Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Emmy sees Tommy's sausage...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Yo yo✌*creepy smirk* just popping on real quick because I've had to go late night shopping to get a farken soccer ball *angry face* but I also stopped in at Woolies *bug eyes* because I wanted ta just get some ya know last minute ingreedyents because *voice raises and quickens in excitement* I just thought of a really ya know super cute kind of dish to have tomorrow *nodding, neck wobbling* I'm gunna do my Flick The Bean salad *really big bug eyes* it's on page 69 of my first *purses lips* was it my first maybe my second *giggle* it's in one of the magazines I'll pop the link below and yeah join me tomorrow for a liddle bid of cooking *sexy pout* I'll put on a playlist and it'll just be yeah sah good hmm *giggle*
20220811_213325.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Remember when she CRIED, yes CRIED when she BROUGHT new sheets for the kids beds. She came on a live, all teary eyed & sobbing about how she finally felt like she’d made it & she’s accomplished now that’s she’s been able to put new sheets on the kids beds. Only a couple of years ago, mind you! In the midst of spending thousands a month on designer clothing, shoes & makeup for herself (oh & trips to UVA for the hair!) it was back in those days! She’s putrid!
Yes! I was on that live as quite a few of the fan girls were losing it as she just ripped out the sheets from the packaging and putting them straight on the bed before washing them!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She thiks she is a generous person but she can't pay for anything or shout someone a meal or buy her kids basic needs without bragging or making the recipient feel grateful or more often indebted.
This is the trait of a mean person.El , you are a mean and nasty human.Thats why A love left and most likely the children will too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay on a serious note, I think we need to create a glossary of terms for people that may have missed these bewdiful moments! Maybe we should include it every time we create a new thread?
We’ve got a wiki that we can put stuff on too!!! We really should be. Someone can also request a media page where we can save off some of the good screenshots or photoshops.

Reactions: 11
Ding DONG!

LEAH! *screaming* get tha fucken door *clapping hands and jumping up and down* my bo um boa ah duck *giggling* me American sausage has arrived *eye fucks camera* Mama's staycation has begun *manic laughter*
Wow! That's a lot...of tattoos :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I must be a bad mum, my poor child gets a piece of fruit and maybe some crackers as an after school snack, not sausages, chips, and protein smoothies!
Right? That's like a full on meal! That family eats so badly.

Reactions: 14
If Emmy had half a brain, she would go private to get her follower count back up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yo yo✌*creepy smirk* just popping on real quick because I've had to go late night shopping to get a farken soccer ball *angry face* but I also stopped in at Woolies *bug eyes* because I wanted ta just get some ya know last minute ingreedyents because *voice raises and quickens in excitement* I just thought of a really ya know super cute kind of dish to have tomorrow *nodding, neck wobbling* I'm gunna do my Flick The Bean salad *really big bug eyes* it's on page 69 of my first *purses lips* was it my first maybe my second *giggle* it's in one of the magazines I'll pop the link below and yeah join me tomorrow for a liddle bid of cooking *sexy pout* I'll put on a playlist and it'll just be yeah sah good hmm *giggle*View attachment 1490287
Oh my god @SnarkyTart you really are the gift that keeps on giving! 😂😂😂 I’m cackling! It’s almost midnight lol

If Emmy had half a brain, she would go private to get her follower count back up.
Don’t give her any good ideas lol 😆

I think her new crop tops are just the teens singlets haha I was in Cotton On recently looking for the kids clothes for my 6 year old and the sales assistant told me nope this is woman’s wear 😂 the clothing was SO tiny!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my god @SnarkyTart you really are the gift that keeps on giving! 😂😂😂 I’m cackling! It’s almost midnight lol

Don’t give her any good ideas lol 😆

I think her new crop tops are just the teens singlets haha I was in Cotton On recently looking for the kids clothes for my 6 year old and the sales assistant told me nope this is woman’s wear 😂 the clothing was SO tiny!
I was there yesterday looking for a cheap throw on dress for work (I’m 40). Walked in said to myself “I’m way to old to be in here”, and ran out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How is it that a 10 year old is better at filming than someone who does it “professionally” (looking at you Leah). It’s actually interesting when Camilla films, I love her candid pans around to the dogs etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If Leah wants a sea change she could always apply for this job I saw on the local FB jobs page today 😏 Srsly….WTF??! Who needs a life admin assistant?? To research presents?? Make Drs appointments?

View attachment 1490249

I had to give 3 poo samples this week, wait an hour for blood tests, get my neck cracked, buy 4 x baby presents for the horny fezzas at work, send back all my Iconic orders (I sized down…BIG mistake) get my dawgs anal glands squeezed, work 4 x 12 hour days (Friday I have a day ‘off’ while I take my husband to a medical appointment that I made myself) and fill my car with petrol. All by myself.
Your whole last paragraph cracked me up but when i got to anal glands I lost it 😂
EL wouldn't have a clue what it means to be a functioning adult like that.

Also thats all leah is for EL i reckon. A little life admin runaround. Remember when ELs lash lady got married so leah had to get an uber to go ger her flowers? What a tit job

Not EL related at all, but has anyone seen Tommy Lee’s Insta lately? I wonder if he meant to upload his Mexican Barry or if it was an accident?
😂😂 look, im not gonna lie I screenshot it. I love motley crue but secretly wished that was nikki sixx instead 😂

Ding DONG!

LEAH! *screaming* get tha fucken door *clapping hands and jumping up and down* my bo um boa ah duck *giggling* me American sausage has arrived *eye fucks camera* Mama's staycation has begun *manic laughter*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for those kids.

She constantly shows her audience how much she spends on herself and yet Sage is just now getting a new soccer ball?

wow

Reactions: 14
When telling her dopey 'tribe' what protein powder she used you could see the duck up of 'oh duck, better mention the company I WAS PAID TO PROMOTE' Bondi Protein. Whatever the duck it's called.

But that's 'at the warehouse' she never ever uses.

You're doing great sweetie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.