Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS. TAKE YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER ON THE RED CARPET, YOU bleeping OVERGROWN MOULDY DOG POO.
20220815_184325.jpg

Like, she literally dressed like a turd today in Warragul, and tonight she's serving week old dog poo that's started to grow (don't judge me....I live on a farm and don't pick up the dog poo unless they do it in the backyard)
20220815_184704.jpg

These Hairspray stories have ticked me right off. Not happy Millsy. Not effing happy mate!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1499667ugh BRUSH YOUR bleeping HAIR YOU PIG.

Also this confirmed a; her demographic is exactly who I thought it'd be so all her free stays at plywood make no difference and b; she's manic as duck. I cant believe how she literally went searching for dopamine by going to Drouin to find the sister so she can feel famous. Disgusting.
Haven't you been paying attention?! It's the puffer coat that does that to her hair!
Oh, wait, not wearing it today, ok never mind...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I still can’t believe the lack of footage she filmed for the hotel, I’m starting to think they asked her to not film. I mean her first night was diabolical.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Camellia is just the sweetest little girl, seeing her pose for the media wall with her idiot mother made me feel like crying. (Yes I’m still full of postpartum hormones!) EL needs to actually put some thought and effort in for her kids and not just take them to free/sponsored/gifted/invited/paid partnership events or try to take over their interests. Just because her tummy is shaped like a basketball, doesn’t mean she needs to try and play it at every opportunity. We’ve seen far less of Sage playing since she got so into it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Can we please talk about the moment in her stories where she’s walking to the media wall?

Dear little Camellia clutching at her coat probably overwhelmed as tit, and does Mother of the Year notice? Of course not.

in that same clip you can see another girl about her age, calmly holding a caring adults hand, and not a camera phone or banshee screech in sight.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Her doing the Lash Fridays #ad.

1) Gulping her way through because she is bullshitting and lying.

2) How does this tit get approved!? She literally puts it on wrong. There is a brush attached you dumb bleep. Yet she uses the stick.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Which "gets all the fall out from my eyeshadow off"
You gross manky witch! Great way to contaminate the container! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
OMG the shoes! don't worry about new outfits...BUY SOME NEW SHOES! a classic pair of 8.5 cm loubs in black and white..go with everything..

Anyway im glad shes gone and got some BBC ..you go gurl....otherwise it might be a "hotdog down the hallway" situation...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nice to see she can be dressed to the nines…would have been nice if she spent some cash on sweet C for a nice theatre outfit. Such a moll. Just a triggered Mama here

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Show us what you really ordered EmmyGlue! Just a sandwich sure sure 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She is just lovin herself sick today isn’t she. You are not a celebrity lonelylou. You are not famous. Well obviously in your own mind you are.

Can we please talk about the moment in her stories where she’s walking to the media wall?

Dear little Camellia clutching at her coat probably overwhelmed as tit, and does Mother of the Year notice? Of course not.

in that same clip you can see another girl about her age, calmly holding a caring adults hand, and not a camera phone or banshee screech in sight.
View attachment 1499870
View attachment 1499870

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Camellia is just the sweetest little girl, seeing her pose for the media wall with her idiot mother made me feel like crying. (Yes I’m still full of postpartum hormones!) EL needs to actually put some thought and effort in for her kids and not just take them to free/sponsored/gifted/invited/paid partnership events or try to take over their interests. Just because her tummy is shaped like a basketball, doesn’t mean she needs to try and play it at every opportunity. We’ve seen far less of Sage playing since she got so into it.

Oh Camelia is so gorgeous!

I am sure she is comfy in what she is wearing, but her outfit shows that EL doesn't even have nice clothes for the kids to go out in. How hard is it to have some cute converse shoes, jeans, a cute top and a nice coat or cardi. Also why not treat her to having her hair done for something like this! Instead it's just scooped up in a clip and she's wearing clothes that look very worn and shoes that look dirty.

All the while EL has done her own hair and make-up and dressed up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I stand corrected - she deigned to pose with her daughter upstairs. After she'd had her Big Celebrity moment downstairs.

PSA Lou: wearing a Mens 3XL Nike jumper doesn't make you look like a petite little damsel. It accentuates your stinky barge arse and your back boobs. You look like your filthy second hand recliner.
IMG_20220815_185441.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope Camelia has a nice time it’s about time she’s was treated to something special. Why isn’t she in a special outfit? Of course it’s a freebie ticket #gifted !!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.