Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no birthday post for V. Just a share of some poor delusional fan girl 😒 blowing wind up her hairy butthole.

Chrissie Swan was in the Sunday magazine today talking up how she loves doing things alone so it really sounds like this is the buzz trend and EL trying to get on board.

Unfortunately I feel the dance classes are training for a self absorbed act at her “I’m all alone and I’m fine with that “ event and we will be “treated” to a hideous display of pussy stroking and air humping 🫣 #staytuned
EB00996E-72F0-4F66-BEEF-E7259BCB941F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Still no birthday post for V. Just a share of some poor delusional fan girl 😒 blowing wind up her hairy butthole.

Chrissie Swan was in the Sunday magazine today talking up how she loves doing things alone so it really sounds like this is the buzz trend and EL trying to get on board.

Unfortunately I feel the dance classes are training for a self absorbed act at her “I’m all alone and I’m fine with that “ event and we will be “treated” to a hideous display of pussy stroking and air humping 🫣 #staytunedView attachment 1423239
She likes to label herself a fashionista but everything about her outfit says summer 🤔 Those bloody shoes and sound will haunt me forever .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I suspect a lot of Emmylou's problems are due to her emotional immaturity.

Instead of acting like a 43-year-old - a mum of three kids who need her, she is acting like a 20-something-year-old who had kids very young and is living the single life for the first time as an adult while someone else does the babysitting. What she thinks looks to her followers like fun and a positive, outgoing attitude to "all she's been through," does in fact come across as desperate and pathetic.

She isn't interested in doing the hard work needed to effect huge psychological change - instead, she thinks that posting inspirational quotes is enough. I doubt she's seeing a counsellor in any shape or form.

"If you always do as you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got" - think about that, Emmylou.

@Messychaotic - one word do you have bunks? I want to come too 🤗
I can host four!

Sadly no bunks, but we do have a very cute spare room made up with little car-shaped beds (for when our little friends come and stay). We also have two very luxurious (padded, fleece-lined, with electric warmers, pillows and snuggly doonas) dog beds though ... we lost two of our precious dogs last year so are down to just one now, and I can't bear to give or throw them away :cry:. (OMG - not saying you're witches - just that these are very comfy beds and our visitors always comment on how good they look!).

Or, if you love the (very cold!) great outdoors, you're welcome to take a few hay bales and load 'em up on the back of the ute and spend the night under the stars!

I can offer you an amazing package deal for a very affordable $9,999 for three nights! Amazing value!!! If you pay via credit card, there'll be a 15% surcharge. Meals are not included, but it's about a 40 minute drive into the city. Transfers aren't included, but you might be able to catch a ride if you hitchhike .. I can't guarantee you'd be able to get back again but that will add to what will be a gawjus experience ... just bewdiful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Instead of acting like a 43-year-old - a mum of three kids who need her, she is acting like a 20-something-year-old who had kids very young and is living the single life for the first time as an adult while someone else does the babysitting. What she thinks looks to her followers like fun and a positive, outgoing attitude to "all she's been through," does in fact come across as desperate and pathetic.

She isn't interested in doing the hard work needed to effect huge psychological change - instead, she thinks that posting inspirational quotes is enough. I doubt she's seeing a counsellor in any shape or form.

"If you always do as you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got" - think about that, Emmylou.

I can host four!

Sadly no bunks, but we do have a very cute spare room made up with little car-shaped beds (for when our little friends come and stay). We also have two very luxurious (padded, fleece-lined, with electric warmers, pillows and snuggly doonas) dog beds though ... we lost two of our precious dogs last year so are down to just one now, and I can't bear to give or throw them away :cry:. (OMG - not saying you're witches - just that these are very comfy beds and our visitors always comment on how good they look!).

If you love the (very cold!) great outdoors, you're welcome to take a few hay bales and load 'em up on the back of the ute and spend the night under the stars!
I can be a witch when needed. I think mybflaps would have icicles on them ifvi slept on the hay bailes

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Can't listen to this negative talk about me not being a good mumma! Just cause Vida refused to love me more than Aaron and wants to stay with him more than me was certainly not the reason I kinda shafted her this weekend, shes 7, she will take one for the team, Yo mamma over here getting it done! ✌🏻✌🏻💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Howling . That's in my suburb and will admit going there one too many times with the girls after a few too many. it's always a great idea in the moment 🤢🧟‍♀️🤣
Haha I live in Berwick too, should we invite EL for a gals night out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Next thread suggestion:
Moulin Lou has returned from her funk, back on live flogging an over priced bunk

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can here the live now!! We are just increasing Bali prices as I’m including dance classes with me along with my daily motivational talks I’ll be leading. All I’m not qualified to do!
Loved how the dance teacher commented “now you know the steps just concentrate on the timing”. In other words don’t show off that you know what you’re doing better to do it with me than before me it looks better knucklehead!!!! Geez

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emmylou Loves #33: Dirty martinis and Bali bikinis - she thinks that she’s “goals” but she’s just a big meanie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I can host four!

Or, if you love the (very cold!) great outdoors, you're welcome to take a few hay bales and load 'em up on the back of the ute and spend the night under the stars!

I can offer you an amazing package deal for a very affordable $9,999 for three nights! Amazing value!!! If you pay via credit card, there'll be a 15% surcharge. Meals are not included, but it's about a 40 minute drive into the city. Transfers aren't included, but you might be able to catch a ride if you hitchhike .. I can't guarantee you'd be able to get back again but that will add to what will be a gawjus experience ... just bewdiful.
Can you pls confirm your refund policy and whether it is an experience, a retreat or an experientreat? VERY interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So it was Vidas birthday yesterday but she spent the day going to a dance class?
Last nights outfit was just tragic, absolutely hideous.

Reactions: 19
The non negotiable 'family night' lasted a long time. Did Moulinlou find that Nolove didn't have to jump to her commands once he 'left THEM'?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you for the reminder, @makeitstop ... my sympathy tank for her is well and truly empty!

View attachment 1421097

I hope Tracy Grimshaw is keeping a close eye on what happens with her Bali scam, and she helps those out who will be at risk for losing out on $$$.
So, I’m only 14 pages into a 29 page thread (thanks for making the Sunday before returning to work a little less scary)…
But, I don’t know, it feels like EL would love Tracy Grimshaw coming for her. She’d love the “publicity”. EL wouldn’t see it as a bad thing, so to speak.. but “an opportunity”.

Reactions: 13
The non negotiable 'family night' lasted a long time. Did Moulinlou find that Nolove didn't have to jump to her commands once he 'left THEM'?
I think she truly believed A-love would come crawling back. Wonder what his new gf looks like?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.