Emmylou Loves #33 Moves like Tinky Winky, too-tight clothing makes it stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went for a smokey eye make up tonight so balanced it with a nude lipstick. Someone asked her if she had tried Aisuru nude lipsticks. She ignored that question and answered the question right after that one. I take that to mean the friendship is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahahhahahha Veneers I love that you've still got this! This needs to be in our EL wiki if I can ever be assed adding to it lol

P.s. put me down as another who found it vulgar that she posted a cheeky ZM ad whilst at her daughter's 7th birthday party 🙄😒
Omg snarky have you got the whole post she made? I think I was MIA for a while when all that went down. I missed the lot!!!

Reactions: 6
There’s one account I won’t name, that is always on the lives asking pointed questions in a nice way and almost always brings up Tattle. I see you, whoever you are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would emmy no clue now how to check for photos of her uding google reverse search. Ot would all lead to tattle.

Reactions: 2
I think it mostly stopped after @EmmyLou_Spew called it out last night. There may have been 1 person use it this morning, but everyone agreed last night it wasn't right
I think everyone just learns and we do better going forward. This is something EL has no concept of and why we all see through her. Let's just all move on and work hard to do better <3

It's like calling cheating men dogs, when dogs are the most loyal creatures of the planet!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know Emmylou looks like she’s never washed her eye makeup off constantly, but can we please stop using the term hooker or implying the work or what they do is in anyway something bad/offensive etc.

It’s legitimate work by legitimate people and I’m seeing it said a lot and I think we can be better than that to a group of people who already get enough tit from society.
Totally agree, very derogatory language and as someone who’s worked in the sex worker industry, I find that term insulting
May we now return to usual programming! EL looks like a brown tree in the middle of the bush tonight. Hopefully I’ve not offended any trees here 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think everyone just learns and we do better going forward. This is something EL has no concept of and why we all see through her.

It's like calling cheating men dogs, when dogs are the most loyal creatures of the planet!
Yep, and that's what I love about this space, we learn to do better

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep, and that's what I love about this space, we learn to do better
100%! We can't change history or edit posts on here, so those who used those terms shouldn't be dragged through the mud every time someone catches up on a thread.

It was gently shut down yesterday and hasn't been picked up by anyone. So people need to let it rest and focus on everyone moving forward and being better.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Agreed he is so unappealing. Seems like a lazy sloth and worst has been in the LL honey pot. Vom.
We all discovered a few days ago that AL works in QLD a lot and his linkedin shows what seems to be a FIFO job he has had for almost a year and the only gap in his resume was when he was the fulltime SAHD while EL tried to get famous.

Reactions: 10
@SnarkyTart looks like the dress isn’t on the EK website so she was probably gifted something left over but it pretty much looks like this
Her pride thst it went up her bum crack was crazy… This will be another Camilla moment… what happened with Camilla no more freebies
I can't believe she is going to wear this! Even Nicole Kidman would look ridiculous in that!

Wonder if Camilla took out a restraining order :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100%! We can't change history or edit posts on here, so those who used those terms shouldn't be dragged through the mud every time someone catches up on a thread.

It was gently shut down yesterday and hasn't been picked up by anyone. So people need to let it rest and focus on everyone moving forward and being better.
Yep 100% we are all a family here and understand when offence is taken at something. X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.