Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loumon cello met a fellow at the plywood inn, wore a corset looking for it, but she didnt win . Corset broke, she had a smoke, talked to wall within. Went all loopy drunk and droopy, emmylou just hop on in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Seriously. Where is Smokey Lou’s tooth?! The way she was talking so loudly during the game. Cringe.

Also, now we know why she’s always out of breath! Amazing work, whoever first spotted that lighter 👌
Maybe EL thought she was going to a Collingwood game?? And teamed with the theme 🤣🤣🤣💯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long long time lurker, first time poster, just thought this might be of interest, spotted on another influencers story from the corporate box!
African sausage!!! 😱😱😱

Someone needs to get her fitted for a bra. What is going on back here.

I can’t tell from that small glimpse of side profile 😂

She recently started following an Melbourne-based, African model/soccer player with an inactive profile, small following and he follows her back. Surely not him. If it is, fair play to her coz he is much younger than her and very attractive. Emmycou-gar. 😅💦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does she not brush her hair at all? All the preening and plumping with makeup and serums and what not, but she never runs a brush through her hair? Doesn’t carry a brush in her handbag so she can tidy her hair up before walking into the footy? It’s just so foul and unprofessional. As an influencer she represents both her own business, and companies that she’s an ambassador/advertising for. In that way, I feel like it’s kinda similar to my career in law - I’m representing myself, my firm, and the companies that engage our services. I just can’t even begin to fathom arriving at a meeting, in court, or even to a work perk like a box at the footy, looking so completely dishevelled. She’s just such an unbelievable grub.

Reactions: 25
Lurker here 👋
What if African sausage stayed with her on the weekend? Would explain her giddiness on check in and then the silence after. She did say “we’re” going to The Lume in her drunken Sat night story.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Long long time lurker, first time poster, just thought this might be of interest, spotted on another influencers story from the corporate box!
Isn't that Tippo man or whatever his name is, he is a world famous singer who was kind enough to sing at her fashion show a few years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn't that Tippo man or whatever his name is, he is a world famous singer who was kind enough to sing at her fashion show a few years ago
Timomatic? Can’t be him, he’s in Moulin Rouge which is currently in Sydney

Reactions: 13
Leah is buying those bags from the fake bali/china markets. Does Leah look like she totes around a Balenciaga? Oh so happens to be in baby blue to match the Country Road coat.
Back in my overseas Asia work travel days it was a great visit to the black market ‘bag’ lady for replicas of any and every brand. Couldn’t tell the real from the fake.
Remember though Leah’s dad is loaded. Don’t think she would have fake bags with dad owning resorts etc

Reactions: 3
It was found to be a woman sitting beside her. I'm not sure what Emmy's thoughts on clam are. I mean, she'll eat anything (but tomardo farken sauce)✌
View attachment 1497133

Edited to add - the jokes with this one are just too easy. She walks right into everything....including Oakwood walls 😂
😂😂😂😂

Also she looks so fucken haggard. All the money in the world, free 300aud carbon facials and her skin still looks like sandpaper. Dysport is like 4 bucks a unit. I wouldn't expect anyone to do but she spends so much on herself i dont know why she wouldn't!
Also that coat doesnt fit. Sorry if its been said down thread but i havent read through yet.
Also imagine not knowing someone's surname and openly admitting it. How fucken embarrassing.
Jade is too nice. Hugging this bleep who no doubt reeked like day old ciggies and red wine.

Rob Mills just absolutely burned her!

'We do real work'

She awkwardly ignored it but 'will try' get to his show which runs 8 times per week for 3 Months!?

I think you can make it you lazy jobless duck.
😂😂 i dont know if she ignored it or just didnt get his burn. She's so far up her own gelatinous ass that she thinks she also has a real job so I legit think she didnt get it.

Lemon cello 🤦🏼‍♀️ FFS
She's definitely the size of a cello

Tippo man 😂😂😂 im crying! You just made my night!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I've said it before and I'll say it again, front rower for Melbourne Storm.

Can definitely see the '20 kilo weightloss'

But not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Has she worked out how to block herself from picuki as i search andcit came up as error.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.