Emmylou Loves #33 Moves like Tinky Winky, too-tight clothing makes it stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to queen @Messychaotic - one word for the new thread title! Please report to Dundas & Fausset to claim your prize of one pair of black clodhoppers, a Rachel Gilbert Alice McCall string bikini-inspired dress and a voucher for a bilateral hand and wrist x-ray. You may celebrate by hitting the town with your paid friends. Just kidding, we all love you and we'll hang with you for free! Cheers to you! 🥂

Now this Yo Yo Mama is a little bit wine tipsy (yes I know it's a Tuesday but I am a shift worker with tomorrow off) so I'm not recap match fit right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
July Tattlers meet up at Lava Lounge. First Illusion shaker on me!

It’s that time again for another recrap. These threads churn through like a mad dog on a party pack of Cheezels.

The littlest Love had a birthday and MummyDearestOneWord spent it where her heart was. On a live with us! She also enjoyed a Flashdance fit which was the perfect mother / daughter day. ‘Cept she left the birthday girl at home. Just remember MissV, you would never have been born if it wasn’t for your mum. Let’s celebrate her.

EL did pop in for a minute to see the kid for the present unwrapping at their dad’s and it got us thinking. Alove, you keep a beautiful home. I need the number of your cleaner. Asking for a friend.

Half the Bali trip has sold out. Probably the top half. No one likes the bottom bunk anyway. Just be prepared to leave your keys in a bowl and hope for the best. It’s going to be like last drinks at Inflation. Mariah Cachia Shaw and MoulinLou have a big number planned for the white party.

Matron Mama Morton had a girls night on the town and randomly crashed the party for anyone who didn’t guard their seat. Channeling SATC, except without the S, she showed us how to seduce anyone we set our hormones to.

While some of us were reminded of our favourite childhood ice creams, the dress reminded others of the importance of a good undergarment.

Things got a little out of hand when Fellatrix Lestrange choked on an olive. Thanks to some quick thinking and calm advice from the triple 0 call taker we were able to heimlich the antipasto out and Emmylou promised to never do that again.

Dropping followers like she drops her kgs… hang on that analogy doesn’t work. Let me workshop that one a little better.

MissC broke her arm. We sincerely hope she’s ok. Just to clarify, it’s not MissC we’re concerned about, it’s her mum. With all that trauma happening to her and DAYS since she’s last on a holiday, we hope she takes some time to herself to recover from the week. When’s the next retreat? Don’t want that body to break down again.

And poor first born copped his fair share too. Don’t worry Bud. Your Tattle aunties have your back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Thst chicken was nothing special. And i dont fondle and bathe my rice . Your not nigella, we dont need to see you cook.

Reactions: 20
Loving the careful placement of the text box here 😂
Screenshot_20220719-205915~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Back to the past thread I was at Medicare today with a family member I now realise why the lady serving was so rude she must have just found out she was out of a job and Medicare is closing😂😂😂silly me

@Sure…Media! that recap was amazing!!!! Best work yet!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
On the live Emmylou told her tribe that she will not shove camera in their faces. Something about getting them to sign a waiver and then they can pick and choose if they want to be filmed.

‘I wouldn’t do that to you.’

So why the hell are you sticking the camera in your kids faces when the clearly don’t want to be filmed? You respect your tribe members privacy but not your kids. Maybe ask before filming if it will be okay? Of course had to upload footage of Camilla and the broken arm. Worse still could not let the poor girl in peace without stuffing camera in her face.

Tomorrow is market day and I hope Brad is ready for cyclone Emmylou. Will probably try to get a freebie for Camilla tomorrow for breakfast.

It’s that time again for another recrap. These threads churn through like a mad dog on a party pack of Cheezels.

The littlest Love had a birthday and MummyDearestOneWord spent it where her heart was. On a live with us! She also enjoyed a Flashdance fit which was the perfect mother / daughter day. ‘Cept she left the birthday girl at home. Just remember MissV, you would never have been born if it wasn’t for your mum. Let’s celebrate her.

EL did pop in for a minute to see the kid for the present unwrapping at their dad’s and it got us thinking. Alove, you keep a beautiful home. I need the number of your cleaner. Asking for a friend.

Half the Bali trip has sold out. Probably the top half. No one likes the bottom bunk anyway. Just be prepared to leave your keys in a bowl and hope for the best. It’s going to be like last drinks at Inflation. Mariah Cachia Shaw and MoulinLou have a big number planned for the white party.

Matron Mama Morton had a girls night on the town and randomly crashed the party for anyone who didn’t guard their seat. Channeling SATC, except without the S, she showed us how to seduce anyone we set our hormones to.

While some of us were reminded of our favourite childhood ice creams, the dress reminded others of the importance of a good undergarment.

Things got a little out of hand when Fellatrix Lestrange choked on an olive. Thanks to some quick thinking and calm advice from the triple 0 call taker we were able to heimlich the antipasto out and Emmylou promised to never do that again.

Dropping followers like she drops her kgs… hang on that analogy doesn’t work. Let me workshop that one a little better.

MissC broke her arm. We sincerely hope she’s ok. Just to clarify, it’s not MissC we’re concerned about, it’s her mum. With all that trauma happening to her and DAYS since she’s last on a holiday, we hope she takes some time to herself to recover from the week. When’s the next retreat? Don’t want that body to break down again.

And poor first born copped his fair share too. Don’t worry Bud. Your Tattle aunties have your back.
Honestly where would we be without your brilliance in recaps, you’re the gift that keeps on giving ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Look what you do to me Sure! I'm legit Jimmy Falloning all over my couch right now 🤣🤣🤣 Fellatrix Lestrange 😂😂😂😂💀

• Haha
Leave Sage alone! Can’t you see his face or read his mood. Respect his very obvious desire to be left out of your tit show.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Back to the past thread I was at Medicare today with a family member I know realise why the lady serving was so rude she must have just found out she was out of a job and Medicare is closing😂😂😂silly me

@Sure…Media! that recap was amazing!!!! Best work yet!
Medicare is slowly morphing into the USA system. Laugh all you want now but health care will become impossible for some. It’s hard for me to explain.
Has no one seen the news talking about it? Things that were free a year ago, now are being charged to the patient at $1000.

Reactions: 1

Fantastic recap! Crying at Matron Mama Morton. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 10
Hey baby girl, I know it was only yesterday you fractured your arm and it's in a cast but come for a walk with us in the DARK with two crazy dogs on leads, your little sister who will probably bump into you and your brother who's going to kick his ball along the way and oh don't forget I'll talk so much it'll distract everybody! Great plan hey! Sounds fun! Bring your torch so you can see the way for your safety, okay? 🙈

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I’m just coming to say I think it’s fine we all have our own opinions but debating them with each other is not the intent of a snark on someone else.

We shouldn’t be snarking on each other. The last thread has really put me off contributing because I wouldn’t say anything about anyone else’s snark-pinions just cause mine is different.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That was gold Jerry @Sure...Media, gold!
We're keeping you busy with the fabulous recaps, flying through threads like we are! 😆

Thst chicken was nothing special. And i dont fondle and bathe my rice . Your not nigella, we dont need to see you cook.
Yeah, I use a strainer to rinse my rice before cooking it. I wonder though... does it taste better after it's been fondled??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Medicare is slowly morphing into the USA system. Laugh all you want now but health care will become impossible for some. It’s hard for me to explain.
Has no one seen the news talking about it? Things that were free a year ago, now are being charged to the patient at $1000.
You don’t need to explain. Why are you still talking about Medicare? These threads are just here for EL and her insane content!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.