Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok guys.
I hope I did this right.
My anxiety was not great seeing us on page 52 šŸ˜‚
I have no idea how to write or recap (please rescue me @sure...media! Why can I never tag you?)

But basically after being MIA for 9 days, she came back with a new lease on life. in the space of 5 days She gifted us a front row show to her hairy minge getting waxed and then did her basic slacktivism bullshit by posing like a sultry skank for a domestic violence campaign.

She's definitely lost weight but its probably bc she just drank juice all week and cried over her ex defactos new partner.

Anyway im too angry her this week to try and remember what else to write šŸ˜‚ sorry guys.

But congratulations to @ChunkyCustard for the winning thread title.
You get some curry thats been left on the bench for a week and free clam wax from our favourite aesthetician.

Ok you guys are all super sleuths!
I can rarely watch her stories twice through to ever pick up on deleted chunks.
But it all makes sense. On her time off she went hard on tinder and made a date for this week. Thats why Mondays asshole wax was so last minute.
She was probably so pumped for her date and then got stood up and quite frankly, couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Suck tit emmylouonewordnohyphen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I wonder if she headed over to The Exchange to have a crack at Ricky Nixon šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Putting the pressure on for the insomniacs so early in the morning? I havenā€™t seen Brad to get my coffee yet. Itā€™s hard to write a good recrap when our star remains such a parody whilst giving us the same old colon clogging content.

Inspired by Old Mate Cachia Shaw, EmmyLou McMuffintop reverted to her maiden name and came back after a week off. Like the phoenix from the ashes, she rose forth in her newly invented form like never before.

Her brand new, never before seen content included failed cooking demos, squeezing in to clothes not suited to the weather or her shape, the ensemble cast of locals from the market, endless clothes, poorly thought out #ads and a bunghole beauty routine. So unique. We didnā€™t see it coming. Also hope to never again.

Borrowing her sisters bathroom to film the Garnier shampoo commercial, it all went wrong when she when she discovered it was banana flavour. Letā€™s just say that lead on to an unfortunate waffle stomping incident and never speak of that again.

Like very other Grama with a clothing line and upcoming trip to Bali, she showed us her misinterpretation of a Kmart plate. Nadia offered to show her how itā€™s done, but out of fear of being filmed again has put a call out to the other fembots to see who can help. Either way, EL is looking like a new person these days. Must be the journal.

She finished off the week with a romantic date with hubris which, like most solo dates, ended in great fashion. Like love making, some things are better done by yourself if you want it done properly. Power to the sistahood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Ok guys.
I hope I did this right.
My anxiety was not great seeing us on page 52 šŸ˜‚
I have no idea how to write or recap (please rescue me @sure...media! Why can I never tag you?)

But basically after being MIA for 9 days, she came back with a new lease on life. in the space of 5 days She gifted us a front row show to her hairy minge getting waxed and then did her basic slacktivism bullshit by posing like a sultry skank for a domestic violence campaign.

She's definitely lost weight but its probably bc she just drank juice all week and cried over her ex defactos new partner.

Anyway im too angry her this week to try and remember what else to write šŸ˜‚ sorry guys.

But congratulations to @ChunkyCustard for the winning thread title.
You get some curry thats been left on the bench for a week and free clam wax from our favourite aesthetician.

Ok you guys are all super sleuths!
I can rarely watch her stories twice through to ever pick up on deleted chunks.
But it all makes sense. On her time off she went hard on tinder and made a date for this week. Thats why Mondays asshole wax was so last minute.
She was probably so pumped for her date and then got stood up and quite frankly, couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Suck tit emmylouonewordnohyphen.
Thank you for the thread šŸ‘

Reactions: 8
Oh, man ... the only time I turn in early is when lots of you guys are still online! Wishing I'd stayed up now.

I mostly work into the small wee hours if I'm doing work for US-based clients but as I am starting a new local (well, local-ish ... a 50 minute drive each way) job on Monday, I will have to turn in by 9pm NZ time which is probably when most of you are eating dinner! I'll hope to catch up on the threads on the weekends though, and I may or may not get to view her stories during my breaks.

----------------------------------

If I was Aaron's new girlfriend, I'd be a bit annoyed at Emmylou constantly calling him over for stuff ... I think whomever he hooks up with his going to be in for a very bumpy ride indeed. I don't think she'd be blatantly rude towards them, but I'm sure she'd be passive aggressive.

I agree that Emmylou looked as if she was about to say - in yesterday's stories - that she was meeting someone. She had a real spring in her step and was clearly looking forward to it. I think her best bet is to meet someone nice through a hobby group - so they have shared interests; or, through friends/workers/relatives - rather than faffing about on Tinder. I don't think she realises how polarising she can be ... she's a BIG personality who puts nearly everything on the 'gram and I'm not sure Everyday Bob would be able to cope with that.

