Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always thought that Leah is a seller of knock off bags making herself some good coin.
I think Leah is totally misjudged. She’s doing what EL once described as an “internship” with her! Her family would certainly be able to drop the coin on the genuine bags. I know heaps of friends who get their daughters YSL bags for sweet 16’s and 21sts and they aren’t resort owners and don’t live what you would call the more affluent suburbs. Probably on par with good old Sophie to be honest. I think Leah is doing the job to keep busy and not have to work for dad then slip into dads company!
These kids are not satisfied with strand bags!!

Reactions: 10
I think Leah is totally misjudged. She’s doing what EL once described as an “internship” with her! Her family would certainly be able to drop the coin on the genuine bags. I know heaps of friends who get their daughters YSL bags for sweet 16’s and 21sts and they aren’t resort owners and don’t live what you would call the more affluent suburbs. Probably on par with good old Sophie to be honest. I think Leah is doing the job to keep busy and not have to work for dad then slip into dads company!
These kids are not satisfied with strand bags!!
Leah dat you??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry to disappoint you (and LL) but it's a woman!!

Can see her in the stories.

Bloody hell, that is a lighter. She's on the old nicotine diet!
Nicotine and Diet Coke

Leah dat you??

No read rest of my quotes! I’m not Leah I just think Leah is spoiled rich kid working for EL with real bags. She’ll dump EL when she gets a real job.
She probably goes out with her rich friends and laughs about what she has to do for her!!!
Leah dat you??

No read rest of my quotes! I’m not Leah I just think Leah is spoiled rich kid working for EL with real bags. She’ll dump EL when she gets a real job.
She probably goes out with her rich friends and laughs about what she has to do for her!!!
Leah dat you??

Long long time lurker, first time poster, just thought this might be of interest, spotted on another influencers story from the corporate box!
Chemist warehouse and still no brush

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she not brush her hair at all? All the preening and plumping with makeup and serums and what not, but she never runs a brush through her hair? Doesn’t carry a brush in her handbag so she can tidy her hair up before walking into the footy? It’s just so foul and unprofessional. As an influencer she represents both her own business, and companies that she’s an ambassador/advertising for. In that way, I feel like it’s kinda similar to my career in law - I’m representing myself, my firm, and the companies that engage our services. I just can’t even begin to fathom arriving at a meeting, in court, or even to a work perk like a box at the footy, looking so completely dishevelled. She’s just such an unbelievable grub.
Im starting to think between the tuck shop ARms and back rolls she actually can’t reach the brush to get to the back of her head 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Millsy, I'm going to assume all publicity is good publicity OR you're sharing her story as a little joke. All is forgiven. But if you give her free tix and a backstage pass to your show, you will be dead to me.
Screenshot_20220815-092431_Instagram.jpg

Jade, I like you because clearly you're taking the piss. Well played!
Screenshot_20220815-093200_Instagram.jpg

Perusing Emmy's insta followings makes for a very fascinating if not rather head scratchingly confusing time 🤔 our girl is definitely going through a BBC phase, isn't she?
Screenshot_20220815-094954_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I didn’t even notice the man in the pic all I seen was that back😂😂😂she literally looks like SpongeBob with elastic bands around him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Long long time lurker, first time poster, just thought this might be of interest, spotted on another influencers story from the corporate box!
Welcome and what a way to join looks like you have the scope on the African sausage.
Looks like Loulou was busy refilling the 🍯 this weekend witches there was no time for reels and us tattlers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So her big hint for all of us fezza trolls was her buying the African Sausage? Makes sense now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One of my fave things about “influencers” is when they tag their outfits.

No one cares. Literally no one. Unless to avoid them at all costs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He doesn't look engaged or impressed being seated beside her. I reckon she probably swooped in as soon as a seat became free and began to regale him with bball stories. Poor bloke.

• Haha
I think so too. What would he see in her? He would have many other options and she's not ready for a relationship. i think it's a discreet arrangement...
Puhlease... like the words "discrete" and "Emmylou" belong in the same sentence :ROFLMAO:

If she was using the services of an industry professional, you know FOR SURE she'd:

1. Try and scam their services for free
  2. Describe the "bewdaful" and "gawjus" range of 'product'
  3. Find some way to screw the whole thing up by choosing some toothless meth rat or catching HPV
  4. Tag the crap out of the website where they were found

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've said it before and I'll say it again, front rower for Melbourne Storm.

Can definitely see the '20 kilo weightloss'

But not.
Right!?!

First thing we all SHOULD have noticed in that pic (excellent first post by the way @KiwisAndKoalas !) was the presence of that gentleman who could could well be the mysterious Mr African sausage, but instead all I could see was the revolting messy hair, ill-fitting bra and a distinct lack of any weight loss...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To the tune of the Scooby Doo theme song:

Winnie Blue Lou, where are you?
You've got no work to do now.
Winnie Blue Lou, where are you?
We need some cringe from you now

Come on Winnie Lou, I see you
Pretending you pulled a new man
But you're not fooling me, 'cause I can see
Your back fat is gargantuan

1660530574207.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
JFC. Ages ago she did a whole song and dance with another Port Melb mum who did Intimo.

YET… still doesn’t have a bra which fits!!

how can a bra be SO TIGHT yet your boobs still be so floppy at the same time?!

This woman bends the laws of physics and is a walking natural disaster.

stay clear of hurricane Lou’s 🍯, you’ll disappear like a plane in the Bermuda Triangle

• Haha
Someone on a previous thread mentioned seeing at the Market with a dark skinned man several weeks back. In her dinner with Jess and friends on the weekend he can be seen at her side. Guessing why the interest in African Sausages at the Vic Market and Tribe night club.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.