Emmylou Loves #33 Moves like Tinky Winky, too-tight clothing makes it stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I just went live with a couple of thousand of you”…why does she size her clothes down but her her stats up? EL the screenshots don’t lie, there was not a “couple of thousand”. Thanks for including us Tattlers though ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Still NO!!!
Still a firm no for me too.
Maybe I just can't see past the fact that he once saw something attractive or redeeming about LL that makes think he's a bit icky...
Seems to be a great dad though. Thank god those kids have got one present, caring, sensible parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“I just went live with a couple of thousand of you”…why does she size her clothes down but her her stats up? EL the screenshots don’t lie, there was not a “couple of thousand”. Thanks for including us Tattlers though ✌🏻
The most I saw at 1 time was 1200 - probably 1000 tattlers and the other 200 her die hard followers... or am I being generous with the die hard follower count?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@SnarkyTart looks like the dress isn’t on the EK website so she was probably gifted something left over but it pretty much looks like this
Her pride thst it went up her bum crack was crazy… This will be another Camilla moment… what happened with Camilla no more freebies
Oh boy! I can just imagine the grotty sweat-fest this dress will cause... 🤢
I also wonder how it would get washed, but washing clothes isn't actually on LLs radar so she wouldn't be concerned.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She was out last Friday night on her own ... suspected to have been stood up but no proof. Last Saturday she went out with the girl who models for her (and is also much younger than her) and the girl's friend. I forget her name, but I think it's Jess.

Last night dressed up to drop the kids off and who knows who was behind the camera. Tonight she is out with her 19 yr old niece. She also pretty much admitted to not being in regular contact with Christian.

She really has zero friends .... like not a single person in her life that is not related or on her payroll.

She lives her life on the gram and I am sure ALove watches it. Is she not embarrassed when she see's him? Knowing he has seen her eat out alone, make a fool of herself in front of Crown and show that she has no one in her life unless they are paid or related? I wonder what he thinks watching her stories and how lonely and sad her life is.

Reactions: 22
Imagine the Camilla catsuit at this shindig?
Bitterly disappointed she didn’t take the opportunity. Or did poor Evie pull rank. “No Aunty EL, I will not be bleeping seen with you wearing that. It’s bad enough I’m being dragged out with you”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is where she is heading tonight, she’ll only be at least 20 years older than everyone.
@SnarkyTart looks like the dress isn’t on the EK website so she was probably gifted something left over but it pretty much looks like this
Her pride thst it went up her bum crack was crazy… This will be another Camilla moment… what happened with Camilla no more freebies
EK had a stall today at hunter markets. It’s a place where Insta/influencers come together to sell their old stuff. I’m guessing the dress was destined here but Lou our grifter took it instead.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
The dress will be sold unwashed from tonight’s dancing to her fans. Emmylou’s DNA a freebie thrown in.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Flogged Garnier shampoo bars in her sister’s shower.

Asked about Keratase or however you spell it and claimed she loves it.

Which one is it MoulinLou???
Kerastase is like the Rolls Royce version of haircare but its focus is mainly on treatments (it can be too heavy to use on hair that's in great condition).

Judging by the state of Emmylou's hair, she does not use it ... she's all puff and no huff!

Reactions: 13
@Messychaotic - one word how are you? I'm missing you 😭
Oh Snarks you are so kind! 💕

I'm missing this place like crazy ... have popped in once or twice today but am very behind in threads.

I've been catching up on housework (so much washing, ironing and cleaning), and still have a heap more to go. It's been a while since I left my house to go to work, so I'm feeling very rusty in making it all come together.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.