Emmylou Loves #33 Moves like Tinky Winky, too-tight clothing makes it stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time someone calls her inspirational I vomit in my mouth a bit 🤢. I wish they would eleborate on how exactly she inspires them.
I find that so sad! You really can’t find someone else to inspire you? A doctor, nurse, someone with a disability killing it at life??? No? Just dirty old Emmylou. Fark 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do enjoy the people that keep mentioning Tattle and pretending it’s awful, but actually they were pretty much all just trying to direct people here 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bloody saw all u fezzas over there!! Love the nicknames!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 some good comments over there! Deffo affected!!! She DID NOT shower and her hair was putrid!!! Dry shampoo is SO bad for hair!!!
Haha you found me. I’m honoured. Had to quickly remove my name and bio from an old Instagram account to jump on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Flogged Garnier shampoo bars in her sister’s shower.

Asked about Keratase or however you spell it and claimed she loves it.

Which one is it MoulinLou???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wishing she wore that black “ruched to the crack” Effie Kats garbage bag tonight instead of the ASOS number. Would have made great content! 😆 😜

• Haha
I read an article today about Meg and Harry every night checking news articles, social media and comments by people. Automatically I imagined Moulin Lou doing the same on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lets give a big shoutout to all the ELL followers who googled her name and Tattle after seeing it in her live comments!

Welcome! We are such a supportive group of people and encourage you to read the past threads and look deeper than the surface of what you see on Instagram.

I read an article today about Meg and Harry every night checking news articles, social media and comments by people. Automatically I imagined Moulin Lou doing the same on Tattle.
I have Google Alerts setup for all my clients and any influencers they use, so I get instant notifications in my email of any news articles etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ooof I didn’t know this! I have to wash mine more often because it gets so oily!!
Mine used to as well but the less I washed it the better it looked! I went up to 10 days when I had my son was a newborn and it still looked half decent!! I also don’t touch dry shampoo but I was told by a hair dresser friend to use it before your hair actually starts to get oily. It may also help I have a mop like head haha even after all the postpartum hair loss (deffs not bragging lol it’s a mission to wash and style hence why I’m over the moon I need to do it so rarely 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh. My. God! 😂 look, I picked up a few of the crumbs last night, and found some of you, but my Anxiety and shyness would not let me come and join you guys.. but you had me giggling tonight while watching the live, when I noticed the questions and the profile pics 😂 and even more so when she actually answered some of the questions 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope everyone can see how much last night’s photos were all angles. She looks like she normally does in tonight’s dress!

Everyone as in her followers! I know we can all see it ;)

Reactions: 10
She doesn't answer anything about Bali, didn't answer whether her eyeliner was tattooed, didn't answer any weight loss questions or tummy tuck/lipo/lap band questions, didn't answer a hilarious question on what she washes her makeup brushes with (I see you tattler) just answers banal questions about makeup and the odd vague mental health question and shout outs to fan girls in other states. What's the point. Her phone would conveniently cut out when a bunch of questions about tattle/Sophie cachia or Alove would come up. Her lives are so dull

Mine used to as well but the less I washed it the better it looked! I went up to 10 days when I had my son was a newborn and it still looked half decent!! I also don’t touch dry shampoo but I was told by a hair dresser friend to use it before your hair actually starts to get oily. It may also help I have a mop like head haha even after all the postpartum hair loss (deffs not bragging lol it’s a mission to wash and style hence why I’m over the moon I need to do it so rarely 😂)
I was a daily or second day washer before kids. Post kids I am a 4-5 day washer and like you, my hair looks better the less I wash it. Day 5 I use dry shampoo and love it! But day 1 when I wash my hair it is so limp and dull! Day 4 it looks brilliant and not oily at all. My ends get dry, that's what forces me to wash it! lol

She doesn't answer anything about Bali, didn't answer whether her eyeliner was tattooed, didn't answer any weight loss questions or tummy tuck/lipo/lap band questions, didn't answer a hilarious question on what she washes her makeup brushes with (I see you tattler) just answers banal questions about makeup and the odd vague mental health question and shout outs to fan girls in other states. What's the point. Her phone would conveniently cut out when a bunch of questions about tattle/Sophie cachia or Alove would come up. Her lives are so dull
She spends so much time gushing over people telling her how inspirational she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.