Emmylou Loves #33 Moves like Tinky Winky, too-tight clothing makes it stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My apologies, honestly 🙏🏼 I admit to getting out of hand. Won't happen again because I've met so many wonderful people through this site and I don't want to jeopardise the space we do have to vent about influencers who drive us bonkers.
I apologise as well, definitely got caught up in it and wasn’t thinking. Won’t happen again

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And while im at it what the f is that carpet in her house!!! It reminds me of houses i use to go to to smoke naughty things.. Fkn drug den vibes hard.. I dont know if im allowed to say that 🙊🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Welcome @Beautiful-Vagina heart!

I feel for her that she wants to let loose, have a bit of a boogie on the dancefloor and spend some time with her niece. But the reality is that she's way too old for that scene, extremely awkward and doesn't look like the hot, fun relative but the daggy, embarassing tag along aunt. There are people in her communidy who adore her. She'd be better off getting to genuinely know the people who tune into her lives and cultivate some friendships there. Connecting with people her own age who are perhaps facing similar life challenges would be healthy for her.

Reactions: 25
She was out last Friday night on her own ... suspected to have been stood up but no proof. Last Saturday she went out with the girl who models for her (and is also much younger than her) and the girl's friend. I forget her name, but I think it's Jess.

Last night dressed up to drop the kids off and who knows who was behind the camera. Tonight she is out with her 19 yr old niece. She also pretty much admitted to not being in regular contact with Christian.

She really has zero friends .... like not a single person in her life that is not related or on her payroll.

She lives her life on the gram and I am sure ALove watches it. Is she not embarrassed when she see's him? Knowing he has seen her eat out alone, make a fool of herself in front of Crown and show that she has no one in her life unless they are paid or related? I wonder what he thinks watching her stories and how lonely and sad her life is.
Actually thinking about it, when her and Alove where together we never saw them getting together with other couples for BBQs, dinners etc.
Except if it was with her sister and her man.
They seemed to not have any friends

And while im at it what the f is that carpet in her house!!! It reminds me of houses i use to go to to smoke naughty things.. Fkn drug den vibes hard.. I dont know if im allowed to say that 🙊🥴
The quilted door does my head in

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Welcome @Beautiful-Vagina heart!

I feel for her that she wants to let loose, have a bit of a boogie on the dancefloor and spend some time with her niece. But the reality is that she's way too old for that scene, extremely awkward and doesn't look like the hot, fun relative but the daggy, embarassing tag along aunt. There are people in her communidy who adore her. She'd be better off getting to genuinely know the people who tune into her lives and cultivate some friendships there. Connecting with people her own age who are perhaps facing similar life challenges would be healthy for her.

Babe.. Babe i hear ya im 9 months post partum sitting on my couch with earphones in blasting rufus du sol, im begging to go out let my hair down, i got pregnant in iso and need to let loose, but cmon!!! I aint at tribe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Watched the live for a bit, was mostly her tribe blowing smoke up her arse, interspersed with some tattle comments. She really is a disingenuous piece of tit. I'm sure her niece only agreed to let her tag along out of pity.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been saying I’d throw a leg over since he left and everyone was like ‘ewh no’ 😂😂
Assuming we're talking about ALOVE??? Can't be bothered backtracking... I must admit their seperation is what brought me here to tattle. I admittedly find him very very attractive and about a year ago wondered why I way finding Emmy Eww boring as duck when it dawned on me ALove was missing from her mundane life stories. Anyway long story short a quick google search led me here and I learnt all about the long awaited inevitable split, and the rest is almost history PS I would defs throw a leg over ALOVE 🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Watched the live for a bit, was mostly her tribe blowing smoke up her arse, interspersed with some tattle comments. She really is a disingenuous piece of tit. I'm sure her niece only agreed to let her tag along out of pity.
agree.

Would love your opinion from a different gender on all this

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.