Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
July Tattlers meet up at Lava Lounge. First Illusion shaker on me!

It’s that time again for another recrap. These threads churn through like a mad dog on a party pack of Cheezels.

The littlest Love had a birthday and MummyDearestOneWord spent it where her heart was. On a live with us! She also enjoyed a Flashdance fit which was the perfect mother / daughter day. ‘Cept she left the birthday girl at home. Just remember MissV, you would never have been born if it wasn’t for your mum. Let’s celebrate her.

EL did pop in for a minute to see the kid for the present unwrapping at their dad’s and it got us thinking. Alove, you keep a beautiful home. I need the number of your cleaner. Asking for a friend.

Half the Bali trip has sold out. Probably the top half. No one likes the bottom bunk anyway. Just be prepared to leave your keys in a bowl and hope for the best. It’s going to be like last drinks at Inflation. Mariah Cachia Shaw and MoulinLou have a big number planned for the white party.

Matron Mama Morton had a girls night on the town and randomly crashed the party for anyone who didn’t guard their seat. Channeling SATC, except without the S, she showed us how to seduce anyone we set our hormones to.

While some of us were reminded of our favourite childhood ice creams, the dress reminded others of the importance of a good undergarment.

Things got a little out of hand when Fellatrix Lestrange choked on an olive. Thanks to some quick thinking and calm advice from the triple 0 call taker we were able to heimlich the antipasto out and Emmylou promised to never do that again.

Dropping followers like she drops her kgs… hang on that analogy doesn’t work. Let me workshop that one a little better.

MissC broke her arm. We sincerely hope she’s ok. Just to clarify, it’s not MissC we’re concerned about, it’s her mum. With all that trauma happening to her and DAYS since she’s last on a holiday, we hope she takes some time to herself to recover from the week. When’s the next retreat? Don’t want that body to break down again.

And poor first born copped his fair share too. Don’t worry Bud. Your Tattle aunties have your back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
We’ll said @Sure…Media! 👏🏼 Eloquent and hilarious as always!

Your Tattle aunties have your back.
Speaking of, gather round Tattle aunties, I had a mad dog day - had my little man today 💙 a bit early but all good. Didn’t Insta-live it, or post photos on my story, so did it really happen? Not in ELs world! But will head to Dundas and Whatever it’s called tomorrow for a loud whispered debrief.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
agree.

Would love your opinion from a different gender on all this
I only found out about her because my better half would watch her shit and I'd ask "what the hell/who the hell is that?". I reckon that was when she was doing the self defence thing.

I have a couple of kids that are now teenagers, my current partner isn't their mother though we have been together (current partner) for 10+ years. Their mother has dragged my arse through the family court because i took custody of my children from her and she has since been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder via a court ordered assessment. It's cost me a shit tonne of money but my kids are thriving and everything that EmmyLou does and says reeks of things that hit very close to home.

TMI, maybe but that's my genuine take on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Super Cute

VIP Member
Booking myself in for a cheeky little Pap smear tomorrow. I hope I remember to post it on the gram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Honestly I’m into her going out and dancing despite looking probably quite demented. It’s probably the only time her confidence mantra has been believable - she just wanted to go out, be amongst people, and move her body, not really caring what anyone may think or say. Good on her I say. Her partner left her, her ‘career’ is bizarre, her oldest kid visibly dislikes her, if she needs an outlet that’s dancing while dressed like an extra from the Lion King, go off babes. Maybe finding something she actually enjoys and gets a burst of serotonin from might make her not such a selfish nightmare of a human in other aspects of her life!

