Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit off topic, but I watched TRDOM and they are so gross too. One of the stories is about the service they received from someone and they added that they watched them served other people in the same manner, not just them - like calm down you’re no celebrity this person is probably just great at customer service.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just have to chime in re birthday gift presentation. My folks didn't have a lot of money whilst we were growing up, but mum put so much love and care into presenting our gifts beautifully. One Easter she spelt our initals out in Smarties (of course we thought it was the Easter Bunny and I'm even more grateful thinking how this stressed out woman working 3 jobs and dealing with a lazy narc husband could still take the time to make her kids feel so special). She would blow up balloons and when we got older make beautiful posies of flowers from the garden. She sourced gift wrap and ribbons from the op shop. No matter the budget, it's not hard to present a gift nicely. Emmylou straight up doesn't give a flying duck about how her kids feel. Just toss them a brown paper bag with things shoved in. The Seed bag was probably an oldie of hers with some random stuff in there - my very wealthy sister-in-law does this - gifts my kids the cheapest tit in Country Road and upscale florist bags. One year she gave her brother, my husband, a Scrabble mug with a $1.50 clearance sticker still stuck to it He doesn't even play Scrabble so it's not like it was the thought that counts - it was literally the cheapest thing she could find 😆 Sorry to go off tangent, I just really hate when people don't even try to make someone else's birthday a special day, especially when it's a young child.
I’m the worst gift wrapper of all time. I’m too impatient and my husband laughs when he sees my wrapping but no matter each of my kids presents were wrapped with such love each bday. I think I’m more excited seeing my kids unwrap and tear off the paper and then the whole pile of ripped wrappers left behind after they’ve taken their presents. It’s pure joy. They’re teenagers now and they want money more so but its still the best feeling on bday mornings. A cuddle, special breakfast (homemade) and as my kids always said , it’s not a birthday without cake!

Who remembers back a few years ago Lazylou would randomly bake cakes , sometimes 2 cakes a week for no reason just trying to get a show or get noticed by goodness knows whom?
And yet on a 7th birthday- nothing. Mummma went out and partied with associates.

I’m just glad aaron left her lazy arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My daughter who's a similar age would love some Seed clips etc but she'd also love me to stick around for the day and not be mad doggin' it at a solo dance class

Juice, in Ringwood hahahahahaha she didn't but I can imagine her going there. Not sure it even exists anymore
Or the filthiest night club I’ve ever been to, Lava Lounge in Berwick. I still feel violated after being dragged there with a single girlfriend 5 years ago 😂 EL would fit right in 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
each of my kids presents were wrapped with such love
This 🙌🏼 it's the absolute lack of love from her that kills me. She sends her crappy ZM clothes out with more care than she does her own kids birthday and Christmas gifts. Even if the gifts are presented in bags, get the 7 year old a balloon or something! duck. It's not that hard, and if she had any foresight she'd get Big W on board ahead of time to collaborate.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This 🙌🏼 it's the absolute lack of love from her that kills me. She sends her crappy ZM clothes out with more care than she does her own kids birthday and Christmas gifts. Even if the gifts are presented in bags, get the 7 year old a balloon or something! duck. It's not that hard, and if she had any foresight she'd get Big W on board ahead of time to collaborate.
Agreed for someone who spends so much money on themselves to not even make an effort on their kids 7th birthday is heartbreaking. Balloons aren’t even expensive it makes me sick she put no effort into her baby girls birthday. Geez my kids get about a week of birthday😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I still cannot believe that she did not post a birthday message for Vida, she sure as hell did one for her own birthday, also Camelia & Sage, why not Vida?
I'm still enraged at that, when she let the kids go outside the pub on their own so they could make videos of nice things about her 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Dear god there is just so much to unpack. You guys have done a wonderful job of doing it. I was out last night and got home late, had a quick scroll of IG before bed and almost fell out of bed laughing!!!!! I knew I would have plenty of pages to scroll through today. I have to say the slow Mo Gin video has to be one of the bleeping worst things I have ever seen. In fact it was so bad it was almost good...god I laughed so hard. What poor person was roped into filming that? Jesus, what a busy /day night for EL.

