Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oi gurls this mamma is at the local rsl. One glass of champagne and some keno. Im dressed to da nines in my jogger jeans and sweatshirt with only cc cream in da face. I know i shoukda had ma tatas and hohaa out and full makeup and piggy shoes. Oh let me try my cum f@#$% me eyes on da guy pushing all da money in da machine. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She loves mentioning over and over just how little she drinks, it’s so weird.

I am sure the reason for the follower drop are the Mum’s that would look to her in a relatable way, the food, cheap make up, cheap hacks (not cheap but affordable, like the frankfurters in the flask to keep warm), her relationship, her and the kids.

That’s all gone and instead replaced with trashy overpriced outfits, gluttony, no mention of the kids, partying and drinking, mocking those that work full days.
I’ll admit, for a long time, I was an EL admirer (and SC somewhat). As a mum, these two were showing that it was okay to not be perfect on the internet, blah blah blah. I enjoyed EL’s casual cooking, etc etc.

But I unfollowed both of them a few years ago.

Her lil show this weekend just kinda shows why I unfollowed her. I wouldn’t be surprised if the people unfollowing her are other mums.

Reactions: 28
Another one from Berwick here 😂 We can start her off at the delightful 81 and then take her to Lava Lounge. She will fit right into both
Omg, Bez represent 😂
Quite like 81 and Urban Reserve too, probs too classy to take ol cheezel fingers to

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg, Bez represent 😂
Quite like 81 and Urban Reserve too, probs too classy to take ol cheezel fingers to
LL would totally hit up lava lounge or the classic Blitz (now I’m showing my age) and she would fit in 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wontcwear knickers. Just use sone honey pot diwn there
I'll wear a designer dress I need to get altered to add an extra panel because it's clearly 3 sizes too small bit I'm going to wear it and tell everyone an XS in the wrongly tagged designer in my stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she really say in the Live that she was staying next door in Bali as in not with her tribe in the villa? I hopped on when I got the notification and there were 400-500 viewers but I had to jump off as was going out. The jaw swinging was extreme. Not sure it has been so obvious to me before. Concerning. My husband reprimanded me for contributing to her engagement by watching 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A question for our lovely Aussie Tattlers 💕, if I may?

Why is it that none of these influencers book retreats to Rarotonga? Ditto in the case of holidays for everyday people - a lot seem to choose Bali ... is Rarotonga too expensive (it is definitely that), too far away, too boring (that too ... but fabulous if you just want to play in the water and laze about), or something else?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Why is it that none of these influencers book retreats to Rarotonga? Ditto in the case of holidays for everyday people - a lot seem to choose Bali ... is Rarotonga too expensive (it is definitely that), too far away, too boring (that too ... but fabulous if you just want to play in the water and laze about), or something else?
Cook Islands is 3x or more as expensive. I have never been to Bali, but have been to the Cook Islands. Bali looks nice, but it's a cheap holiday and a fairly short flight. You can have a 5-star experience in Bali for the cost of flights and 2 nights stay in Cook Islands.

Reactions: 11
I'm not really sure Messy. I'd hazard a guess that Rarotonga sounds too "exotic" for the typical influencer, and they go to Bali because it's what they know.

Reactions: 8
Did she really say in the Live that she was staying next door in Bali as in not with her tribe in the villa? I hopped on when I got the notification and there were 400-500 viewers but I had to jump off as was going out. The jaw swinging was extreme. Not sure it has been so obvious to me before. Concerning. My husband reprimanded me for contributing to her engagement by watching 😆😆😆
She kept saying “next door” and made it sound like another villa at Seseh, but never used those words. She said if there was space she’d stay in the main villa with everyone (yeah, right).

giphy.gif

Wowee - look how many have unfollowed today! 38 ... and the night is young ...

1658048301505.png

If anyone wants to check it at any time:

... I did have to sign up, but it was free.

If you click the black button with the three lines (above the blue 'Instagram Profile' button), then click on 'Update General Stats,' you'll get the latest stats for today (otherwise, you'll just see up until midnight yesterday).

1658049268109.png

1658048825056.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Too expensive and I think there are only direct flights from Sydney with Air New Zealand. International transit in Sydney is a nightmare for anyone living in the other states.. We nearly missed our flight to Vanuatu because of it (Melbourne based).

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1423464

Wowee - look how many have unfollowed today! 38 ... and the night is young ...

View attachment 1423458

If anyone wants to check it at any time:

... I did have to sign up, but it was free.

If you click the black button with the three lines (above the blue 'Instagram Profile' button), then click on 'Update General Stats,' you'll get the latest stats for today (otherwise, you'll just see up until midnight yesterday).

View attachment 1423495
View attachment 1423485
The only way for her to retain followers is to stay offline! It's natural to drop followers, but she should be gaining faster than losing.

Reactions: 10
‘Yayasisterhood’ cheering on our yoyomama ✌
Sis was trying to promote herself via EL's page. I'm not sure whether that was smart (because EL's followers could use all the help they can get) or dumb (because EL's followers wouldn't try to elevate themselves).

• Haha
Reactions: 12

It’s probably too expensive for them to make a big profit? They’ll take FULL advantage of the poorer countries 😤

I can’t wait to get over to NZ 🇳🇿! I’ve never been before but the plan is to hire a van and cruise around 🚐🥂 taking in the natural beauty 🏔

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.