----------------------------------

Okay Emmylou, a few things I want to see today:

---

Clothing
  1. Rearrange the racks of clothing at the warehouse, so you can put prices on each - e.g., this rack, $50; this one $20; this one $10 ... nothing over $50 please, as this stuff needs to move!
  2. Advertise - via a dedicated, pinned, post on your grid, a couple of open days for next weekend - no wine or cheese; nothing like that - just get the crowds in and get this stuff sold. Don't offer your magazines for sale too, like you did last time - just focus on getting the clothing sold. To lure the crowds in, say that every purchase will go in the draw to win the cost of their purchase(s) back - print two receipts when your customers are paying, and get them to write their name, contact number and email address on the back of one, which they can hand back to you. Make sure you follow through with this via a live draw on your 'gram (just mention first name and surname initial and say you'll be contacting this person) ... . Also state that you will be donating 10% of every sale to charity - the one you've just done the photo shoot for - and follow through on this - say where the clothing has been donated to. You're probably screeching at all this, saying you can't afford to give the stuff away ... well, better to get something for it all as opposed to nothing which is the current situation.
... At the end of next weekend, whatever hasn't sold needs to be donated to charity.

---

Bali

Personally, I'd suggest you can it. But if you're intent on going through with it:
  1. Update your flyer.
    • You mention 'where you want to be in October' (or something to that extent) but one of the trips is in November.
    • Why are there two email addresses?
  2. Pop a post up on your grid, inviting people to come along to an information evening online via Zoom, where you can talk about what the retreat involves and answer any questions.
---

That's all for now; chop-chop, off you go - it's almost 9am where you are and the day is slipping by.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Okay Emmylou, a few things I want to see today:

---

Clothing
  1. Rearrange the racks of clothing at the warehouse, so you can put prices on each - e.g., this rack, $50; this one $20; this one $10 ... nothing over $50 please, as this stuff needs to move!
  2. Advertise - via a dedicated, pinned, post on your grid, a couple of open days for next weekend - no wine or cheese; nothing like that - just get the crowds in and get this stuff sold. Don't offer your magazines for sale too, like you did last time - just focus on getting the clothing sold. To lure the crowds in, say that every purchase will go in the draw to win the cost of their purchase(s) back - print two receipts when your customers are paying, and get them to write their name, contact number and email address on the back of one, which they can hand back to you. Make sure you follow through with this via a live draw on your 'gram (just mention first name and surname initial and say you'll be contacting this person) ... . Also state that you will be donating 10% of every sale to charity - the one you've just done the photo shoot for - and follow through on this - say where the clothing has been donated to. You're probably screeching at all this, saying you can't afford to give the stuff away ... well, better to get something for it all as opposed to nothing which is the current situation.
... At the end of next weekend, whatever hasn't sold needs to be donated to charity.

---

Bali

Personally, I'd suggest you can it. But if you're intent on going through with it:
  1. Update your flyer.
    • You mention 'where you want to be in October' (or something to that extent) but one of the trips is in November.
    • Why are there two email addresses?
  2. Pop a post up on your grid, inviting people to come along to an information evening online via Zoom, where you can talk about what the retreat involves and answer any questions.
---

That's all for now; chop-chop, off you go - it's almost 9am where you are and the day is slipping by.
@Messychaotic - one word, I might need to hire you to help me manage my life too!?!?

Life coach goals!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
maybe she went to the rumoured Engagement/wedding of Scummy and Maddie last night?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Putting the pressure on for the insomniacs so early in the morning? I havenā€™t seen Brad to get my coffee yet. Itā€™s hard to write a good recrap when our star remains such a parody whilst giving us the same old colon clogging content.

Inspired by Old Mate Cachia Shaw, EmmyLou McMuffintop reverted to her maiden name and came back after a week off. Like the phoenix from the ashes, she rose forth in her newly invented form like never before.

Her brand new, never before seen content included failed cooking demos, squeezing in to clothes not suited to the weather or her shape, the ensemble cast of locals from the market, endless clothes, poorly thought out #ads and a bunghole beauty routine. So unique. We didnā€™t see it coming. Also hope to never again.

Borrowing her sisters bathroom to film the Garnier shampoo commercial, it all went wrong when she when she discovered it was banana flavour. Letā€™s just say that lead on to an unfortunate waffle stomping incident and never speak of that again.

Like very other Grama with a clothing line and upcoming trip to Bali, she showed us her misinterpretation of a Kmart plate. Nadia offered to show her how itā€™s done, but out of fear of being filmed again has put a call out to the other fembots to see who can help. Either way, EL is looking like a new person these days. Must be the journal.

She finished off the week with a romantic date with hubris which, like most solo dates, ended in great fashion. Like love making, some things are better done by yourself if you want it done properly. Power to the sistahood.
"a romantic date with hubris" has me rolling :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank god this thread title won šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼ In the top 5 best titles @ChunkyCustard

Good for them if they are able to play happy families. But it enrages me seeing her in Aaronā€™s apartment filming. She screams stage 5 clinger and I only hope that she leaves any new partners of Aaronā€™s alone.
Also EL, have some respect for the fact the kids and Aaron might not want to be filmed. Flaunt your ā€œ20kg lossā€ face all over IG if you want (itā€™s good entertainment when I donā€™t watch much tv) but just leave your family alone.

I feel like itā€™s such an invasion of his privacy for her to film in his apartmentā€¦ at least heā€™s free now.:)
Yes! Just wrote a post about this and the lack of privacy is what was making it feel uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Clothing
Yes! No one wants to pay $100 for a worn 5 year old item of clothing.

How nice is Aaronā€™s house. Bet the kids love it there.
EL's reaction to a clean house.

ETA: I agree about invading Aaron's privacy and filming his house.

Screenshot_20220716-081734_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.