Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing that’s when Leah lost her job and had to start working as a PA for Emmylou. Whether she hasn’t managed to land a job back in her field or she’s decided that getting generously paid to manage EL’s calendar is a better deal…I don’t know.
If Leah has to work as a grotty PA/dogsbody running round after the teletubby she is no trust fund babe...

Reactions: 16
I’m guessing that’s when Leah lost her job and had to start working as a PA for Emmylou. Whether she hasn’t managed to land a job back in her field or she’s decided that getting generously paid to manage EL’s calendar is a better deal…I don’t know.
Yes that makes sense.

Reactions: 3
How do we know Leah's dad doesn't own the resort?

Leah might have nice stuff but it could be easily explained ... fake designer stuff, a Rangie that isn't the latest model and maybe she got it cheap because it has a million kms on the clock or something ...

Reactions: 11
I had this random thought while getting ready this morning, although EL is faking this 20kg loss I hope she inspires her followers to do the real deal and flourish and have better success than her.
She is a fraud, so called 20 kilo loss and no new muscle definition, still wearing the same size clothes and now has this dodgy scar around her tummy which is not healing

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How do we know Leah's dad doesn't own the resort?

Leah might have nice stuff but it could be easily explained ... fake designer stuff, a Rangie that isn't the latest model and maybe she got it cheap because it has a million kms on the clock or something ...
According to his FB and LinkedIn he is the manager.

Reactions: 7
I had this random thought while getting ready this morning, although EL is faking this 20kg loss I hope she inspires her followers to do the real deal and flourish and have better success than her.
She is a fraud, so called 20 kilo loss and no new muscle definition, still wearing the same size clothes and now has this dodgy scar around her tummy which is not healing
so do I just start journaling and boil some sausage and slather butter on my boiled eggs? Bam I’m 20kg down?

• Haha
Ooohhhh isn't lovely to see LonelyLou hugging her dear friends ...............hang on they are strangers from the internet.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The carry in the cafe in Warragul EL is exactly why EL will never graduate beyond a Z grade influencer she has no social/communication skills whatsoever, in fact she really has no skills outside of scamming and grifting, she is so far removed from reality it’s not funny.

Where exactly has she lost 20kgs from? best have a word with the camera person as the images from behind having you looking bigger than ever.

The manky hair, the hugging and then that person makes you a sandwich yuk.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Looks like she put more effort in her stories in that sandwich shop compared to the effort made for that D grade hotel on the weekend.

so do I just start journaling and boil some sausage and slather butter on my boiled eggs? Bam I’m 20kg down?
Also another thing, she claims she goes on walks for over an hour but whenever she's filmed on her walks, she is within 10 mins of her house, Bay street, the beach etc, you haven't gone far Liar Lou

• Haha
The carry in the cafe in Warragul EL is exactly why EL will never graduate beyond a Z grade influencer she has no social/communication skills whatsoever, in fact she really has no skills outside of scamming and grifting, she is so far removed from reality it’s not funny.

Where exactly has she lost 20kgs from? best have a word with the camera person as the images from behind having you looking bigger than ever.

The manky hair, the hugging and then that person makes you a sandwich yuk.
So this is rock bottom. How can someone who spends so much time in a hair salon actually have hair like this. I think she found the 20kg she magically lost.

• Haha
1660548089987.png
ugh BRUSH YOUR bleeping HAIR YOU PIG.

Also this confirmed a; her demographic is exactly who I thought it'd be so all her free stays at plywood make no difference and b; she's manic as duck. I cant believe how she literally went searching for dopamine by going to Drouin to find the sister so she can feel famous. Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She couldn't even get out the name of the shop. They've probably been struggling over the last few years.

One more screenshot of EL turning off her stories.

Screenshot_20220815-152820_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Screaming like a bogan in a Warragul roadhouse….dressed like Hagrid.
DAC4D5D4-8646-4D09-B0A9-FB236E85D83D.jpeg

She’s bleeping cooked. What’s the ‘long story’ behind your rando trip to Warragul Emmy? Feel like a battered sav? I have zero tolerance for her today.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.