Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably too expensive for them to make a big profit? They’ll take FULL advantage of the poorer countries 😤

I can’t wait to get over to NZ 🇳🇿! I’ve never been before but the plan is to hire a van and cruise around 🚐🥂 taking in the natural beauty 🏔
Me too! I've always considered it a "driving holiday" so waiting until the kids are older.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My daughter who's a similar age would love some Seed clips etc but she'd also love me to stick around for the day and not be mad doggin' it at a solo dance class

Juice, in Ringwood hahahahahaha she didn't but I can imagine her going there. Not sure it even exists anymore
Is Inflation still a thing? *Googles* OMG it is! :ROFLMAO: She would have fitted in there. It was the dodgiest nightclub in the 90s.

This makes me so angry!!!

Come and live part-time with me, little Vida ... you can feed my rescue horses carrots and apples, run around with my crazy dog and cuddle my hens. We'll do lots of fun crafty stuff (I have GLITTER!) and you will be the star of the show.
Can I come and live with you Messy? Sounds like heaven (the animals part. Not so much the craft :ROFLMAO:).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
LOL this guy works used to work for Facebook, he's a marketing guy I follow. I posted one of his posts last week in here. I think he must be an EL follower! Let's wait for the drop in followers to be blamed on the algorithm

Screen Shot 2022-07-17 at 7.55.52 pm.png

The re-brand continues ... she is sharing inspirational stories!

Reactions: 11
So I’m just curious about ‘hate’ following - I don’t follow EL because she has a public page and I can see everything without being a ‘follower’ number. How many tattlers are actually following her even though you could see everything without actually following her? 🤔

Reactions: 15
So I’m just curious about ‘hate’ following - I don’t follow EL because she has a public page and I can see everything without being a ‘follower’ number. How many tattlers are actually following her even though you could see everything without actually following her? 🤔
I thought that too. While searching her out gives her a boost in engagement. I won't give her the privilege of my follow as that gives her a higher level of an engagement score and a follow as a bonus.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, I don’t get it. I read it on a number of threads that tattlers actually follow these people. UNFOLLOW them! They’re public profiles. You’ll still be able to search them and view their content.

• Heart
I'm rather forgetful these days so hate follow to keep people like Emmypoo in my feed to remember to watch and laugh 😂 and I figured my one follow want a big deal. But I finally unfollowed last night to help reduce her numbers and know I get most of my content here 😂

She kept saying “next door” and made it sound like another villa at Seseh, but never used those words. She said if there was space she’d stay in the main villa with everyone (yeah, right).
I can guarantee she won’t stay with the tribe!!!
I went to one of her events and when she wants “on” as EL she was in a room not interested in talking to anyone. A private room where she was switched off and not hyped personality.
so she won’t be with them. She’ll have times to be the big star and entertain then be normal. I feel
Sick saying it but I suppose she’s not going want to hang with group of strangers and entertain 24/7. If tribe think that they are naive.
LL will take it to the next level. She’s not John Farnham!!!! Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
I can guarantee she won’t stay with the tribe!!!
I went to one of her events and when she wants “on” as EL she was in a room not interested in talking to anyone. A private room where she was switched off and not hyped personality.
so she won’t be with them. She’ll have times to be the big star and entertain then be normal. I feel
Sick saying it but I suppose she’s not going want to hang with group of strangers and entertain 24/7. If tribe think that they are naive.
LL will take it to the next level. She’s not John Farnham!!!! Lol
She sees herself as a celeb who will do meet and greets and limited hosting.

No way will she stay with her tribe (also hate saying that word as it's offensive to the cultures who use that word)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah, I don’t get it. I read it on a number of threads that tattlers actually follow these people. UNFOLLOW them! They’re public profiles. You’ll still be able to search them and view their content.
Some influencers block people who watch without following... So that can be a bit risky if you are loving the hate follow 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't follow any of them - just go and look when I want. I haven't been blocked by anyone!!

Reactions: 12
A question for our lovely Aussie Tattlers 💕, if I may?

Why is it that none of these influencers book retreats to Rarotonga? Ditto in the case of holidays for everyday people - a lot seem to choose Bali ... is Rarotonga too expensive (it is definitely that), too far away, too boring (that too ... but fabulous if you just want to play in the water and laze about), or something else?
There are not many (any) direct flights. And Bali has more food and accommodation options. Lots of Aussies run businesses over there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.