Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on a previous thread mentioned seeing at the Market with a dark skinned man several weeks back. In her dinner with Jess and friends on the weekend he can be seen at her side. Guessing why the interest in African Sausages at the Vic Market and Tribe night club.
She is such a desperate flog. Anything for attention.

'Ohhhh look at me! I'm eating Aftican Sausage! I'm so cultured'

Reactions: 19
How sad to have corporate box seats and not take your son who plays AFL.

she really is a sh*t c*nt and I NEVER abuse that word but she honestly deserves the title.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I wish she'd get a partnership with Rexona cos she always looks to me like she would have bad BO in all that tight fitting cheap fabric she wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Zomg what is she is waiting to do some shecksy reel for the hotel. Could it be a soft launch for the new man?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I wish she'd get a partnership with Rexona cos she always looks to me like she would have bad BO in all that tight fitting cheap fabric she wears.
THIS x 1000000000

She’s forever wearing knits with nothing underneath them and I KNOW she doesn’t wash them. Then she wears sweaty, too tight items under coats, and I know even more than she never dry cleans the coats. She would absolutely stink.

• Sick
I feel like I can smell her through the phone screen. I bet she lathers herself in cheap perfume or body spray she seems like type like oh shower in a can🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I think Leah is totally misjudged. She’s doing what EL once described as an “internship” with her! Her family would certainly be able to drop the coin on the genuine bags. I know heaps of friends that get their daughters YSL bags for sweet 16’s and 21sts and they aren’t resort owners and don’t live what you would call the more affluent suburbs. Probably on par with good old Sophie to be honest. I think Leah is doing the job to keep busy and not have to work for dad then slip into dads company!
These kids are not satisfied with strand bags!!
Yes it would be a total embarrassment to work for your dad's company, couple of names come to mind...... Lachlan Murdoch and James Packer

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like I can smell her through the phone screen. I bet she lathers herself in cheap perfume or body spray she seems like type like oh shower in a can🤮🤮
Gotta spray some Britney Spears, Fantasy on after a ciggie!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

she really is a sh*t c*nt and I NEVER abuse that word but she honestly deserves the title.
I was thinking this too, never mind her clothing choices, body size, messy house, closet drinking & even sneaky ciggiees; just fuckin show your kids that you love them ya mole.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She likes the BBC (lots of women do) and lots of African men like bigger women so perfect match..don't shoot me down...🤞
OR she's a sugar momma...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She likes the BBC (lots of women do) and lots of African men like bigger women so perfect match..don't shoot me down...🤞
OR she's a sugar momma...
I wanted to say this didn't know how it would be taken. Agree with you

Reactions: 16
When I look at Leah's Dad's FB, I wouldn't say he is extremely wealthy. He is the manager of a resort, but he doesn't own it. He would be very comfortable, but I don't think he is wealthy enough to bankroll his daughter? Or am I missing something?

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 1.20.18 pm.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
When I look at Leah's Dad's FB, I wouldn't say he is extremely wealthy. He is the manager of a resort, but he doesn't own it. He would be very comfortable, but I don't think he is wealthy enough to bankroll his daughter? Or am I missing something?

View attachment 1499460
Absolutely agree not super wealthy but comfortable, I imagine he would have been financially affected by covid.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 1499460
Oh but EL said he owned the resort. Don’t tell me she lied again and stretched the truth. Unbelievable 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Back when she bought the African sausage, I’m sure there were stories where her kids were saying something about he or him and it was definitely not about sage. Maybe she does have a new love and that’s why she’s been so full on with the waxing stories, the staycation, the innuendos.

• Sick
Absolutely agree not super wealthy but comfortable, I imagine he would have been financially affected by covid.
I’m guessing that’s when Leah lost her job and had to start working as a PA for Emmylou. Whether she hasn’t managed to land a job back in her field or she’s decided that getting generously paid to manage EL’s calendar is a better deal…I don’t know.

I’ve been to a few corp boxes and usually it’s a business partner that invites so not really something you can take your kid to so I’ll give her a pass here. I know sometimes you see kids there but usually they are the kids of the sponsors or companies paying for the box

I’m guessing that’s when Leah lost her job and had to start working as a PA for Emmylou. Whether she hasn’t managed to land a job back in her field or she’s decided that getting generously paid to manage EL’s calendar is a better deal…I don’t know.
When did Leah actually start working for her?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.