Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well spotted Bic lighter #notspon. I don’t see her being a Winny Blue smoker. Me thinks TrippyLou is back to her old ways and had a sneezy choof up the driveway… no wonder she sounds and looks cooked all the time! Great #promo for the Plywood!

Reactions: 18
Hmm Mindful Marlo looks like they have writing pads. Can smell that journal collab a mile away

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hmm Mindful Marlo looks like they have writing pads. Can smell that journal collab a mile away
Yeah, she is up to something with her model "friend" and Mindful Marlo without a doubt.

Is there no wonder that this woman doesn't have friends or any meaningful relationships because every person she has contact with, is to make a quick buck and line her own pockets.

Could someone please zoom in on the lighter. I can't see it.
It's in her hand when she holds up the kiddy dress up bag.

Reactions: 9
Affirmation cards sound like just the thing our self loving, empowered, boss babe would be into. Much inspiration for minimal effort.
No doubt her bewdiful communidy would lap that crap up. She could sell them on Etsy.

And affirmation cards. I'm guessing journals with affirmation quotes and adult colouring-in pages. Sharpen up the derwents!
Ha ha, snap! Great minds thinking alike!

Reactions: 11
Come on now, you know th e lighter was simply for lighting up some candles to write in the journal by, Nothing suss to see here. Lol Or maybe she was simply hoping to find a rock concert somewhere nearby to wave it in the air! Lol 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank you!

I know this is making an assumption. But it kind of makes sense. If she left home at 14 and had was a bit wild. Kids like that end up smokers.
She’s openly admitted to getting on the bong in her younger years…(no shame…didn’t we all?) And there’s no shame that Mumma needs to self medicate after her mad dog week but, she’s staying at hotel as a guest #paidpromotion and is cooking herself on the job. Someone needs to let the Plywood know not to share that story 😵💫… God she really is a dickehead and is the gift that keeps on giving…Oh Elou you’ve done it again 😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.