Then I notice on this morning's stories she says "Such a nice well rounded weekend" witch what the duck? She basically spent 3.5 mins with The Children and spent the weekend loving herself sick and acting like a 20 year old. Well rounded weekend for her and her needs...that's all that matters. I feel so sorry for her kids, especially little Vida. A well rounded weekend? The only thing well rounded around here is her stomach 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Or the filthiest night club I’ve ever been to, Lava Lounge in Berwick. I still feel violated after being dragged there with a single girlfriend 5 years ago 😂 EL would fit right in 🤢
Howling . That's in my suburb and will admit going there one too many times with the girls after a few too many. it's always a great idea in the moment 🤢🧟‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure why people are surprised she hasn't done a birthday post, was a big enough deal for her to show up for an hour or 2.... remember this is the same selfish narc woman that missed Christmas with her 2 little children and took her newborn away to go to a fkn international fat farm! Her world revolves around no one but herself!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Agreed for someone who spends so much money on themselves to not even make an effort on their kids 7th birthday is heartbreaking. Balloons aren’t even expensive it makes me sick she put no effort into her baby girls birthday. Geez my kids get about a week of birthday😂.
And no baking a cake.. She went to more effort to make that Herpesbird cake for Brad's cafe illegally in her hovel

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Nothing screams confidence that you have to post every single minute you've spent alone so strangers can comment and boost your ego . Its alarming that this woman can't even manage to have friends- It's either been a sister or someone tied to her work . All these social events and yet sad and single..its not very contagious if no one else around you is wanting what your preaching ?

Reactions: 19
Just have to chime in re birthday gift presentation. My folks didn't have a lot of money whilst we were growing up, but mum put so much love and care into presenting our gifts beautifully. One Easter she spelt our initals out in Smarties (of course we thought it was the Easter Bunny and I'm even more grateful thinking how this stressed out woman working 3 jobs and dealing with a lazy narc husband could still take the time to make her kids feel so special). She would blow up balloons and when we got older make beautiful posies of flowers from the garden. She sourced gift wrap and ribbons from the op shop. No matter the budget, it's not hard to present a gift nicely. Emmylou straight up doesn't give a flying duck about how her kids feel. Just toss them a brown paper bag with things shoved in. The Seed bag was probably an oldie of hers with some random stuff in there - my very wealthy sister-in-law does this - gifts my kids the cheapest tit in Country Road and upscale florist bags. One year she gave her brother, my husband, a Scrabble mug with a $1.50 clearance sticker still stuck to it He doesn't even play Scrabble so it's not like it was the thought that counts - it was literally the cheapest thing she could find 😆 Sorry to go off tangent, I just really hate when people don't even try to make someone else's birthday a special day, especially when it's a young child.
💯 this, the lack of effort is what I find heartbreaking there is nothing that comes from a place of love with her parenting it always has to circle back to her. I made a sarcastic comment earlier about the Seed bag only because LL thinks that this makes her a great parent, look I got a gift from Seed for Vida, I thought perhaps the brown paper bags were gifts from her siblings which they had purchased with their Dad, you could see the excitement on their faces when they ran towards Vida.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not sure why people are surprised she hasn't done a birthday post, was a big enough deal for her to show up for an hour or 2.... remember this is the same selfish narc woman that missed Christmas with her 2 little children and took her newborn away to go to a fkn international fat farm! Her world revolves around no one but herself!
Thissssssssss Christmas, trips away (interstate, overseas) ALL the time so she can further her celebrity pursuit. I am all for mums having time out and doing something for themselves but that is all she does, everything is for herself or instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This makes me so angry!!!

Come and live part-time with me, little Vida ... you can feed my rescue horses carrots and apples, run around with my crazy dog and cuddle my hens. We'll do lots of fun crafty stuff (I have GLITTER!) and you will be the star of the show.
Can I come live with you Messy ❤🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This makes me so angry!!!

Come and live part-time with me, little Vida ... you can feed my rescue horses carrots and apples, run around with my crazy dog and cuddle my hens. We'll do lots of fun crafty stuff (I have GLITTER!) and you will be the star of the show.
Yes, and then the other half with me!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bit off topic, but I watched TRDOM and they are so gross too. One of the stories is about the service they received from someone and they added that they watched them served other people in the same manner, not just them - like calm down you’re no celebrity this person is probably just great at customer service.
He is a privileged bragging twit that needs to pull his fat head in & quit with the #thanks Covid . Emmylouoneword is just a dickEhead.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.