if that's what we're calling his stream of consciousness word vomit!

I agree Screeny! Her body was proportionate and looked healthy. The bikini was very flattering. I much preferred her body pre chop.

I don't know whether this pic was pre or post surgery, but I think she actually looks very nice here. The clothes fit, the shoes match the outfit and her hair and makeup look clean and fresh. And it's all ZM - it's "her" brand, she should be wearing it everywhere to promote it.View attachment 1495330
Pre-surgery, she’s not wearing the Windsor Smith pig trotters.

I actually really like that top/outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What about that Blue bag she was PAID TO PROMOTE whilst in WA!? No!? Not getting $$ anymore!? Don't know why everything had to be Blue but duck she misses the mark with brands that PAY HER every single time.

Also, that Q&A. Her dribbling tit about 'routine' 'no alcohol' 'chaos' she does realise her kids are literally on chaos constantly because of her!? With no routine because 'Yo Mumma!' Has to 'work'!?

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Reactions: 21
Can one of you kind fezzas please post some highlight vids here as ahe has some of us blocked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I don't know whether this pic was pre or post surgery, but I think she actually looks very nice here. The clothes fit, the shoes match the outfit and her hair and makeup look clean and fresh. And it's all ZM - it's "her" brand, she should be wearing it everywhere to promote it.View attachment 1495330
She always looks fantastic when a ‘real stylist‘ dresses her.

Reactions: 5
Agree it’s a fake Leah must be getting them from the same guy who sells to the wags and their friends. It’s ok though that her tribe thinks that Leah has $4k to drop on that bag and others her parents might have done coin but not enough I’d say for the bag habit Leah and Emmy have
There’s not a singular guy selling fake bags. DHGate has exploded thanks to tiktok and Instagram and people having entire profiles providing links to 1:1 replicas from the best DHGate stores. That Balenciaga is fake but the vast majority of Leah’s bags are authentic. Her family is loaded. Gifting a 4k bag and expensive designer jewellery is super common for families like hers. I bought a Celine bag a few months ago and was chatting with my SA who said that the smaller size of the bag I was buying was their most popular seller and was most often bought as a 21st gift. It was $3500. It might seem bizarre and unnecessary but younger people having expensive bags is fairly common and most of Leah’s are 100% real.

Meanwhile who is the ‘we’ Drunky Lou was referring to when she said ‘we’re off to Lume’?! 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t get the bag thing. That’s a circle I most certainly do not move in.
Weird af to me.

Anyway … so she’s been gifted this stay in the hope she promotes the hotel favourably.
Anyone else completely and utterly put off?
The staggering around, the wall behind the curtain, the view of the freeway.
She can’t even “influence” properly.

It’s all so incredibly odd to me why she can’t do a simple job professionally.

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20220814-091653_Instagram.jpg
Jess from HR I believe. It would appear they had dinner at Sky Bar together according to stories they both shared.
If you watch Jess's stories she was invited to stay at AC Hotel in Southbank. There's no sign of EL.

Just Jess and her friend. Such an odd thing for EL to share.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.