Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back @Dalej7

You may have missed this unfortunate story. Our little porkie was being miked up and asked them to turn it off when she went to the bathroom, because she had Mexican curry the night before. Except the captions translated it to “I had Mexican Barry last night” 😂😂
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHha yuck!!!! I did miss this and now the title makes sense. I thought she bragged about banging a mexican bloke or something and was too scared to ask 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her cooking reminds me of a book concept my girlfriend and I had (before we were partnered up with children) we were too lazy to go beyond the title of the book which was 'the single witch's guide to crappy cooking'. Now I feel like our cooking was quite gourmet compared to EmmyEw's.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like robin got all her fingers covered today. Must have been reading here.

Also would LOVE robin to explain to me how something rids cells of toxins. If i wanted to be blocked I would absolutely ask robin and EL to share the science. As the burden of proof is on the person who makes the claim.
They are both just shills for "big wellness".
Guess she thinks this bag of piss will counteract the 70g of butter in her soggy pasta with 18kg of parmesan in there. Fucken moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The sauce was already watery as duck yet she keeps the pasta sitting in water and puts it in the pan without straining it....why does she always feed her kids gross, bland, slimy pasta?
That dish was just pasta water, peas, cheese and a crack of pepper 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Catch your pepper, couchy or bet bet, or @SnarkyTart 's catch your poopy have me dying!!

My nomination for EL being a grub is light stimming her guntectomy scars.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think EL understands she’s just paying for really expensive pee with these stupid drips.

Especially with Vitamin A & B, your body only stores a tiny bit, the rest is filtered through the kidneys, which I can only assume she doesn’t have kidney problems or any problems relating to fluid overload, but then again, that could explain her voluptuous figure lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The language… 😮 seems to be about the only time when people were laughing as well.
I’ll take your word for it! I can’t even cringe watch her stand up 😬🤣

The vitamin drip thing makes me feel super uncomfortable. Can’t tell me the science on how it works, then GTFO!

Reactions: 9
OMFG!! WTF did I just watch!!??? :sick: :sick: On what fkin planet does butter, pasta water, parmesan and peas make a kid-friendly version of cacio e Pepe? 🤢 Nope .... I can't hold it in any longer 🤮🤮

She also said we can add tuna chunks to the pasta soup 🤮🤮🤮

Can someone please get me a new bucket?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
OMFG!! WTF did I just watch!!??? :sick: :sick: On what fkin planet does butter, pasta water, parmesan and peas make a kid-friendly version of cacio e Pepe? 🤢 Nope .... I can't hold it in any longer 🤮🤮

She also said we can add tuna chunks to the pasta soup 🤮🤮🤮

Can someone please get me a new bucket?
Don't forget the fucked up bacon that she didn't know the term for

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.