Emmylou Loves #33 Moves like Tinky Winky, too-tight clothing makes it stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves being pumped up by her tribe but dont ask hard question. She is a sad women and her kids will continuamly remind her how bad she wS when they get older.
100% ... posting her cheeky MRI and on her live many asked what it was for and she fobbed it off as if it was too personal to discuss. But I am sure she loved her inbox flooded with concern when she posted the story.

Reactions: 11
i also noticed she doesn’t use hood manners with her kids and also doesn’t correct her kids when they don’t use manners. Vida says something like ‘give it to me’ and the moment passes I think this kind of thing happens a lot because she’s distracted filming.
Good point!!
Actually, I dont think I've heard her or one of The Children use please or thank you when speaking to each other.
Only time MoulinLou uses thank you is when a random compliments her outside the Crown.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.