Moderators said it best earlier but as I mentioned a week or so ago - don’t ever let this whack job of a lady turn you into someone you wouldn’t ordinarily want to be. You’d never want to meet a new person and say be asked what you did on Saturday night and have to say “watched a lady I hate do her makeup and left snarky comments on it from a finsta account I set up so I can be rude to her directly from a place of anonymity.” We’re all better than that. I know we are because we can see the flaws and downfalls of old mate. We’re good mums, caring friends, selfless partners, hard workers, we even take the bloody bins out once in awhile! If EL is ‘triggering’ you into behaviour you wouldn’t be proud of or would think is a bit fucken weird in someone else, it’s for sure time to step away for a bit and enjoy your life and those in it 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 56

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
20220723_174206.jpg

Where to begin?!?
1. Do you have no shame?
2. Have you met ALove's new lady friend?
3. Is your eyeliner tattooed on?
4. Why did you leave home at 14?
5. Have you conceded that your media career is never going to happen?
6. Can you name 5 friends who are not either related to you or employed by you?
7. What happened to your Airlie Beach trip with Suelyn and the kids?
8. Did you and/ or Brad receive a talking to or a fine for the Hummingbird fiasco?
9. Which body area are you getting liposuctioned next?
10. Have you finished the book you started reading in Perth?
11. Is Leah coming back?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I'm feeling so conflicted right now. I always promised I'd keep it here, but I got caught up in the frenzy of the live tonight and asked her some questions. To be fair, if EL can play act at being a journalist, then so can I. But I really take issue with her followers calling us trolls. None of us were rude to her tonight. None of us ever disparage her children. We've actually expressed a lot of sympathy towards her over the course of these threads, and dispensed a hell of a lot of practical and sensible advice. She simply doesn't like criticism - even if it's constructive. And that's fine, but you can't slap the word troll on every single person who asks something difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, the whole point of tattle is to talk about these people away from their feed. Saying how you're dropping comments @ someone directly or congratulating someone from the thread for doing this is not acceptable. Gets into trolling or harassment territory and discredits everyone here. That's not what tattle is about and goes against our rules and the rules of our host.

Reactions: 51

MoulinLou

Absolute long time lurker, but I saw the opportunity to snag this name and I took it! You all are way too funny, giving me a good giggle after work each day :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Dabble

I have my "Cheely Little" 6 monthly MRI in about 2 weeks, then I stress for 2 qeeks to see if anything has grown. Hopefully then it's another 6 months before I go through it again.
She needs to show empathy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Super Cute

VIP Member
1. I have never heard anyone call a MRI as cheeky.

2. Who are you convincing MoulinLou you had a slither of chocolate cake. More like half the cake.

Sometimes MRI can be done with clothes as long as they are not metal in it. But Moulinlou stripped into a hospital gone. Probably had to scan her disformed body.
I think the most important thing here is if it’s claimable on Medicare 🤔🗑❓

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

avex

Chatty Member
Loving the careful placement of the text box here 😂
Screenshot_20220719-205915~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
I feel we shouldn’t reference her outfits and her looking like a Sex Worker when I feel Sex Workers have 100% more class then our gal and who also do decent work for their coin and not shafting people like our gal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Congratulations to queen @Messychaotic - one word for the new thread title! Please report to Dundas & Fausset to claim your prize of one pair of black clodhoppers, a Rachel Gilbert Alice McCall string bikini-inspired dress and a voucher for a bilateral hand and wrist x-ray. You may celebrate by hitting the town with your paid friends. Just kidding, we all love you and we'll hang with you for free! Cheers to you! 🥂

Now this Yo Yo Mama is a little bit wine tipsy (yes I know it's a Tuesday but I am a shift worker with tomorrow off) so I'm not recap match fit right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Wow, she seems to love food more than her kids. The way she talks about food and how emotional and animated she gets. So bizarre. Wonder why she is like this?
Food fills her gaping, emotional void. It never disappoints, never lets her down, never talks back, is always there. It's her self confessed love language. Her journaling is all for naught if she can't grasp her issues with food.

And in this respect, I actually do empathise with her because food was my crutch for a very long time. Still is, to an extent. But I've acknowledged and am working through it. Facing the truth doesn't seem to be EL's style though.

If you want to know how I've done it, I'll post my Instagram handle✌🏽Use code Snarky for 15% off my range of journals and crystals. New followers go into the draw to win a packet of wraps!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42