Emmylou Loves #33 Moves like Tinky Winky, too-tight clothing makes it stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to the club or wherever she is going trying to be MILF but epically failing.

Emmylou just get a vibrator you reek of desperation.

Some of her fans were angry at Aaron for not frosting the cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm feeling so conflicted right now. I always promised I'd keep it here, but I got caught up in the frenzy of the live tonight and asked her some questions. To be fair, if EL can play act at being a journalist, then so can I. But I really take issue with her followers calling us trolls. None of us were rude to her tonight. None of us ever disparage her children. We've actually expressed a lot of sympathy towards her over the course of these threads, and dispensed a hell of a lot of practical and sensible advice. She simply doesn't like criticism - even if it's constructive. And that's fine, but you can't slap the word troll on every single person who asks something difficult.
You are too sensible I watched on and off I could tell some of the harder questions were from us. She’s so insincere how do these poor deluded women not see this.
I can’t wait to see where she wears that other Effie Kats dress that dress just shows how insane she is and how delusional her mind is

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh damn I missed the unveiling of the new Effie Kats dress.
It literally looks like a garbage bag. I don't know the person she got it from, but she sounds like a popular designer? I'd have thought she'd have the dress hanging in a dress bag, she literally pulled it from what sounded like a plastic bag beside her "makeup station" showed it off, and folded (scrunched) it back up and put it back in the bag 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No Bailey Nelson tonight? Her vision is amazing but suddenly goes blind when there is a paid promotion. Wow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She doesn't answer anything about Bali, didn't answer whether her eyeliner was tattooed, didn't answer any weight loss questions or tummy tuck/lipo/lap band questions, didn't answer a hilarious question on what she washes her makeup brushes with (I see you tattler) just answers banal questions about makeup and the odd vague mental health question and shout outs to fan girls in other states. What's the point. Her phone would conveniently cut out when a bunch of questions about tattle/Sophie cachia or Alove would come up. Her lives are so dull
I think she said she got her eye liner tattooed years ago, like for her 21st? So no, she said that'ds all just old eye liner on her eyes 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Going to a dance party with your teenage niece. Depending on the age of the people at this dance party, one of them is going to look out of place.

Last nights outfit would have been more appropriate for tonight's dance party.

Reactions: 13
Going to the club or wherever she is going trying to be MILF but epically failing.

If they truly watched the stories they would see her change of tone, sniffling and lump in her throat while she did the final coat. They clearly had an argument and who knows what it was about, but why not ask if she is okay.

Divorce is hard and I 100% know how hard it is trying to keep the traditions, especially when the other person starts a new relationship.

She joked he had a full dance card, maybe ALove had to leave early for something and she has accused him of not putting their kids before his new GF? Or something similar. Her face in the party snaps shows she is sad and not comfortable at all. There were no smiling family snaps of her and AL with the kids. I honestly wonder if AL bought the new GF to the birthday?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What about the way she was curling her hair 😳 that looked painful the way she was yanking at it

Reactions: 5
I know Emmylou looks like she’s never washed her eye makeup off constantly, but can we please stop using the term hooker or implying the work or what they do is in anyway something bad/offensive etc.

It’s legitimate work by legitimate people and I’m seeing it said a lot and I think we can be better than that to a group of people who already get enough tit from society.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I know Emmylou looks like she’s never washed her eye makeup off constantly, but can we please stop using the term hooker or implying the work or what they do is in anyway something bad/offensive etc.

It’s legitimate work by legitimate people and I’m seeing it said a lot and I think we can be better than that to a group of people who already get enough tit from society.
I completely agree and I acknowledged yesterday that sex work is a legitimate job.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

His frosting days for Emmy are over his spatula found a new address 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His frosting days for Emmy are over his spatula found a new address 😂
This made me choke on my drink remembering her telling everyone they needed to get an offset spatula! Makes me wonder if ALoves spatula is offset? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 7.58.29 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Although I made fun of Alove having to be there to cut the cake this morning, I'm glad he was because it has shown he's there for his kids, even if it feels awkward

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She said in the live when there was about 100 questions about Aaron's new gf that they "had a long talk about sharing his life" and what she could say about it. So basically she got told to shut the duck up about him, and rightly so, just wish she got the same talk about her kids

Her hair was giving me anxiety, that was not freshly washed at all, and was being ripped apart by the straightener, I was cringing for her.

She also gave a stupid answer about her own dating life and was like, ill put that back on you or something dumb like that just say there's no one and move the duck along, no need to play pretend that you have a man

Oh and the event she is going to is aimed at early 20s in crowd. She's going to stick out like dog tit on a shoe and will be home by 11

• Haha
Reactions: 19

YES! This!!

It upsets me so much that this keeps happening and the terms “Hooker” etc keep being used in a derogatory way.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.