Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1499667ugh BRUSH YOUR bleeping HAIR YOU PIG.

Also this confirmed a; her demographic is exactly who I thought it'd be so all her free stays at plywood make no difference and b; she's manic as duck. I cant believe how she literally went searching for dopamine by going to Drouin to find the sister so she can feel famous. Disgusting.
Honestly her hair is so ratchet. Never brushed. Always looks like the regrowth is 18 months overdue.

She is so rank.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
im bleeping crying with laughter into my keyboard this arvo..Hagrid, bigger lasses letting rip, African sausages ..FML.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screaming like a bogan in a Warragul roadhouse….dressed like Hagrid.
View attachment 1499719

She’s bleeping cooked. What’s the ‘long story’ behind your rando trip to Warragul Emmy? Feel like a battered sav? I have zero tolerance for her today.
Maybe she’s visiting the other bogan who lives in that town, Olivia White.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
JFC … what was that latest round of stories? Can you IMAGINE that rocking up in the middle of your work day with the manic screeching?

and the angles… oh god the angles!

it’s giving me “nana is handed a cordless phone for the first time and is immediately overwhelmed”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The carry in the cafe in Warragul EL is exactly why EL will never graduate beyond a Z grade influencer she has no social/communication skills whatsoever, in fact she really has no skills outside of scamming and grifting, she is so far removed from reality it’s not funny.

Where exactly has she lost 20kgs from? best have a word with the camera person as the images from behind having you looking bigger than ever.

The manky hair, the hugging and then that person makes you a sandwich yuk.
if the yellow and white number was meant to give us Lemon Cello (but instead gave us scrambled egg) wtf is this meant to evoke?

semi formed dog turd?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her doing the Lash Fridays #ad.

1) Gulping her way through because she is bullshitting and lying.

2) How does this tit get approved!? She literally puts it on wrong. There is a brush attached you dumb bleep. Yet she uses the stick.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Screaming like a bogan in a Warragul roadhouse….dressed like Hagrid.
View attachment 1499719

She’s bleeping cooked. What’s the ‘long story’ behind your rando trip to Warragul Emmy? Feel like a battered sav? I have zero tolerance for her today.
This made me fucken lose it. I had to send it to my mate who isnt on tattle and she died too 😂😂😂😂😂
1660551524976.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh but EL said he owned the resort. Don’t tell me she lied again and stretched the truth. Unbelievable 🙄
EL said it’s “Leah’s dads resort” probably our fault for assuming he owned and not just ran it!! My local Kmart is my Kmart but I don’t bloody own it!!!!
Why does everyone cover who he is?? Do we on tattle give a fat rats arse who he is? I’m personally not going to prank call him!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When the F has she ever ever ever spoken about lash fridays? Sure maybe I’ve missed some stories but she has not once mentioned this? Lol, damage control on her ads trying to cash in last minute 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
EL said it’s “Leah’s dads resort” probably our fault for assuming he owned and not just ran it!! My local Kmart is my Kmart but I don’t bloody own it!!!!
Why does everyone cover who he is?? Do we on tattle give a fat rats arse who he is? I’m personally not going to prank call him!!
The whole point of Tattle is to keep it here and not IRL or in the Influencers inbox.

Putting names and personal details here, logs it to a reference and I don't believe Leah's Dad deserves that. He is part of the discussion, but I think we owe him distance from Tattle. It's not hard to find who he is.

There's a difference in finding the information yourself on Facebook and sharing names on here. Because while you are not going to prank him or take it RL .... there are some reading this that would! Never underestimate the crazies on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When the F has she ever ever ever spoken about lash fridays? Sure maybe I’ve missed some stories but she has not once mentioned this? Lol, damage control on her ads trying to cash in last minute 🤣🤣🤣
Not to WK but she has mentioned it a few times. I remember she used it at Bali because she reckons she forgot her mascara. Looking at the state of her lashes, it wouldn't entice me to buy this product at all though

Reactions: 8
They way she makes that poor child film her while she flaps those bingo wings around on that media wall is a joke. Take her on a nice night out you evil cow! Not as your personal camera man.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Only a qualified beuwdiful therapist and purveyor of hygiene would suggest rubbing the serum and on your lashes to catch eyeshadow fall out and THEN putting it back into the tube. Love this for her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh sit down you stupid woman.
You've really "made it" when you get recognized in a bloody sandwich shop in Warragul 🙄

Though why am i surprised when you look at the examples of those that worship her.

There.
I said what I said.

Also....pretty sure she threw back a hot dog with that sandwich.

Hope she's going home to do four hours of journaling after watching those stories back, looks like a big fat turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.