Emmylou Loves #33 Moves like Tinky Winky, too-tight clothing makes it stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
agree.

Would love your opinion from a different gender on all this
I only found out about her because my better half would watch her tit and I'd ask "what the hell/who the hell is that?". I reckon that was when she was doing the self defence thing.

I have a couple of kids that are now teenagers, my current partner isn't their mother though we have been together (current partner) for 10+ years. Their mother has dragged my arse through the family court because i took custody of my children from her and she has since been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder via a court ordered assessment. It's cost me a tit tonne of money but my kids are thriving and everything that EmmyLou does and says reeks of things that hit very close to home.

TMI, maybe but that's my genuine take on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I think this night out is a legit collab!

I definitely think so i just re watched her stories she says "tribe, which is a little dance party thing that ive veen wanting to go to since... Ohh i dont know start of year" .. No one calls it that you smell like the lies of ms shaw, its either a club, a festival, a rave or doof doof. And i just watched the stories let me tell ya.. You dragging ya niece along to that place she aint gonna like it

Reactions: 11
Finally all caught up. I missed the live as I was out. Thank you to everyone for the recap and the screenshots. Love and laughed so much the tattle fan girls leaving comments.

EL howling at the dance club. Her niece must be so embarrassed.

Look I, for one, am sick of the blatant misuse of the term ‘trolls’
A troll online is someone who send you harassing messages, follows your profiles leaving disparaging comments, and generally seeks you out to be abusive and nasty.
This is a forum specifically for venting/snarking/critiquing EL and similar ‘influencers’, who after all have made a *choice* to make their private lives very public, and by all accounts seem to make (bizarrely) a comfortable living from sound so. But they only have to be privy to what’s said on here if they deliberately seek us out.
And that’s the difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why did she say she’s 42? She’s 43. Just making more tit up hey EL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow! Literally on the prowl tonight.
She looks so washed out in that makeup and that pose is so odd. I missed so much last night! That's what I get for leaving my house! But I went to see Ricky Martin at the Hollywood Bowl so much better than her live lol.

Lol I wash mine once a week it’s good for your hair😁
I too wash mine every four days but I am old so it doesn't have the oil content it did when I was younger and I don't use all the product she does. The build up in her hair must be gross.

I think everyone just learns and we do better going forward. This is something EL has no concept of and why we all see through her. Let's just all move on and work hard to do better <3

It's like calling cheating men dogs, when dogs are the most loyal creatures of the planet!
Or calling her a pig. As a supporter of pig rescues, that bothers me. They are brilliant animals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Definitely smells collab-ish. But why would they collab with her if their market is 20 year olds??

Reactions: 6
Yeah I was baffled by her choice of outfit for dancing. She's gonna sweat like a mofo 🥵

Am I the only one who thought she wore animal print as she thought it would help her fit in at Tribe? If she did it’s pretty cliche and reinforces her lack of social sensitivity.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I felt so old watching those nightclub stories. Good on her for getting out and having a dance coz I certainly wouldn’t be 😂

Reactions: 6
Moulin Lou is one of the funniest names EL has been called. It's one of many ways Tattlers have described her.

Should I be offended that no-one has taken offence on behalf of Moulin Rogue dancers and their legitimate work?

Lighten up Tattlers and remember that scrolling is you friend.

Reactions: 14
Tribe and dancing is just her latest fixation/obsession. She'll move onto something else soon. I swear she has ADHD!

Still a firm no for me too.
Maybe I just can't see past the fact that he once saw something attractive or redeeming about LL that makes think he's a bit icky...
Seems to be a great dad though. Thank god those kids have got one present, caring, sensible parent.
I don't think he looks very clean either.
I'm huge on personal hygiene and I think he'd have BO 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
When I went through my first divorce, going out dancing was heaps of fun and great for my weightloss (and ego when randoms would try and flirt with me 😅🤣). I say good on her!

Just because we get older doesn’t mean we shouldn’t get to live life (obviously if she’s not ditching the kids lol and not sorting her life priorities first) and have to stay home - to be fair I love staying home lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.