Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super? What super? EL wouldn’t have any clue what that is
Super? *scrunch face* Yeah I farken know what super is *chins wobbling* Super cute *eyes wide* like a ya know *blank face* like a *bug eyes* a super cute pasta *sexy face, raised excited voice* I actshoolly just made a reel *bug eyes, pokes meaty finger downwards* about a super cute catch o poopy pasta *more bug eyes* I made it for ma friend *glances left* Charlotte *licks lips* and it's just a ya know really sexy kinda super cute meal *giggle* That's super yeah Leah *confused face*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This is not a criticism of EL in anyway, just my weirdness, but i hate that she didnt periodically empty the dogs hair brush. I had an urge to jump through the screen and pull it all out bc i find that tit satisfying 😂 (sorry to bring my weirdness back to the threads).

And as much as I hate that her kids film her, I do love how vocal C is when she films. She really just says what she's thinking and doesn't focus solely on EL which EL probably hates. But she films the surrounds like the dog going under the couch and stuff. EL is so focused on selfie mode she's learned to describe what happens around her rather than to actually show us.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is not a criticism of EL in anyway, just my weirdness, but i hate that she didnt periodically empty the dogs hair brush. I had an urge to jump through the screen and pull it all out bc i find that tit satisfying 😂 (sorry to bring my weirdness back to the threads).
Same!! I love doing that when I brush my Maine Coon 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Staycation this weekend? I guess she's not going to the primary school's Gala Ball then - they even have 80s and 90s dancing. 3 kids at the same school for 7 years now and not one school mum friend she can sit and dance with :unsure: I hope she donated some cookbooks for the silent auction.
Charlotte didn’t book her at the group table ? Lazylou didn’t offer to do a dance routine for the auction?

Didn’t sponsor an Emmylou from Emmylou loves small business voucher?

Didn’t offer up her services as MC/ comedian/DJ.
Aaah where’s your community spirit Lazylou????? Oh look we will make sure you don’t get trolled just on the weekends. Week nights too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

And as much as I hate that her kids film her, I do love how vocal C is when she films. She really just says what she's thinking and doesn't focus solely on EL which EL probably hates. But she films the surrounds like the dog going under the couch and stuff. EL is so focused on selfie mode she's learned to describe what happens around her rather than to actually show us.
EL probably doesn't clear out her own hair brush.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Good to see Robin ripped gloves has returned to the hovel for some much needed vitamins. Emmy if you just ate more veggies and drank more water it would be better for you than this fake idea and less taxing on your time. I wish I had hours to sit with a drip in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't think of just one thing to nominate her for.....she's a foul, filthy mess on the daily.
Mrs Stinky scratching/clutching her fanny regularly is up there, but showing us that putrid, fungus ridden armpit and then trying on clothes and wearing woollen blend tops has to be up there.
Make me dry retch every time I think of those armpits 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I really can't deal with her constant need to touch food. We all know peas look like, there was no need to pick up a handful of them from the bowl TWICE. Ugh gross. Totally agree that Vida is not a fussy eater, I wouldn't eat any of that tit either.

Reactions: 14
Why can’t she just make a simple tomato-based pasta sauce for the kids and have it with some bread and salad for dinner? Chuck some peas in the sauce and everyone is happy. Every pasta dish I have seen her make has been creamy and cheesy and just sloppy. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good cheesy creamy pasta dish every now and then, but it seems like to go-to over a classic red sauce. Little Vida would probably love a simple bowl of spaghetti. Sorry for the pasta rant but my Italian ancestors are rolling in their graves.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just watched her stories. Ewwwww who brushes their animals inside? Yuck

Also this face lol! Happy Digging!
I do 🫣 but she’s non shedding so I don’t get hair all over everything.

Reactions: 7
Robin explaining the benefits of her vitamin drip - it’s good for general health. What a crock of tit!!!! Vague much???

Reactions: 24
So the 'catch yo peppy' was in fact not that at all tonight!?

Just tit she threw together!?

'You can throw in Tuna chunks also!'

Ok, got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.