Emmylou Loves #33 Moves like Tinky Winky, too-tight clothing makes it stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised she deleted her giveaway post. She announced the winner in the post and stories briefly and then deleted all evidence. Did the winner even know they won?

Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 9.07.20 pm.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She will be wearing white trainers with a wedge.

Was asked in her live what are the white trainers she wears and response with ‘Michael Course’. No more Windsor smith white trainers.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her niece is stunning, really gorgeous girl and you can def see the resemblance to SL
Too bad for afrobeatlou she lost out of that genetic lottery
I wonder if SL and EL have different Dad's? Siblings look different, but they are so different it makes me wonder if there is more to it.

Reactions: 8
Mine used to as well but the less I washed it the better it looked! I went up to 10 days when I had my son was a newborn and it still looked half decent!! I also don’t touch dry shampoo but I was told by a hair dresser friend to use it before your hair actually starts to get oily. It may also help I have a mop like head haha even after all the postpartum hair loss (deffs not bragging lol it’s a mission to wash and style hence why I’m over the moon I need to do it so rarely 😂)
That’s so good! 🙌

Look, I actually hate washing my hair 😂 but it gets so oily so quickly now (after I’ve had a baby) - I wonder if it’s a hormone thing? Admittedly, it’s easier to style when a bit dirty but I rarely have time to do that these days 😂

I guess I was just making the comment as her whole life seems a mess - the physically and emotional!! And it just reinforces my thinking that’s she’s just dirty / unhygienic and lazy. Nothing against anyone else who doesn’t washing their hair more than 1-2 times a week! I’m sure you’re far more hygenic than our girl!!

Her niece is stunning, really gorgeous girl and you can def see the resemblance to SL
Too bad for afrobeatlou she lost out of that genetic lottery
Agreed! which sibling does she belong to?!

Reactions: 6
All, the whole point of tattle is to talk about these people away from their feed. Saying how you're dropping comments @ someone directly or congratulating someone from the thread for doing this is not acceptable. Gets into trolling or harassment territory and discredits everyone here. That's not what tattle is about and goes against our rules and the rules of our host.

Reactions: 51
Oh Snarks you are so kind! 💕

I'm missing this place like crazy ... have popped in once or twice today but am very behind in threads.

I've been catching up on housework (so much washing, ironing and cleaning), and still have a heap more to go. It's been a while since I left my house to go to work, so I'm feeling very rusty in making it all come together.
Our loss is definitely your new workplace's gain, they are lucky to have such a compassionate, intelligent and organised new member of their team. I gave up on housework today 😝 not looking forward to the tasks awaiting me tomorrow lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Our loss is definitely your new workplace's gain, they are lucky to have such a compassionate, intelligent and organised new member of their team. I gave up on housework today 😝 not looking forward to the tasks awaiting me tomorrow lol
Sunday Snarky will be so angry at lazy Saturday Snarky! lol

Oh Snarks you are so kind! 💕

I'm missing this place like crazy ... have popped in once or twice today but am very behind in threads.

I've been catching up on housework (so much washing, ironing and cleaning), and still have a heap more to go. It's been a while since I left my house to go to work, so I'm feeling very rusty in making it all come together.
It takes time to get into a routine and find the balance! Be kind to yourself and make sure you still take time out for you.

• Heart
I wonder if SL and EL have different Dad's? Siblings look different, but they are so different it makes me wonder if there is more to it.
Possibly but SL went to see her dad when they were in Perth im pretty sure.
That’s so good! 🙌

Look, I actually hate washing my hair 😂 but it gets so oily so quickly now (after I’ve had a baby) - I wonder if it’s a hormone thing? Admittedly, it’s easier to style when a bit dirty but I rarely have time to do that these days 😂

I guess I was just making the comment as her whole life seems a mess - the physically and emotional!! And it just reinforces my thinking that’s she’s just dirty / unhygienic and lazy. Nothing against anyone else who doesn’t washing their hair more than 1-2 times a week! I’m sure you’re far more hygenic than our girl!!

Agreed! which sibling does she belong to?!
No idea, one of the brothers maybe? How many of them are there lol

Reactions: 5
All, the whole point of tattle is to talk about these people away from their feed. Saying how you're dropping comments @ someone directly or congratulating someone from the thread for doing this is not acceptable. Gets into trolling or harassment territory and discredits everyone here. That's not what tattle is about and goes against our rules and the rules of our host.
My apologies, honestly 🙏🏼 I admit to getting out of hand. Won't happen again because I've met so many wonderful people through this site and I don't want to jeopardise the space we do have to vent about influencers who drive us bonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You are 100% right. I think emotions have been high the past week in regards to her neglectful parenting, she seems to be lying and swindling people out of money for a Bali trip and constant lack of declaring paid ads in stories and posts, while also being frustrated over her behavior in general. The live triggered some and it was discussed earlier after the live that taking it away from here was not okay.

I am sure the members here won't do it again and it was just a sensitive 2 weeks on the Emmylou Loves train that saw people venture away from here to express frustration.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You are 100% right. I think emotions have been high the past week in regards to her neglectful parenting, she seems to be lying and swindling people out of money for a Bali trip and constant lack of declaring paid ads in stories and posts, while also being frustrated over her behavior in general. The live triggered some and it was discussed earlier after the live that taking it away from here was not okay.

I am sure the members here won't do it again and it was just a sensitive 2 weeks on the Emmylou Loves train that saw people venture away from here to express frustration.
Well said. I agree completely!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, sorry I admit I got caught up in the moment & emotions, laughing at the people from here who were asking questions. Maybe I need to take some time out.. So very sorry 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They have the same father
The two oldest siblings both had a Vietnamese father who died in the war.
The younger three all have the same father.

Guys im usually in Ms shaws page but i was just have a Saturday night read and the TRIBE adventure has me gobsmacked, i went to levels once i was 29 (i look young) i had 20 year olds coming up to me and my gf calling us mum!!! 2 fn 9.... Wtf is she actually thinking, that its cool. I hope she gets rejected at the door

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys im usually in Ms shaws page but i was just have a Saturday night read and the TRIBE adventure has me gobsmacked, i went to levels once i was 29 (i look young) i had 20 year olds coming up to me and my gf calling us mum!!! 2 fn 9.... Wtf is she actually thinking, that its cool. I hope she gets rejected at the door
She must have because she is sharing recipes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I was actually wondering if that would happen!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.