Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Afternoon ya molls!! This is Yo Yo Mumma tuning in from my bed at the Plywood Hotel, and let me tell u fezzas something, this bed can withstand ALOT if you know what i'm saying! Sorry I have not posted much this weekend, Ya girl has been too mad dog busy, I painted a lovely mural on that hideous wall in my room, A bewwdiful self portrait, Oliver will love it! And I went on a ghosting dinner, ya know where I played the part of Casper and was not really there, but I tricked ya!! U guys thought I was really there?? Cmon?!! No? Anywho I am getting ready to go back home, I have a Huge week ahead of doing fck all and I have to be on time for it all, Thanks and much love to this new umm hotel? Airbnb? That has put up with me for most of the weekend, Shhhhhh I went home for a bit, Had to shoot some hoopies with Uncle Cow, Moo! Take care molls! And if life give you freebies, I say Farkennnn take them!! LouLou over and out! βœŒπŸ»βœŒπŸ»πŸ’‹ - Remember to journal!! ✍🏻 peace!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Good Afternoon ya molls!! This is Yo Yo Mumma tuning in from my bed at the Plywood Hotel, and let me tell u fezzas something, this bed can withstand ALOT if you know what i'm saying! Sorry I have not posted much this weekend, Ya girl has been too mad dog busy, I painted a lovely mural on that hideous wall in my room, A bewwdiful self portrait, Oliver will love it! And I went on a ghosting dinner, ya know where I played the part of Casper and was not really there, but I tricked ya!! U guys thought I was really there?? Cmon?!! No? Anywho I am getting ready to go back home, I have a Huge week ahead of doing fck all and I have to be on time for it all, Thanks and much love to this new umm hotel? Airbnb? That has put up with me for most of the weekend, Shhhhhh I went home for a bit, Had to shoot some hoopies with Uncle Cow, Moo! Take care molls! And if life give you freebies, I say Farkennnn take them!! LouLou over and out! βœŒπŸ»βœŒπŸ»πŸ’‹ - Remember to journal!! ✍🏻 peace!!!
Sounds like a great weekend at the Plywood Hotel!! Have you managed to extract that blue skirt off? Did Oliverrrr help?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sounds like a great weekend at the Plywood Hotel!! Have you managed to extract that blue skirt off? Did Oliverrrr help?
Had to be cut off. That poor skirt melted to her body while she was up all night dancing. You know, that’s why she hasn’t posted anything. Mad dog busy dancing at tribe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think she stayed either night. She either pretended to check-in or something went wrong (maybe the childcare arrangements) and she had to go home.
Last night - "Day 2" she was in the foyer. As mentioned, she lives very close to the hotel so she could have turned up for a 5 minute story. No make up tutorial from the amazing bathroom? No breakfast buffet stories?
She hasn't showcased the hotel beyond the room and the skybar since Friday evening.

What about the gym?

View attachment 1496768
Maybe the children found the babysitter passed from inhaling too much cheezel dust when she slept in Yo Mummaβ€˜s bed.

Well it looks like liar liar pants on fire was not at dinner with her paid friend Jess. Lol πŸ˜‚
I need to apologise to you LL you were in the company of paid friends at some stage last night 🀣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well it looks like liar liar pants on fire was not at dinner with her paid friend Jess. Lol πŸ˜‚
She totally insinuated that she was which is why its so disturbing.......old make is well and truly cooked. Very sad existence

EDIT she may have met up for drinks but she was not at the tea.

Reactions: 11
Moulin Blue Lou might not drink alcohol but according to that outfit word vomit in the lobby of the Plywood, she's keen for a baby blue matching Bic cigarette lighter..... Is smoking a part of her weight loss plan?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So it seems she was at the dinner with Jess and her mate - they just didn’t want to publicise that she was there?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So while her paid friend was having dinner with a real friend, LonelyLou was probably sucking on a goon bag in her room waiting for them to call and meet up.

For someone who doesn't drink, she seems to love alcohol. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

So while her paid friend was having dinner with a real friend, LonelyLou was probably sucking on a goon bag in her room waiting for them to call and meet up.

For someone who doesn't drink, she seems to love alcohol. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
that and smoking ciggies. I'm guessing the lighter she was holding with the Fakelenciaga bag wasn't for candles.

• Wow
  • Haha
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ look very carefully next to bluelou.....could it be the African Sausage of her dreams
Good spotting!

Moulin Blue Lou might not drink alcohol but according to that outfit word vomit in the lobby of the Plywood, she's keen for a baby blue matching Bic cigarette lighter..... Is smoking a part of her weight loss plan?
So EL is on the ciggies and journaling diet?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Well spotted. Clearly has a lighter in her hand, she was too pissed to hide it inside the fake handbag.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ brilliantπŸ‘

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.