Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She owns so much active wear, why not wear something else? Instead of the same thing.

In 1936 the Housing Commission assumed the Bank's home-construction role, and acquired 22 hectares further west along Williamstown Road. Its street layout is noticeably ‘garden city’. The Commission's estate re-housed large families who had been in deprived circumstances. Relationships were unfortunately strained between the owners in the Bank's estate (‘Nobs Hill’), and the Commission's tenants (‘Little Baghdad’). The Commission's last estate was row housing along Beacon and Barak Roads (1981)
That's interesting and makes sense if a lot of the old Bank Houses were sold in the 80s as that looks like when it was last renovated. .

The Block should buy up some of the old rough looking Bank Houses for next season.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That's a lot of butter to be putting into one packet of pasta.
No wonder she needs WLS

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Ok who wants to live near the emmy no clue.
The inside of that property is spectacular! From the incredible wardrobe to the spacious garden to that very dreamy kitchen - WOW! :love:

1659944298771.png
1659944356068.png
1659944269614.png

I wonder why the agent hasn't made any mention of it being in a celebrity neighbourhood? :unsure: 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Babes, since you’ve been separated is actually probably the most we’ve seen you attempt to be a mother. The palming off the kids and only focusing on yourself isn’t anything new.

It’s not like she is/was a stay at home mum to kids that are actually at home. They’re in full time school. Even when it’s her weekend with the kids, she still gets five full days of long lunches and self care appointments. She’s not at a loss without them.
I was thinking the same thing! She absolutely spends more time with them now that Aaron isn’t in the house. As if she is getting trolled because she shares custody and is away from them every second weekend 🤥. Even before she got Instagram famous, she was always out of the house early in the morning and not home until very late at night “hustling”. Constantly taking off to Sydney for days at a time for random meetings that I’m sure could have been done via zoom to minimise time away from her family. Then her hotel of choice starting treating her like a celebrity so she would often go there just in case an opportunity popped up. She also booked into a local hotel for time away from the kids, on days like Mother’s Day and her birthday no less. She’s ditched the family to travel the world, visiting New York, Thailand, New Zealand… alone. And to be honest, I guess that’s her decision to make as a parent and I know plenty of “hard working” men that get a pass for doing the same things. But it’s just simply a load of tit that she feels self conscious about the time she spends away from them now, in a split custody situation. Talk about projection.

Reactions: 21
I was thinking the same thing, just drain the bleeping stuff, she's already taken some water out.
Drain it as soon as it’s done, you don’t have to be a chef with a cookbook to know that 🙄🙄
And why or why does she always cook 500g of pasta for the 4 of them? 3 of them are children and 1 of them barely eats 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Staycation this weekend? I guess she's not going to the primary school's Gala Ball then - they even have 80s and 90s dancing. 3 kids at the same school for 7 years now and not one school mum friend she can sit and dance with :unsure: I hope she donated some cookbooks for the silent auction.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She’s spends $700 on a jacket or more and wants me to believe she gives a tit about the price of corn? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The Block should buy up some of the old rough looking Bank Houses for next season.
Even better, Emmylou should try out for a place on The Block! OMG ... can you imagine her going head-to-head with Keith over her constant rule breaches? And when Shelly does her walkarounds and dares to question what Emmylou is thinking with her "design choices", Emmylou would give her the same stink eye she gives when she's reading out Qs on her Lives :LOL:

----------------

I felt bad for the youngest one last night when Emmylou snapped at her about not wiping her hands on the chairs ... I don't know if she was going to or not, but having your mum tell you off in front of her "audience" would be mortifying :cry:

Reactions: 11
Looks and sounds like EL is prepping us for a Baccarat giveaway! All this cooking. Hope she can squeeze back into that EK dress.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Staycation this weekend? I guess she's not going to the primary school's Gala Ball then - they even have 80s and 90s dancing. 3 kids at the same school for 7 years now and not one school mum friends she can sit and dance with :unsure: I hope she donated some cookbooks for the silent auction.
They probably didn’t ask her to MC or want to pay a fee lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That pasta sitting in the water in the stove while she preps everything else 🤮 it will just be slime by the time she adds it to the pan
The sauce was already watery as duck yet she keeps the pasta sitting in water and puts it in the pan without straining it....why does she always feed her kids gross, bland, slimy pasta?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Is she gonna be cooking catch ya pepe until she learns a new dish? Make some exciting new dishes. Look at recipetin eats SHES AWESOME . Ps , can’t wait for her October cookbook lol :)!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She only made the pasta again so she can rehash last weeks sexy pasta reel 🤣

Staycation this weekend? I guess she's not going to the primary school's Gala Ball then - they even have 80s and 90s dancing. 3 kids at the same school for 7 years now and not one school mum friend she can sit and dance with :unsure: I hope she donated some cookbooks for the silent auction.
Imagine her with the other parents she would be so out of her depth.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Was she gifted the dog brushes or perhaps she is wanting another free dog grooming appointment?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.