Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure Media, I’m a female. I think you might be a female also. But I want to make the sweet love to you. You’re amazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's the Plywood Premier, for me. Also, how GOOD are buffet breakfasts!!!! Supreme content IMO
Buffet breakfast content is essential! Nothing from her today and the post on her grid shows off her and her outfit, nothing about the hotel!

Reactions: 16
Is she getting paid as well as the stay for
Free? She has wasted money on hair and eye lashes and new clothes. I agree with others, Sage may not have been into it but the girls would have loved it. Great advertisement too for a sweet weekend away. Is she paying babysitter for the kids? So many questions.
also imagine pinning a comment from cachia 🤮
Yep of course she is being paid. That’s how these influencers make their money. Some can and do ask for from $10,000 per posts on top of the free goods etc

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So it's almost 24 hours since her #invited #gifted #sponsored #ad staycation weekend began ..... yet we haven't seen her since her LonelyLou dinner with every single friend she doesn't have on the payroll.

I am going out in 1.5 hrs! I don't want to miss the action when she comes back!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it's almost 24 hours since her #invited #gifted #sponsored #ad staycation weekend began ..... yet we haven't seen her since her LonelyLou dinner with every single friend she doesn't have on the payroll.

"LonelyLou" another good one, not sure I've seen it used previously.

If i was responsible for marketing at that hotel I'd be pissed that she isn't getting constant content out over the course of her stay.

Reactions: 19
Man she’s gone very quiet today! Nursing a very bad red wine, fried food and cheezle hangover by journaling away alone in her free hotel/motel room?! I was expecting content considering she is ‘working’ for this staycation and had so many outfits at the ready.

"LonelyLou" another good one, not sure I've seen it used previously.

If i was responsible for marketing at that hotel I'd be pissed that she isn't getting constant content out over the course of her stay.
100%! Her content made the place look ridiculous, the only positive was Oliver, who made the Plywood look semi professional.

Man she’s gone very quiet today! Nursing a very bad red wine, fried food and cheezle hangover by journaling away alone in her free hotel/motel room?! I was expecting content considering she is ‘working’ for this staycation and had so many outfits at the ready.
Ohh .... it's a self contained apartment and a hotel remember! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sure Media, I’m a female. I think you might be a female also. But I want to make the sweet love to you. You’re amazing.
Well it was lucrative for Cachia. I’ll try anything once.

Maybe LazyLou mistook her accomodation for an escape room and can’t find her way out

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why not say that’s what she was doing for the weekend earlier? She made it out like she was having herself a dirty little weekend away with someone! Instead she’s alone in a hotel that overlooks the freeway with 4 changes of clothes to sit by herself 🤷🏻‍♀️
Would have been great advertising for the hotel. Get the followers to check out their IG, hype it up, then bam showcase the nice cocktail lounge, the rooms, etc.

Reactions: 10
Maybe she’s missing because she’s trying to figure out how to open the wall window?

Whilst we’re waiting for our porkie pig to grace us with her presence, did anyone catch this video of her at Tribe? 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Maybe she’s missing because she’s trying to figure out how to open the wall window?

Whilst we’re waiting for our porkie pig to grace us with her presence, did anyone catch this video of her at Tribe? 😂😂
OMG this has me laughing so much, it’s a dancing zebra in orthopaedic shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have you looked at the Sky Bar insta and seen the clientele that was there last night?

And then there's our little pork chop...
20220813_174258.jpg

...with her sausage toes
20220813_174132.jpg

She didn't even get the money shot, the skyline all lit up at night. Can she do anything right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

So nothing from her.🤔
Firstly, she hasn't said where the Plywood Apartments are (for those outside Melbs), what size accommodation is offered, how many floors there are, whether there is a gym or pool, what type of restaurants are on-site or nearby, what is within walking distance, or whether breakfast is included in the price.
You would think that she would do a little bit of research if she was doing her paid job properly but as usual she is half-arsed at everything she does.

Reactions: 26
So nothing from her.🤔
Firstly, she hasn't said where the Plywood Apartments are (for those outside Melbs), what size accommodation is offered, how many floors there are, whether there is a gym or pool, what type of restaurants are on-site or nearby, what is within walking distance, or whether breakfast is included in the price.
You would think that she would do a little bit of research if she was doing her paid job properly but as usual she is half-arsed at everything she does.
Thank you, she'll address those tomorrow in her usual shambolic fashion 😄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.