Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EL is bloody lucky that Aaron has done the lions share of parenting and raising those poor kids because if it was solely her influence, I wouldn’t have been surprised if Sage turned around when she was filming him and said ‘duck off Mum, how many fucken times do I have to tell you not to film me’
I wish he would it might be the only way she takes notice but knowing her it would be like oh listen to my son sagey he is a chip off the old farken block

• Haha
Reactions: 13
EL is bloody lucky that Aaron has done the lions share of parenting and raising those poor kids because if it was solely her influence, I wouldn’t have been surprised if Sage turned around when she was filming him and said ‘duck off Mum, how many fucken times do I have to tell you not to film me’
100% what I’d expect from the Cachia kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He definitely looked like he wanted to and I don't blame him. He was getting snippy with her and she still couldn't take a hint 🤬

Reactions: 20
Look at me making dinner for my kids. Look at me fitting into a henne dress. Look at me buying a present for my child. Look at me taking kids for a walk. Look at me, my dogs at out too. Look at me having fun banter with my son.

Look at you Emmy-Lou making your kids film you for their dinner. Look at you Emmy-Lou looking awful in henne. Look at you Emmy-Lou buying a cheap present for your kid when you mindlessly spend thousands on yourself. Look at you Emmy-Lou kids would rather be anywhere but on that walk with you. Look at you Emmy-Lou those haven’t been out for days. Look at you Emmy-Lou your son doesn’t want anything to do with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Does cooking a basic chicken cashew stir-fry really warrant a photoshoot in the front yard?? it's so weird...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Living the dream Sagey? No, you are aren’t you, no. Come on Sagey you are, NO. How many times do you have to be told. Those poor kids.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
When did we get rid of Medicare?!
it’s not been gotten rid of more so a lot of previously bulk billed doctors are charging a fee now unless you have a health care card or seniors card (I think - near me anyway)
Plus a lot of things have be taken off Medicare.

A GP visit can cost more than $100.

That is why so many people are clogging up hospitals to see a doctor if there is no bulk billed GP, hence putting more strain and extending wait times. So many Bulked billed drs are now charging.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.