Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart is broken 💔 i just watched the story of her leaving C before the media wall. Yet the pair in front was a guy and a little girl dressed beautifully in her camel woolen coat, holding hands.
Why does she abandon her beautiful kids. Im so sad for C. She really needs her mum. The way she tried to grab onto the fur coat as this pig took off on her made me sad.

Then she tried to make convo "you have that outfit" and EL is like "yeah i did have that" and effectively eye rolled at her like "stop cramping my style and taking my attention". Disgusting.
Doesnt matter how many free tickets you get Emmylou Mccarthy, you are a terrible person inside and out and an even worse mother. Shame on you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I stand corrected - she deigned to pose with her daughter upstairs. After she'd had her Big Celebrity moment downstairs.

PSA Lou: wearing a Mens 3XL Nike jumper doesn't make you look like a petite little damsel. It accentuates your stinky barge arse and your back boobs. You look like your filthy second hand recliner.
View attachment 1499878
Oh my god I used to have similar brown couches 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I
Nice to see she can be dressed to the nines…would have been nice if she spent some cash on sweet C for a nice theatre outfit. Such a moll. Just a triggered Mama here
I was just about to say the same thing. She puts zero effort into her kids appearance, she's dressed in sequins and poor camellia is wearing ripped jeans and a puffer coat. She gives no fucks for her kids. Such a selfish, ugly, narc.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Good to see she has has castanet clodhoppers on, tonight. She can join in with the orchestra!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
FFS. TAKE YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER ON THE RED CARPET, YOU bleeping OVERGROWN MOULDY DOG POO.
View attachment 1499853

Like, she literally dressed like a turd today in Warragul, and tonight she's serving week old dog poo that's started to grow (don't judge me....I live on a farm and don't pick up the dog poo unless they do it in the backyard)
View attachment 1499858

These Hairspray stories have ticked me right off. Not happy Millsy. Not effing happy mate!
From Hagrid to Shield Maiden….
DC9E24E6-619A-4722-BD2D-14D2993150A0.jpeg

You bleeping tunnelguts.

What a great opportunity for a mummy and me moment - BOTH of them get glammed up and walk the red carpet. Instead C has her casual, weekend gear on bc nobody can take the spotlight off EL and once again relegated to cameraman (it’s a family bidness) pulling desperately at Mommy Dearest’s coat (anxiety probably at an all time high).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
The whole point of Tattle is to keep it here and not IRL or in the Influencers inbox.

Putting names and personal details here, logs it to a reference and I don't believe Leah's Dad deserves that. He is part of the discussion, but I think we owe him distance from Tattle. It's not hard to find who he is.

There's a difference in finding the information yourself on Facebook and sharing names on here. Because while you are not going to prank him or take it RL .... there are some reading this that would! Never underestimate the crazies on the internet.
That’s true granted but I don’t even know Leah’s last name. I suppose I didn’t take enough notice of the resort she at to even google it. If someone didn’t like EL that much to do something like that they don’t belong on tattle they belong in a padded cell.

Reactions: 8
I love the theatre I would love to go see Hairspray and on opening night! Wahhhhh I wanted to take my daughter to Frozen musical but it was too expensive for good seats (single mum vibes ✌) Millsy gimme some freebies too 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope Millsy snubs her. But I expect between the basketball gut and the screeching she would be instantly recognisable

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They way she ignores her children makes me so sad, is there ever a moment when it is not about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I stand corrected - she deigned to pose with her daughter upstairs. After she'd had her Big Celebrity moment downstairs.

PSA Lou: wearing a Mens 3XL Nike jumper doesn't make you look like a petite little damsel. It accentuates your stinky barge arse and your back boobs. You look like your filthy second hand recliner.
View attachment 1499878
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha this is exactly what she looked like

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Out if all the fucked things El does, the baby voice perfomance is it for me.Fake as duck!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I hope Camelia has a nice time it’s about time she’s was treated to something special. Why isn’t she in a special outfit? Of course it’s a freebie ticket #gifted !!
I see she is wearing her birthday coat! Lucky her to have gotten the basic necessity for her birthday

Also that dress makes you look like a mirror ball in dirty shoes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nice to see she can be dressed to the nines…would have been nice if she spent some cash on sweet C for a nice theatre outfit. Such a moll. Just a triggered Mama here
It's neglectful not to clothe your children properly and appropriately. She should buy Camelia some "going out" outfits - pay a bit more Lou, Vida will grow into them one day..or sell them second hand with all your unsold rags

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.