Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For when she reads here: the delicate gold necklaces look so much better than the fat chunky gold chain that looks like it doesn’t fit her neck

Reactions: 16
Oh you bragger! I am kid free tonight, sitting in my knickers and tank top. Smashing down rice crackers and a side of wine because CBF cooking.

I hope you find Spanish Paulo .... I hope he is your Tommy Lee and excites you as much as a view of buildings at the Oakwood, excites EL.
Damn you couldve have come joined the fun.

Reactions: 5
Damn you couldve have come joined the fun.
I wish! I live in coastal NSW about 5 hrs north of Sydney. BUT I am off to Melbourne next month! We are there to see the Hilltop Hoods, Harry Potter, ride the trams and see the wildlife .... :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'll say it again - what weight loss?

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 7.33.37 pm.png

For those blocked, opening the curtain and finding a wall

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 7.34.08 pm.png

Looking for a minibar? And ironically found a washing machine :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 7.35.01 pm.png

And no idea how to open the fridge door I guess?

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 7.35.19 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Imagine this Tattlers
We're separated and in our early 40s with a weekend to ourselves in a #gifted hotel so we ring our gals and they have a free weekend on us!! What a blast and our only issue would be which of our many friends to invite.

Then there is LL who has ABSOLUTELY NO-ONE

Old school friends ❌️
Sport/hobby frends ❌️
Gym friends❌️
Work friends (not on the payroll)❌️
School mum friends❌️
Neighborhood friends❌️
Kids sport friends❌️

She swans into the foyer of that hotel with the paid assistant on the iPhone filming but deep down she knows that there is no-one who wants to spend any time with her.

What a totally fucked up existence!
As other Tattler have said she'll be on bed alone by 9oclock crying into a bag of Cheezels.

She can take her miserable lifestyle and jam it right up her chunky arse.🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Imagine this Tattlers
We're separated and in our early 40s with a weekend to ourselves in a #gifted hotel so we ring our gals and they have a free weekend on us!! What a blast and our only issue would be which of our many friends to invite.

Then there is LL who has ABSOLUTELY NO-ONE

Old school friends ❌️
Sport/hobby frends ❌️
Gym friends❌️
Work friends (not on the payroll)❌️
School mum friends❌️
Neighborhood friends❌️
Kids sport friends❌️

She swans into the foyer of that hotel with the paid assistant on the iPhone filming but deep down she knows that there is no-one who wants to spend any time with her.

What a totally fucked up existence!
As other Tattler have said she'll be on bed alone by 9oclock crying into a bag of Cheezels.

She can take her miserable lifestyle and jam it right up her chunky arse.🤣🤣
Honestly I can 100% relate.

If that was me this weekend, my kids Dad is in town and he has them for the weekend.

I work from home, freelance and my "colleges" are in Sydney.

But I have 4 very close girlfriends. If they are not available, I am very involved in my kids sports club and have about 3-5 people I could invite from there that I love. If they were a no, I have a handful of school Mum friends. We aren't overly close but 100% it could be a chance to build a deeper bond.

If it came down to it and none of those people were available, I would have my Mum, Nan and around 7 close family women friends to invite.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wish! I live in coastal NSW about 5 hrs north of Sydney. BUT I am off to Melbourne next month! We are there to see the Hilltop Hoods, Harry Potter, ride the trams and see the wildlife .... :sneaky:
Omg make sure you avoid the wildlife in port melbourne. Its a rare breed called manky lou.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly I can 100% relate.

If that was me this weekend, my kids Dad is in town and he has them for the weekend.

I work from home, freelance and my "colleges" are in Sydney.

But I have 4 very close girlfriends. If they are not available, I am very involved in my kids sports club and have about 3-5 people I could invite from there that I love. If they were a no, I have a handful of school Mum friends. We aren't overly close but 100% it could be a chance to build a deeper bond.

If it came down to it and none of those people were available, I would have my Mum, Nan and around 7 close family women friends to invite.
I'd be the same too! Be able to find friends who are current or former colleagues, old school gfs, school mums and tbh I'd also love a solo night but it wouldn't be me screeching into a phone, it would be me doing the exact opposite. Zoning OUT, bliss!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It looks like she took the valet option to park her car, but what are the odds she just parked as the warehouse and walked the 2 blocks over?

Also, if think she’s barking up the wrong tree with Oliver

• Haha
Reactions: 19
POV: I'm an ELL fan girl messaging her.

Omg Emmylou, it looks so fancy there! You go girl! You look 🔥🔥🔥 I wish I had your confidence! Cheers babe!
20220812_200314.jpg

Hope ur having the best night! Where did you get that top? So nice! Do you have a date tonight? I bet he's loving the view!!
Screenshot_20220811-214649_Instagram.jpg

Oh no! Mexican Barry and the Limp Pepino 🥒

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Get the duck outa here my Tattler fezzas!! I haven’t had time to watch her stories as hubby and I have been at medical appts and got great results so we are pissed in Melbourne town!! I’ll look soon though but based on the preview here 🥴

Edit to add those bleeping tits in that bustier 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.